What's new

Bollywood challenges Hollywood in Russia

My kids love Bollywood, they love the song and dances, India is amazing, India is doing the right thing by peaceful and cultural means. No wonder the world hardly blinks anymore when India launches rockets etc.

The world knows that India is a peaceful country and the world needs a strong India rising fast, well done India, the family and I can't wait to get to India soon.

^^^
Shatterpoint, you seem to love India more than many Indian do.. Just curious to know do you have any connection with India matey?

Jbond no I don't have never been there, but I know a lot of my friends in France and here in Australia go there very often, and have told me amazing things.

Like I have said in another thread I am French was born there, parents are French/Dutch, I guess my wife's dream has always been to go to India and my friends etc have convinced me over the years,

They keep saying how it is such a awesome place, and I must admit doing research etc I have started to love it and can;t wait to explore your country.

I watch at least 5 bollywood movies in a year. most of them are good.
but better without music and dance.

^^ Thanks for that, that's amazing, a US army friend I know say that when she was deployed in Afghanistan they had TV's showing Bollywood and Indian soaps in the shops etc, she said they love Bollywood there as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom