What's new

Blue Homeland (Mavi Vatan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune

What is your views for this appointment?

No idea. To be honest I refrain to follow this anymore bro. It is a big problem for the future of commanding staff when most senior posts are filled by junior ranked admirals due to shortage of seniority. I am sure the new pasa might even be a very capable sailor. But in the end they inflicted heavy damage on the structure of command staff of Navy. It was only a couple years ago when they promoted and appointed a rear admiral to vice admiral as the force commander instead of assigning the Commander of the Fleet, (Veysel Kosele, also targeted by fetö previously and already at the rank of admiral or vice admiral and the most senior officer at the rank at that time), which by the way was the original 'teamül'. And yet they kept Veysel Kosele at Fleet Command, eventually he too resigned. This is not old, it must have happened either at 2017 or 2020.

No idea. To be honest I refrain to follow this anymore bro. It is a big problem for the future of commanding staff when most senior posts are filled by junior ranked admirals due to shortage of seniority. I am sure the new pasa might even be a very capable sailor. But in the end they inflicted heavy damage on the structure of command staff of Navy. It was only a couple years ago when they promoted and appointed a rear admiral to vice admiral as the force commander instead of assigning the Commander of the Fleet, (Veysel Kosele, also targeted by fetö previously and already at the rank of admiral or vice admiral and the most senior officer at the rank at that time), which by the way was the original 'teamül'. And yet they kept Veysel Kosele at Fleet Command, eventually he too resigned. This is not old, it must have happened either at 2017 or 2020.
Yeah, i heard things like that too.

I fear the Resignations the most. Politicians have gotten too much influence on rank and file, they think it’s like civilian politics. Did the president even serve in the military ?

@cabatli_53

can you please put the post below in my first post. I think it’s very important reading material for us all.

NOT: Cem Gürdeniz bundan sonra yazılarına Veryansın Tv’de devam edecek.

İf i had oppurtunity i would type all program and translate to English.
Guys the former admiral says the new term Blue motherland is trick tool. Why this goverment after 17 years remembered this issue!
Turkish Army always had had this ideolgy in all realms and large scope. Blue Vatan is simple world for masses to convince them.
The video takes 45 minutes but very fastmoving. Watch it.

TPAO's deep sea drilling ship Fatih sailed towards the Black Sea. Vira Bismillah

EZM8IPLWAAEeidS

İf i had oppurtunity i would type all program and translate to English.
Guys the former admiral says the new term Blue motherland is trick tool. Why this goverment after 17 years remembered this issue!
Turkish Army always had had this ideolgy in all realms and large scope. Blue Vatan is simple world for masses to convince them.
The video takes 45 minutes but very fastmoving. Watch it.
He says our warship came under attack, and was damaged. He claims that he has foreign sources. Does he read LNA? I disagree with that, this isn't good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom