What's new

Blogger Thaba Baba Murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, Bangladesh is now a virtual vassal state. Bangladesh has no way to balance the threat that emerges from India. Uprooting Indian influence and agents would be a good start, only then can we have honest negotiation. Now it is Indian agents in Bangladesh negotiating with India, so Bangladesh is obviously getting short changed. And Indian agents try to sell the story to us, that this is not so, but the above is an open secret, Bangladeshi's and the whole world also knows it.

Bla, bla, bla...India this, India that...bla, bla, bla...

1. Bangladesh has China as its main arms supplier.
2. Bangladesh denies India transit.
3. Bangladesh recently blocked Indian transhipment through its territory.
4. BGB recently killed some Indians.
5. Today Bangladesh banned a Hindi language cartoon.

Bangladesh bans Hindi-dubbed Japanese cartoon

Dhaka, Feb 15, 2013, (PTI) :
Bangladesh has banned a popular Hindi-dubbed Japanese cartoon for its "negative impact" on children but denied the step was taken because the show was telecast in Hindi.

"A circular has been issued asking cable operators not to air Doraemon as it contains scenes where a character frequently lies or tries to escape school work," an information ministry spokesman told PTI.

Yesterday, Information Minister Hasanul Haque Inu had told the Parliament that "the government doesn't want children's educational atmosphere to be hampered by Doraemon."

The spokesman however denied reports that the ban on Japanese cartoon Doraemon was imposed because it was dubbed in Hindi.

Local media reports had earlier expressed concern that Doraemon addicts preferred to speak in Hindi instead of the native tongue Bengali.

Ruling Awami League lawmaker Shahriar Alam had last week demanded immediate ban on airing of the cartoon Doraemon in the country adding that foreign cartoons should be aired after dubbing them in 'Bangla'.

This in itself is nothing major but is just one example of the fact that we are an independent country and much of the nonsense and rants about "Indian control" are just malicious propaganda spread by members of the 4.6% club.

This in itself is nothing major but is just one example of the fact that we are an independent country and much of the nonsense and rants about "Indian control" are just malicious propaganda spread by members of the 4.6% club.

Some ppl love to day dream and try to accuse other for everything.
They love to live in their imaginary world and avoids the real fact.

I don't care if you attack India or not.

The problem is that you and Idune and others in the 4.6% group are trying to silence anyone who opposes a more moderate view on BD-Indian relations and yesterday sought to encourage people to insult other members as "RAW agents" etc. Idune, Al-Zakir and M_Saint are the ones who started attacking me on this forum first. Your telephone buddies Al-Zakir and M_Saint have sworn at me and my family. Anyway continue enjoying your lovely phone chats with them and discussing ways you can report, harass and ban Bangladeshi nationalists on this forum.

As for your lovely former friends from Bharat_Rakshak whom you were so impressed by.

They must be so disappointed that after being so nice to you and having such wonderful conversations you are going online to preach the destruction and break up of their country.

:lol:

P.S. Bharat_Rakshak sucks and even Indian posters here say that. It's a forum for ultra-nationalist, Islamophobic Indians. The fact that you praise it is very disturbing.

No, you do care, it seems you only care about India. And you are one disgusting human being, I will say this, because you twist and turn every little piece of personal information to attack me that you got from me which I shared with an open mind. Do it. But you will fail to smear me, because I stand on truth and honesty and you are the little man trying to smear me with your little attacks.

At least the "Islamophobic Indians" do not go as low as you.

As for breaking up India, all of us troll from time to time, and those posts were part of that. Indians do not take it seriously, as Bangladesh by itself has no power to do it, nor is China interested in such a venture. So give it a rest and stop using this little piece of information to smear me. It is childish.

Bangladesh is an independent state going forward on her own merit. Indian influence here is overrated.

India has taken over Bangladesh using its agents within Bangladesh, anyone who says otherwise has an agenda.

I think we give India too much credit. Calling Bangladesh a virtual vassal state is going too far.

No, you do care, it seems you only care about India. And you are one disgusting human being, I will say this, because you twist and turn every little piece of personal information to attack me that you got from me which I shared with an open mind. Do it. But you will fail to smear me, because I stand on truth and honesty and you are the little man trying to smear me with your little attacks.

At least the "Islamophobic Indians" do not go as low as you.

As for breaking up India, all of us troll from time to time, and those posts were part of that. Indians do not take it seriously, as Bangladesh by itself has no power to do it, nor is China interested in such a venture. So give it a rest and stop using this little piece of information to smear me. It is childish.

Hey...steady on there buddy, that's very offensive and insulting language.

But hey guess, that's fine as no one is using the words "Jamati", or "rezakar" which is of course totally unacceptable.

As for India, some facts for you my foul-mouthed friend.

1. I never visit the India forum (maybe one or two posts in my early days, with me criticizing Shiv Sena)
2. I do not start threads about India but about Bangladesh e.g. Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and trade with South America, Bangladesh and Bhutan.

So I guess this is the new rule in PDF, members of the 4.6% club can insult people and call them "disgusting human beings", but the words "Jamati" and "rezakar" must never be uttered.

People already know what is propaganda and what is not, so break your key boards, but fact is fact.

India has taken over Bangladesh using its agents within Bangladesh, anyone who says otherwise has an agenda.

India has taken over Bangladesh? Dude, did you even read Hammer's last post? Are you that naive?

Trying to push the false idea of India taking over Bangladesh into people's mind seems like an agenda to me.
If India and Bangladesh becomes hostile towards each other, i wonder who become the beneficiaries.

Anyway Kalu_miah, I'm not even going to bother reporting you, as you are a deluded person who believes in his own greatness and intelligence and who believes everyone should pay heed to your "wisdom", e.g. "new world order", ASEAN + and other nonsense.

You start childish threads literally encouraging posters to attack other forum members and call them names, and when someone points out how incoherent a lot of your "ideas" are, you lash out and insult them e.g.

"a disgusting human being"

@kalu_miah though u r too confusing. U started unrest since u started ur revisit in this forum.
Okay I will welcome ur intention.
If no slang language or insult is used by any side we can make useful conversation.
These are terms from my side:
1.Nothing negative against the country.
2.No Hindu-Muslim abusive words.
3.Respect of others view.
4.Less political discussion.
5.Less killing news.

If these terms are mate no one will bother of what one shared if he isnt interested. He can politely oppose to anyone's post.

Last edited by a moderator:
India has taken over Bangladesh? Dude, did you even read Hammer's last post? Are you that naive?

Trying to push the false idea of India taking over Bangladesh into people's mind seems like an agenda to me.
If India and Bangladesh becomes hostile towards each other, i wonder who become the beneficiaries.

No, we should promote the great friend India, who has been making deserts in Bangladesh using Farakka and Tipaimukh.

@kalu_miah though u r too confusing. U started unrest since u started ur revisit in this forum.
Okay I will welcome ur intention.
If no slang language or insult is used by any side we can make useful conversation.
These are terms from my side:
1.Nothing negative against the country.
2.No Hindu-Muslim abusive words.
3.Respect of others view.
4.Less political discussion.
5.Less killing news.

If these terms are mate no one will bother of what one shared if he isnt interested. He can politely oppose to anyone's post.

First you have to tackle your abusive leader of the pack who promotes the 4.6% myth and paints all of us who do not agree with you guys with a broad brush.

No, we should promote the great friend India, who has been making deserts in Bangladesh using Farakka and Tipaimukh.

First you have to tackle your abusive leader of the pack who promotes the 4.6% myth and paints all of us who do not agree with you guys with a broad brush.

1. Mr Bharat_Rakshak for your information, I am not the leader of any pack. Your friends Al-Zakir, M_Saint, Idune and others started insulting me just because I disagreed with their extremist views in the same way @CaPtAiN_pLaNeT @animelive have also been attacked.

2. Everyone knows what your agenda is and that is to get rid of Bangladeshi nationalists such as me whom you have insulted with nasty language.

You guys have already got the word "raz*kar" banned and are now baying for more blood.

You have insulted me with ****** words but I have not gone down to your level.

P.S. Mr Bharat_Rakshak, 4.6% is the share of the votes that Jamat e Islami got in the Bangladeshi elections of 2008, not a myth but a cold hard fact. One that seems to offend you. Sorry but not much I can do about that.

Sorry that 4.6% myth wasnt on my list. Why that bothers u as u r not a jamati.
I also dont agree with him on 4.6%. But I respect his posts.
See what I posted recently. If u dont like just ignore.

Jamat's actual vote is 0.4%.
They only get 4-5% votes bcoz they do election with bnp.
Bnp will get Minus10% vote if they go with jamat.

46% is a myth? :rofl:

Most PDF Bangladeshi posters belong to Jamat is a myth. I don't care what % vote they got what is their share of constituents, but hamer holds onto this 4.6% figure to promote his myth.

@madx where is my reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom