What's new

Bohot Ba-Barkat Hai Yeh - Hassan Nisar on Process of Re-unification of MQM Factions

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Listen this Bone Chilling 5 minute Analysis of, one of the greatest intellectuals alive of Punjab and Pakistan.

Isn't he also a IK supporter? and look what he is saying...Criticising Fawad Chaudhry and PTI for unrealistic remarks.

His major points:-

Point 1 - MQM was/is the only first educated / middle class party - represents deprived Muhajirs/Urdu Speaking community.

Point 2 - Everyone does mistakes. So, what if MQM also did at one point and that too for the first time. MQM was a newbie at that time.

Point 3 - MQM has suffered a lot but has grown up now and has become lot matured.

Point 4 - If it is all establishment doing (as accused by PTI) then establishment is doing a good thing.

Point 5 - This is a Ba-barkat and Naik Shagoon development for Pakistan.

---

Mr Nisar forgot to mention one point though - that MQM, when in government, actually delivers and bring results if given free hand and proper state backing.

Have we forgotten how under the leadership of Mustafa Kamal as Mayor...Karachi was progressing fast and Karachiites were happy and productive citizens of Pakistan? Heck, Karachi still contributes a lot but receive no share in power...

Bilawal again made an statement today of bringing Jiyala Mayor on 16 Jan.

Karachi may accept any mayor but Jiyala mayor could be hard to digest....It is PPP who has brought Karachi on brink of destruction, we all know that.

Karachi is such wholesome thing that whenever you do any good thing for her - you would always receive respect from all quarters - even from opposite camp. Mr Nisar supports PTI generally but consider this reunification of MQM; a welcoming development.

Best wishes to Karachi, Pakistan and Pakistan Armed Forces for the new year 2023. Hoping this year would be good for our country.

He isn’t wrong - it isn’t about Urdu speakers or otherwise - its about the educated middle class keeping the leadership in Pakistan because they are the key drivers of any growth.

PTI offered that hope before succumbing to the usual politics and IK’s Jinn feeder mrs stuffing the Buzdari everywhere

By far the most idiotic, unnatural and hopefully impossible effort by the Generals. I have seen enough mutilated bodies on the streets of Karachi to know this is the bad news ....even Talibans in their worst days did not do so much brutality as MQM did when they were united.

People who are claiming it as some sort of good news should be given to Bangali MQM workers so they can mutilate their bodies and cut them off into pieces bit by bit while still being alive and screaming.

No thanks. Daily Target killings, Kidnapping and Bori band dead bodies, Whole city held hostage, Hate speeches by that UK based Fatso, Baldia Factory like Tragidies, Gang wars... We remember it all. How we all prayed for Karachi to become safe again.
It was 2000s not 1980s when it all happened.
Kisi aur ko ja kar bewaquuf banao. Anyone who was around 16 years old in 2004 and now asking for return of MQM is either Insane or a Criminal himself.

As I always say these are people sitting on their key boards typing far fetched idiotic ideas…. Only PTI brought some non violent sane politics to Karachi and people should be very thankful for that.
Before PTI you had MQM /PPP/ ANP terrorizing population with their killing squads and bhatta mafia. I was there and faced many times MQM thugs who kidnapped young kids off the streets over nothing more than petty disputes like cricket fights….. they were found with holes drilled in there knee caps…… PPP were equally assholes..

This Nisar charsi probably has never been to Karachi.
So are some of the posters
@SQ8 celebrating just because this will go against PTI. This shows the level of bankruptcy as a nation we are facing….. as long as it’s against PTI then it is OK to put murderers , corrupt and assholes incharge.

What a sorry state of affairs this country is facing.

after his defence of dirty harry. hn is nothing more than a shill. not a fuckin intellectual. just a keyboard/pen warrior. dirty harry ki maan achi thi to woh kis tarha bura ho sakta hai. what demented logic. world is full of good parents with bad kids, and vice versa.

Listen this Bone Chilling 5 minute Analysis of, one of the greatest intellectuals alive of Punjab and Pakistan.

Isn't he also a IK supporter? and look what he is saying...Criticising Fawad Chaudhry and PTI for unrealistic remarks.

His major points:-

Point 1 - MQM was/is the only first educated / middle class party - represents deprived Muhajirs/Urdu Speaking community.

Point 2 - Everyone does mistakes. So, what if MQM also did at one point and that too for the first time. MQM was a newbie at that time.

Point 3 - MQM has suffered a lot but has grown up now and has become lot matured.

Point 4 - If it is all establishment doing (as accused by PTI) then establishment is doing a good thing.

Point 5 - This is a Ba-barkat and Naik Shagoon development for Pakistan.

---

Mr Nisar forgot to mention one point though - that MQM, when in government, actually delivers and bring results if given free hand and proper state backing.

Have we forgotten how under the leadership of Mustafa Kamal as Mayor...Karachi was progressing fast and Karachiites were happy and productive citizens of Pakistan? Heck, Karachi still contributes a lot but receive no share in power...

Bilawal again made an statement today of bringing Jiyala Mayor on 16 Jan.

Karachi may accept any mayor but Jiyala mayor could be hard to digest....It is PPP who has brought Karachi on brink of destruction, we all know that.

Karachi is such wholesome thing that whenever you do any good thing for her - you would always receive respect from all quarters - even from opposite camp. Mr Nisar supports PTI generally but consider this reunification of MQM; a welcoming development.

Best wishes to Karachi, Pakistan and Pakistan Armed Forces for the new year 2023. Hoping this year would be good for our country.
Stability in Karachi is stability for Pakistan. As long as MQM operates within the constitution of Pakistan, it is definitely a positive development. What Pakistan needs more of is tolerance and space for all sides' ideas. Otherwise we are a fascist basket case and nothing more.

If anything, PTI should make inroads with MQM. The latter are already sick and tired of PPP's games in Sind and Karachi. There could be positive points of convergence between the two (MQM and PTI).

Last edited:
He isn’t wrong - it isn’t about Urdu speakers or otherwise - its about the educated middle class keeping the leadership in Pakistan because they are the key drivers of any growth.

PTI offered that hope before succumbing to the usual politics and IK’s Jinn feeder mrs stuffing the Buzdari everywhere

Anything from Altaf Hussain is evil. MQM belongs in India.

MQM has full right to partake in the politics of Karachi and even Pakistan. They are around because many Karachiites want them around. It would be a mistake to apply binary reductionism to complex political realities in Pakistan's one and only cosmopolitan city.

Notwithstanding Altaf, is that a racist rant against anyone from that ethnic group?

As I always say these are people sitting on their key boards typing far fetched idiotic ideas…. Only PTI brought some non violent sane politics to Karachi and people should be very thankful for that.
Before PTI you had MQM /PPP/ ANP terrorizing population with their killing squads and bhatta mafia. I was there and faced many times MQM thugs who kidnapped young kids off the streets over nothing more than petty disputes like cricket fights….. they were found with holes drilled in there knee caps…… PPP were equally assholes..

This Nisar charsi probably has never been to Karachi.
So are some of the posters
@SQ8 celebrating just because this will go against PTI. This shows the level of bankruptcy as a nation we are facing….. as long as it’s against PTI then it is OK to put murderers , corrupt and assholes incharge.

What a sorry state of affairs this country is facing.
Again - it shows the level of ignorance on your part. Because I insulted Rasool e Youthia Imran Aleh Salam I am automatically against PTI and the potential it holds as representatives of the educated middle class. Which is why PTI will fail so long as it has reactionary folk’s supporting it.

Nor does my post imply I condone what PPP or MQM did and frankly am witness to it but that doesn’t mean the middle class of Karachi needs some direction rather than the total disenfranchisement they feel because PTI failed to deliver and PPP is running them like a fiefdom

Let’s not kid ourselves. MQM backstabbed PTI during VONC on behalf of establishment. Ever since then, people in Karachi rightly blame all PDM failures on MQM and hold them responsible party. MQM is done and dusted. Even those who used to vote MQM will not anymore. However, establishment is desperate to put up some front against PTI and thus helping reunite MQM.

Doubt it will work.

MQM is spent and finished let it stay buried.
My great grand parents came from present day India and left their homes behind but yet we were harassed and abused in Karachi because of intermarriages …..

MQM represents the poison that if given a chance will spread again …..

As for those PDM lovers and PTI haters if IK said don’t eat horse shit they will eat it just to prove their hatred for him….

Let’s not kid ourselves. MQM backstabbed PTI during VONC on behalf of establishment. Ever since then, people in Karachi rightly blame all PDM failures on MQM and hold them responsible party. MQM is done and dusted. Even those who used to vote MQM will not anymore. However, establishment is desperate to put up some front against PTI and thus helping reunite MQM.

Doubt it will work.

Absolutely .

Notwithstanding Altaf, is that a racist rant against anyone from that ethnic group?

Again - it shows the level of ignorance on your part. Because I insulted Rasool e Youthia Imran Aleh Salam I am automatically against PTI and the potential it holds as representatives of the educated middle class. Which is why PTI will fail so long as it has reactionary folk’s supporting it.

Nor does my post imply I condone what PPP or MQM did and frankly am witness to it but that doesn’t mean the middle class of Karachi needs some direction rather than the total disenfranchisement they feel because PTI failed to deliver and PPP is running them like a fiefdom

Yet another idiotic and unnecessary conjunction you make.

Middle class of Karachi need to be represented by middle class families from Karachi like us and not by some ethnic terrorists of MQM sitting in London.

PTI represents the middle class and if MQM has not been raped enough times and yet they keep going back to PPP for more then it’s not a rape anymore . It’s consensual and they deserved the treatment that they are getting.

As for their true colours when the time came to break PTI government I will not touch them with an 8 foot pole….

Results of their popularity are out to see for anyone anyways …

FAD9916F-7E0F-4CB0-B521-389AC3ADA8A9.png

35DF1E85-6B9E-491E-80B3-80E0C0231AEA.png

Back
Top Bottom