What's new

Block52 in town...!

Najam Khan

Reaction score
Here are some Exclusive pictures of Block52s...enjoy!

F-16_bk52_ceremony.jpg

F-16_bk52_sqn.jpg

Engg Team with Block52
F-16_bk52_engg.jpg

here one i uploaded long ago hiding pilot face, this one is D Blk-52.

19453110150165027651469.jpg

19453110150165027651469.jpg

i will upload the full picture soon because the pilot is standing b/w the crew. so no more hide and seek :)

Wallahi- its feels so good to see the CFTs on F-16s :D-

Post more :yahoo:

lol @ this Airforce seriously why they are spending money on *** things just to showoff or what ????? lol @ Pakistan Airforce!

Can any body guess the patch F-16C pilot is wearing on shoulder? following is its original crop!
patch_pilot.jpg

lol @ this Airforce seriously why they are spending money on *** things just to showoff or what ????? lol @ Pakistan Airforce!

I think they have are in better position to make decisions than you...

So what do you want to drag old 80s/ 2005-2008 era F-16s in WoT? killing their life time service to its worst extreme....they have to be used for routine training, CAPs and the life left must not be wasted in WoT.....

Do you know what happened to F16s after Presseler amendments and Afghan war?

Wow these pic's with the cft's made my day finally looks so awsome in our colors thx yaar ;)

I think they have are in better position to make decisions than you...

So what do you want to drag old 80s/ 2005-2008 era F-16s in WoT? killing their life time service to its worst extreme....they have to be used for routine training, CAPs and the life left must not be wasted in WoT.....

Do you know what happened to F16s after Presseler amendments and Afghan war?
No,,, I think that's NOT what he ment,,,

He ment that why r we "wasting money when we cannot even defend our innocent ppl ,,,

Since our armed men have ONLY used these machines to kill our own ppl, that's why i used the word "waste"...

Since we couldn't even stop other's from bombing our OWN countrymen & we handed-back their proven-spy & murderer so conveniently,,, that's why it is all a "waste"... at least so far. Unless army take their bangles off & stop being a sissy... to Americans.

Back
Top Bottom