What's new

Bollywood :Hot American/part South Asian actress nargis fakhri on ramp

She is not Pakistani. Indians just love to hire anyone with little bit of South Asian genes even if person is completly foreign and can't pronounce sentence of urdu.

Hopefully going forward India pick actual Pakistani actresses like Mahira Khan. We are 2 nations but same people.

Dad - Pakistani, mom - Czech. Thats what I heard. I dont know it its true.

She is on a Mobilink 3G ad everywhere on billboards in Karachi on my last visit this summer.

Those stupid Pakistani actors/actresses should be ashamed of themselves for playing in Bollywood.
Disgusting.

She isn't Pakistani :)

There are about four degrees of separation between her and I. So I guess you could say we're besties.

Why do these half **** girls end up being retarded? WHY? WHY? :cry::cry::cry:

She is not Pakistani. Indians just love to hire anyone with little bit of South Asian genes even if person is completly foreign and can't pronounce sentence of urdu.

Hopefully going forward India pick actual Pakistani actresses like Mahira Khan. We are 2 nations but same people.

She holds an american passport which I have already highlighted. And here in States, we call all south asians as indians and if we ask them most do say they are from india. I am not sure if all were.

She is mixed i.e. Pakistani father, Eastern European mother i.e. Czech.

She has stated herself she has never been to Pakistan nor intends to. She also stated that Bollywood is the closest she wishes to get to Pakistan o_O, when ironically Bollywood is a fusion of many things itself.

Therefore she isn't Pakistani in any real sense, bar some genes her dad contributed.

Nargis Fakhri: 'India is as close as I can get to my roots' - Bollywood News - Digital Spy

Yes he is nice to look at, as are many, many other women.

I changed the title of the thread.

Lol, she is married. How on earth her "career" is going to work out I don't know.

married hai to kya hua. kaun se hame shadi karni hai ;)

Why do these half **** girls end up being retarded? WHY? WHY? :cry::cry::cry:
because of their Pakistani quotient ;)

Back
Top Bottom