What's new

Boeing-777 was downed by Ukrainian MiG-29 flown by Polish Pilot, Romanian expert says

Im still waiting on yours. Unless you call regurgitating nato propaganda as " substantive ".

Bottom line. Kiev fighter jet brought down that plane. Thats what all the evidence points at. But you can keep arguing natos point. I mean, if it makes you feel better.

Still no substantive argument.
:closed:

Im still waiting on yours. Unless you call regurgitating nato propaganda as " substantive ".

Bottom line. Kiev fighter jet brought down that plane. Thats what all the evidence points at. But you can keep arguing natos point. I mean, if it makes you feel better.
You put forward a theory by a (self proclaimed? In any case with unverifiable credentials) Romanian expert, which you proclaim to be the truth. I gave a list of the arguments mentioned in the article and countered to them, based on what I've been able to verify and consider factual (in my admittedly limited capacity as humble citizen depending on open source material). I suggest, you show where propaganda in that is, connected with specific NATO statements and published standpoints pls. At no point have I attempted to assign blame to any one particular party or another and I challenge you to quote me where I did. I also indicated I do not proclaim to know what exactly happened and will withhold judgement at least untill more is known e.g. after official investigations come to a close and reports are published. You yourself have not come up with anything substantive in support of the theory you yourself put forward and you have consistently sought to attack the messenger (person) rather than address the message (topic). You handle/nickname sums up that behaviour quite accurately.
:pdf:

Last edited:
Are you still trying to convince yourself youve actually acomplished something ? You havent disproven anything. All youve done is desperately try and discredit an independent analysts very good break down of the events. You cant even counter with a plausible theory as to why the ukrainian military jet was meters away from the plane when it went down. If you cant address these simple facts, its obvious all you are trying to do is obfuscate the real facts like

Fact : kiev interior ministry confiscated all the recordings between the kiev towers and the malaysian plane and they will not release the data. This is fact.

Fact : a ukrainian military aircraft was stalking the passenger plane and was within meters of it when it went down.

Fact : neither kiev nor dutch investigators have released any data from flight recorders or tower recording. This is more than a month after the downing of the plane. This is a fact.

Fact: the Novo Russians dont have the military capability to down a plane at over 10000 kilometers. They just dont and no one has proven other wise.

Fact: as soon as Russia started releasing actual data, the entire story was dropped from the news and other media. You wont even hear a whisper of it on tv anymore.

Fact: the US had a sattelite positioned directly over the crash site at the time of the planes downing. Why? And where is the data that would prove their lies.

I could go on. Basically there is no other rationale or alternative to the conclusion that Kiev Junta brought down that plane. But if you want to argue small minutae until the cows come home. You can do that. You can nit pick or use incomplete data ( incomplete only because nato countries and kiev wont release the data ) as justification. Be my guest. The rest of the world isnt an idiot or as simple minded as you.

The world knows what happened. But you can continue to hold on to the hope that someone other than the kiev junta shot down that plane. This is a very convenient position and its exactly the position nato holds. If they can try to blame russia , they will. Once that becomes factually impossible, they withold data and relese little bots like you onto the internet to try and conclude their point. Which is " we will never know ".

Bullshit. There is no other option. Nobody else had the weapons systems or their jet in place and no one else would benefit from its downing.

Cui bono ?

Anyway, your mind is simple and just cant seem to grasp the bigger picture. Either that or you are being paid to post your drivel.

Keep replying though. Im done with this circular argument with some humble propagandist or simply an ignorant troll . In either case. Not worth anyones time

You put forward a theory by a (self proclaimed? In any case with unverifiable credentials) Romanian expert, which you proclaim to be the truth. I gave a list of the arguments mentioned in the article and countered to them, based on what I've been able to verify and consider factual (in my admittedly limited capacity as humble citizen depending on open source material). I suggest, you show where propaganda in that is, connected with specific NATO statements and published standpoints pls. At no point have I attempted to assign blame to any one particular party or another and I challenge you to quote me where I did. I also indicated I do not proclaim to know what exactly happened and will withhold judgement at least untill more is known e.g. after official investigations come to a close and reports are published. You yourself have not come up with anything substantive in support of the theory you yourself put forward and you have consistently sought to attack the messenger (person) rather than address the message (topic). You handle/nickname sums up that behaviour quite accurately.
:pdf:

Last edited:

i just love this one
“What, you think crazy Russians all learned English en masse and went off to comment on articles?” “If it looks like Kremlin shit, smells like Kremlin shit, and tastes like Kremlin shit too — then it’s Kremlin shit.” said Leonid Bershidsky, a media executive and Bloomberg View columnist.

Back
Top Bottom