What's new

Blogger Thaba Baba Murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see all Bangladeshi posters here denounce killing for any reason, by thugs, RAB or by Kangaroo court, no more killings please. End of story. Jail is ok, but no more killing or death penalty.

How convenient! WTH! The court of law of Bangladesh certainly will not follow your directions. Calling it a kangarroo court is a crime against Bangladesh according to the constitution. Please do not do this. (Saying it as a fellow Bangladeshi)

Killing and death penalty are not the same.

EDIT: Also, if found guilty of committing murder and rape, why cannot I demand or support anyone's death penalty?

Another point, jail given by court is okay, but death penalty is not? You are making contradictory comments.

Rezakars killed my countrymen. And I deserve justice. And that is death to the rapists and murderers.

Trying to scare me ? I am the one who shares name and address here... You must be an Idiot.......

You are an idiot that is an open book. And who has no mouth block.

Please report him for implying that you committed murder. I already reported his post.

You are giving a big headech. If u dont like criticism and discussion why r u here. You were not in this forum for long time so why do u come into everything.

yeah .. if you can read Bangla...

223458_434528086618204_2062999500_n.jpg

i am ready to kill this b*stard with my bare hands.. just dont know him..

Organizers of Shahbag square -- Though i know only one here... KObi akterzzuman azad...

13214_434500776620935_673421422_n.jpg

here is one funny page on Azad by anti azads-- http://www.facebook.com/CopyKhecharAzad?fref=ts

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/233660-shahbagh-square-new-rise-8.html
This post was made by our respected member kobiraaz Im sharing this.

BE AWARE - Indian and Awami League Killer(s) acting as victim

Let’s not forget what these bloggers are inciting? Look at their demand charter that was handed to parliament speaker.

Youths submit do-list for JS
The charter also calls for a ban on the Jamaat-e-Islami and like-minded religion-based political parties, anti-liberation forces and collaborators of Pakistani occupation forces.

Besides, all businesses, socio-cultural bodies and media outlets run by war criminals should be banned, the charter says, naming Islamic Bank, Ibne Sina, Focus and Retina coaching centres and media outlets Diganta TV, daily newspapers Naya Diganta, Amar Desh and Sangram and Sonar Bangla Blogs.

Source: Youths submit do-list for JS

These are violent fascist mind used blog as their tool to spread their fascist message and now these fascist “bloggers” using Indian and Awami league sponsored stage in Shahbagh to incite civil war and direct attack on newspaper, media, bank and business institutions. These are fascist extremist to core.
All Indian run and Awami League security/intel apparatus are watching over all these fascist mob leaders 24/7; where they are and what they do. There is a fat chance anyone from outside can reach and kill these indian and Awami League protected price possessions for instigation.Within such tight Indo-Awami watch only people who can reach this blogger was Indian trained Awami League security/intel apparatus/killing squad.

Motive behind blogger murder

1) Shahbagh fascist fest was losing its steam, just early yesterday afternoon it was announced that fascist fest will be from 3pm-10pm. But soon after blogger death news came fascist fest leader reverted their decision and announced have 24 hrs fascist fest. No way Jamaat would want that type of outcome.

2) Indian trained Awami League killing squad had been responsible for number of high profile political figure, Saudi diplomat killing and disappearance. This blogger killing has Indian trained Awami League killing squad written all over it. All the while Indian run and Awami League security/intel apparatus permitted such killing.

3) As Jamaat is the target Shahbagh fascist fest, killing one of their own fascist blogger will give them more ammunition to call for more Jamaat blood. And advance indian and awami league goal of pushing Bangladesh towards civil war shahbagh mob is inciting.

@WebMaster

If someone shows support for Jamat, I think it is okay to call for jamati. Also, if others think(that wouldn't make it the truth) my posts support Awami League, they can call me Awami. What's your opinion on this?

But calling someone hindutva thug, saffron terrorist, hindutva goon, chanakyan, malaun, rawami, bharti, Indian dalal . . . . . . is insulting and is out of the limits. Whenever I didn't agree with posters like Idune, luffy etc etc, I was called these things. I've reported several times, nothing happened. And what did I call them in return? I called them jamati (Because they showed support for Jamat which is a political party in Bangladesh).

Now, if calling someone Jamati is a crime, then calling someone, Awami is also a crime.

Also, attacking Islam or attacking Hinduism is also a crime. Some Bangladeshi members regularly abuse religions other than Islam. This is my basic understanding.

I have reported many posts, nothing happened. But I think that's because of the workload you guys have and also because you don't understand Bangla.

Please have a hard stance against religious attack.

Thank you.

@WebMaster

If the poster above feels that someone engages in name calling, they are free to report and they have been doing so for offending posters.

He feels that he is not satisfied with mod response. But this does not give him or others the right to call every poster that do not agree with his views, Jamati and Rezakar, which myself and others are not and consider that a slur and an insult.

Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idune the "blogger".

Let’s not forget what these bloggers are inciting? Look at their demand charter that was handed to parliament speaker.

Youths submit do-list for JS
The charter also calls for a ban on the Jamaat-e-Islami and like-minded religion-based political parties, anti-liberation forces and collaborators of Pakistani occupation forces.

Besides, all businesses, socio-cultural bodies and media outlets run by war criminals should be banned, the charter says, naming Islamic Bank, Ibne Sina, Focus and Retina coaching centres and media outlets Diganta TV, daily newspapers Naya Diganta, Amar Desh and Sangram and Sonar Bangla Blogs.

Source: Youths submit do-list for JS....
^

:lol:

Keep up with your newly discovered "literary career" as a "blogger".

What you wrote above is pure fantasy.

