What's new

blood donation in pakistan

sairaawais

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear defence pk riends
I am writing these few lines for a noble cause. We are students of Quaid e azam university and we are running a campaign of blood donation in Pakistan. We have putted our posters in Emergency centres in major hospitals of Pakistan and we request all people here to register as donor on our website.

In case of any accident or emergency we will just sms all donors the details awho are near by the incident

To register as donor please visit
Blood Donors in Pakistan

AB -ve Blood Required for 2 year old kid's Heart Surgery @ Itifaq Hospital Lahore by Friday (18th Nov) Morning.

Contact
Muhammad Fahad
0302-8484828
0333-4298578

I Dont know why no body replied to this thread.But i think its a good step !!

we have our own blood donating society in Fouji foundation hospital ,,,,,, kindly donate blood at least once or twice a year
people have misconception if they donate blood then they will be weak and things like that but blood and RBCs count will come to normal value within 3 months and after that you can donate again....

is it true that some countries sell the blood their citzens donate for money ? i dont mean pakistan there was rumoras about this in egypt

is it true that some countries sell the blood their citzens donate for money ? i dont mean pakistan there was rumoras about this in egypt

Nonsense. The government is in no way associated with blood donars.

I regularly donate blood - there is NO ill effect, and you get cookies, juice, and a T-shirt. :)

The knowledge that you are saving lives... is good. If you have O-Negative blood, you are especially important because your blood can be donated to anybody. O-Neg is the universal donor.

One other good effect - think about calories. If you are watching your weight, you are offloading a TON of calories which your body must replace! Go get a cheeseburger without guilt! :victory:

Back
Top Bottom