What's new

Bomb attack targets Rangers vehicle in Larkana, one killed

jha

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
LARAKANA: One Rangers official was killed and at least 14 others including five Rangers personnel sustained injuries in two explosions near a Rangers checkpost on Miro Khan Road here on Saturday, security sources said.

Initial reports suggested the bombs had been tied to a bicycle parked outside the Rangers Headquarters.

The injured, which included six Rangers personnel and nine passers-by, were shifted to Chandka Medical Hospital for treatment. However, one Rangers official succumbed to his injuries.

Another Rangers official was said to be in a critical condition.

A heavy contingent of the police cordoned off the area after the blasts and started a search operation in the area. Police sources told Dawn two suspects were arrested in the police operation, and shifted to an undisclosed location for interrogation

A bomb disposal squad from Sukkur has reached the spot to determine the nature of the bombs.

Rangers personnel have been targeted in Karachi and other parts of Sindh in the past as well.

The paramilitary force was targeted four times in March through grenade attacks in Karachi, leaving at least three Rangers soldiers wounded.

The newly-elected chief minister of Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah took a strong notice of the attack. He telephoned DIG Larkana Abdullah Shaikh and directed him to bring all those involved in the attack to justice and report to him as soon as possible.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1274218/bomb-attack-targets-rangers-vehicle-in-larkana-one-killed

RIP brother
As usual TTP will claim responsibility but we know TTP didn't do it.

Looks like MQM of interior sindh aka ppp is next on the list, good going pak well wishers, they have no public support, tear them apart!!!

They will but question is How long we will take to crush entire MQM and TTP and BLA and Sindhi Nationalists.

There are no Sindhi nationalist militants.. Sindhudesh clowns are long gone.. It's BLA that operates in both Sindh (specially on provincial borders/town) & Balochistan .. Even those clowns have been screwed...

MQM .. Not until you get the top leadership or divide them from within.

i smell a mischief .. some one doesnt want to see PPP & Rangers in peace

i smell a mischief .. some one doesnt want to see PPP & Rangers in peace
They never can be at peace because Layari gangs were equipped by PPP leadership and they killed people on PPP leadership orders

I have a feeling something very big is about to happen.

Be careful on social media ???
Cyber Crime Bill is ready.

They never can be at peace because Layari gangs were equipped by PPP leadership and they killed people on PPP leadership orders
Its their govt i doubt they will do such a thing to create unrest so i think its probably sindhi nationalists or jihadis trying to stir up a drama in interior sindh

Rest in peace brother.....

It wouldn't be taken as lightly. Challenging us that openly will definitely boost our moral though the cowards have nothing alike. Let the cleansing be started and people must think and see out of the so-called leader's love. The corrupts are pressing so much and trying hard to sabotage the OP but this is not going to stop like this until & unless the needful is done and the terrorists/criminals are dealt accordingly. Need of time to grill the people like Kharl very well so also, seems like leads by Uzair are doing the charms that the same started from Liyari but will go where there is any terrorist sympathizer even if the one thought to be safe being office bearer.

Back
Top Bottom