You might become the Bangladeshi J.K. Rowling, author of Harry Potter.

:lol:

Shibir is starting something which they cannot survive.

Any evidence?

Bro this is shame some ppl whom r living abroad repeatedly making propaganda against BD. And our innocent ppls' image is ruined by them.
We know whom are victim of shibir violence. They are no more than terrorists in our country. And some ppl here with the help of other countries' forum expressing solidarity against them.

Any evidence?

These are violent fascist mind used blog as their tool to spread their fascist message and now these fascist “bloggers” using Indian and Awami league sponsored stage in Shahbagh to incite civil war and direct attack on newspaper, media, bank and business institutions. These are fascist extremist to core.
All Indian run and Awami League security/intel apparatus are watching over all these fascist mob leaders 24/7; where they are and what they do. There is a fat chance anyone from outside can reach and kill these indian and Awami League protected price possessions for instigation.Within such tight Indo-Awami watch only people who can reach this blogger was Indian trained Awami League security/intel apparatus/killing squad.

Motive behind blogger murder

1) Shahbagh fascist fest was losing its steam, just early yesterday afternoon it was announced that fascist fest will be from 3pm-10pm. But soon after blogger death news came fascist fest leader reverted their decision and announced have 24 hrs fascist fest. No way Jamaat would want that type of outcome.

2) Indian trained Awami League killing squad had been responsible for number of high profile political figure, Saudi diplomat killing and disappearance. This blogger killing has Indian trained Awami League killing squad written all over it. All the while Indian run and Awami League security/intel apparatus permitted such killing.

3) As Jamaat is the target Shahbagh fascist fest, killing one of their own fascist blogger will give them more ammunition to call for more Jamaat blood. And advance indian and awami league goal of pushing Bangladesh towards civil war shahbagh mob is inciting.

Any evidence?

Motive points to Shibir.

Depends who you ask.

Remember who incited the violence in Ramu? :D

How convenient! WTH! The court of law of Bangladesh certainly will not follow your directions. Calling it a kangarroo court is a crime against Bangladesh according to the constitution. Please do not do this. (Saying it as a fellow Bangladeshi)

Killing and death penalty are not the same.

EDIT: Also, if found guilty of committing murder and rape, why cannot I demand or support anyone's death penalty?

Another point, jail given by court is okay, but death penalty is not? You are making contradictory comments.

Rezakars killed my countrymen. And I deserve justice. And that is death to the rapists and murderers.

Capital Punishment of death penalty is inhumane:
Capital punishment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Currently, Amnesty International considers most countries abolitionist.[5] The UN General Assembly has adopted, in 2007, 2008 and 2010, non-binding resolutions calling for a global moratorium on executions, with a view to eventual abolition.[6] Although many nations have abolished capital punishment, over 60% of the world's population live in countries where executions take place, such as the People's Republic of China, India, the United States of America and Indonesia, the four most-populous countries in the world, which continue to apply the death penalty (although in India, Indonesia and in many US states it is rarely employed). Each of these four nations voted against the General Assembly resolutions.[7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15]

You are an idiot that is an open book. And who has no mouth block.

You are giving a big headech. If u dont like criticism and discussion why r u here. You were not in this forum for long time so why do u come into everything.

@WebMaster is this allowed in your forum??? I made a comment on another story and he is accusing me on this... What is this?

@WebMaster

If the poster above feels that someone engages in name calling, they are free to report and they have been doing so for offending posters.

He feels that he is not satisfied with mod response. But this does not give him or others the right to call every poster that do not agree with his views, Jamati and Rezakar, which myself and others are not and consider that a slur and an insult.

Do not try to comprehend what I feel. I know what are my rights. Do not tell me what my rights are.

Also, I don't remember calling you a rezakar. (But I would if you don't want the rezakars get punished for their crimes)

Feel free to report the posts that you find insulting. Why whining?

@WebMaster

Bla, bla, bla...

Give it a rest.

You have been exposed as a liar who just earlier lied about me and falsely claimed I am threatening to report people to the Bangladesh government....yeah right.

Yesterday you started a thread with precisely the opposite goal of what you are just saying to Webmaster now, i.e to actually encouraging name-calling e.g. "RAW agent", "Hindutva" (for Muslim Bangladeshi posters).

Everyone knows you and Idune want a sub-forum where people do not freely express their views but one solely devoted to India-bashing and Awami-bashing.

The 4.6% gang (soon you're going to call for a ban on the words 4 and 6) are the most abusive bunch of posters here calling people "malaun", "thug", family insults etc. So you are in no position to cry about others writing posts you disagree with.

@WebMaster is this allowed in your forum??? I made a comment on another story and he is accusing me on this... What is this?

mmm...

Some of those newbies claim you as a "Jamaati". Though, I know you well enough that you did support the separation from Pakistan.

Can you call them "Awami-dalals"? You know, the ignore option works fantastically. I know I've added quite a few in my list :D

Do not try to comprehend what I feel. I know what are my rights. Do not tell me what my rights are.

Also, I don't remember calling you a rezakar. (But I would if you don't want the rezakars get punished for their crimes)

It is you who made the whining plea to webmaster, I just pointed out the flaws in it.

I've never called this guy a rezakar or a Jamati and even stated he isn't.

However since his agenda is to make all Bangladeshis hate India (probably because of some personal experiences/suffering he had whilst a member of Bharat_Rakshak - what sort of Bangladeshi would go to such a stupid forum?) he is hurt when anyone criticizes Jamatis or rezakars.

They have already succeeded in banning the word "raz*kar" on here, and soon no doubt Kalu_miah and co. will get the words

and

banned, because it "offends" him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom