What's new

Bloody October and Condeming the Terrorist as a Nation

All-Green

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
October 2009 is a time many will like to forget, however to me it is the one time this nation must never ever forget.

May Allah grant paradise to all innocent souls that left us and may their innocent blood be the catalyst that accelerates the demise of TTP scum...in this manner they shall forever be remembered as the martyrs of our nation who gave us something precious and everlasting, our honor and our unity.
It is our duty to make sure that their murder is avenged.

To protect the innocent and to avenge them is after all something noble by all accounts and especially so in Islam.

We are faced with a merciless enemy which does not have any value of life and has no qualms whatsoever about shedding the blood of pure innocents.
There is no justification for such hate and brutality and least of all in Islam where the unjust Killing or the murder of an innocent is the murder of all humanity.

More and more are we the members of the forum hearing about a loved one or even ourselves facing the atrocities of these TTP monsters...i guess the war has reached its climax...May Allah grant us the spirit to withstand this assault on our right to live and may he grant us victory against this fitna and all its perpetrators...may it be the TTP or their mouthpieces in our society...

It is our duty as the educated segment of our society to make those around us aware of the threat and to reject this terror campaign as having any single legitimate cause...

What pains me most is when some people are condemning the bombings but double minded about the bombers and not calling a spade a spade...and this is all despite the open acknowledgments of the TTP of perpetrating such act...

The burning question in my mind is this...

What if the TTP had not become so arrogant that they did not openly boast about their atrocities and blamed others?
What if they had remained clever and blamed everything on others and offered their lovely help to rid us of the terrorism being carried out against us?

We are such fools that even now many do not trust our own institutions and even Army when it says that Waziristan operation is for Pakistan and against terrorists...we do not trust everyone as readily as a half wit who stands up and says that everything is an illusion and a grand conspiracy...

Is that the answer?
Is that the solution?
To see an evil like TTP and condemn the militants and terrorists abusing Islam is avoided by many of us but majority are always in agreement when somebody mentions a hidden hand, is that good sense?

I am not saying that there is no one behind these monsters, i cannot guarantee that...I am just saying that killing these bastards is absolutely just and has to be the first part of eliminating this Fitna...
When this is obvious then why do many still tend to go down the conspiracy route and forget that in all scenarios the first ones to be destroyed have to be TTP...

I just hope that the sacrifices of our fellow countrymen amount to at least this much that an overwhelming majority of Pakistanis unite in the action against the overt perpetrators and not just condemn the bombing as a tragic natural phenomenon.

May Allah guide us all and protect us all and rid us of these monsters who certainly deserve the fires of hell and nothing less.

All this terrorism has damaged the name of Islam, Muslims and Pakistan...the fact is that most of these terrorists are Muslims who are proud of their work as an act for Allah and this is how they brainwash the suicide bombers who are just teenagers...any and all suicide bombers who were caught before they could blow themselves are repeating the same story of being trained by the TTP and being told to fight Jihad and embrace martyrdom...still some think that these bombings are surely not the work of the great holy warriors...to me the only holy warrior fighting today in Pakistan is the Pakistani Soldier who is fighting to protect the innocents.

The true objective of TTP is unfathomable...but then i doubt whether an act such as terrorism really has any comprehendable and sane objective except something entirely retarded and nefarious which only a twisted mind can appreciate...we are looking for a valid and just reason on behalf of a body of men who are willing to kill innocents in cold blood and openly proclaim it the way of Islam and Allah...is that not an impossible thing to achieve on our part?

Trying to understand the TTP mind and explore the validity of their cause is a waste of effort...all efforts must be spent to eliminate them and their likes so that the blood of innocents again has value in our beloved motherland.

It is time that the mouthpieces of the TTP and all those who openly sympathize with the TTP be made to face the wrath of the public...albeit in a non TTP manner, for clearly even the staunchest supporters of TTP would not want to face the treatment which TTP dishes out to its opponents.
Such people should be bombarded with phone calls when on live TV Shows.
Such pro TTP articles which come up with justifications for such a fiendish act should be answered by all when printed online and in newspapers.
We should actively engage those around us who are spewing all sorts of conspiracy theories in defense of TTP...anybody defending TTP is defending the murderers of our men, women and children...this is not something we should take lightly, our attitude needs to change in this regards.

We should take all such hypocrites on when they abuse the name of Islam and try to tell us that all is our fault and the terrorists are just angry Muslims who want true Islam...in a way these TTP supporters are even worse than TTP, they create doubts in the minds of the people about what is going on when all is there to see in plain sight!

The hands that are choking us are there in front of us to see and yet here we are still wondering what is driving the hand?
Should we not wrest ourselves free from the killing hands and break them instead?
By virtue of any creed or religion we most certainly are entitled to do this, the fact that we have struggled to do this in the past has been used by TTP to make inroads into the minds of our people.

The blood of our innocents is asking of us to at least have the courage to openly condemn the monsters who martyred them and shun those who support them.

We all need to fight this fight, via the pen or the sword.
This is the good fight and needs to be fought as a nation.

May Allah Bless Pakistan and Pakistani Nation.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom