What's new

Boeing to open its largest complex outside the United Stated near Bengaluru airport Devanahalli, Karnataka.

South India has done well to educate its people and develop an environment and infrastructure for attracting investments. Capitalists in the US are investing for short term gain and long term disaster.

South India has done well to educate its people and develop an environment and infrastructure for attracting investments. Capitalists in the US are investing for short term gain and long term disaster.

Funny.

I think the B737 Max software development given to Indian firms was disaster enough.

Which almost brought down Boeing as a company.

Maybe they came back for more. :p:

Meanwhile...

Screenshot_2021-08-01 The Boeing Store.png

Funny.

I think the B737 Max software development given to Indian firms was disaster enough.

Ok Lungi…You Lungis are primitive race of chaddi stitching variety…but dont worry, Indian boeing engineers will continue to purchase chaddi from Bangladesh, your exports will go up once this facility comes about.
IMG_8915.jpeg

I just can't believe such big companies are going "woke" too.
Whole of the World is infected and it is spreading. They have started infections in schools through liberal teachings where they are brainwashing kids into accepting it is normal.

I just can't believe such big companies are going "woke" too.

You do not understand how things work.

American asset management firms — BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street control the show.

BlackRock manages nearly $10 trillion in investments.

Vanguard has $8 trillion, and State Street has $4 trillion.

Their combined $22 trillion in managed assets is the equivalent of more than half of the combined value of all shares of the companies in the S&P 500 (about $38 trillion).

Most of the people invest in mutual funds and not in stocks.

This means these three Asset management companies decide which companies get this money.

If Boeing or Airbus or Disney do not toe their line, all investments will be withdrawn and these companies will go bankrupt in a day.

This has been debunked so many times and yet Bangladeshi taxi drivers continue to quote FAKE stories to fell better about their lot in the world of stitching chadis and pulling rickshaws

If Indians were at fault then why build the largest facility outside the USA in India ??
Such basic logic escapes the Chadi stitcher's because it takes a bit of intelligence clearly lacking the Lungi mind.

Funny.

There are folks who makes Boeing jetliners. They are folks who try to be taxi cab drivers in countries that make Boeing jetliners. I wonder who is more qualified to pontificate here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom