What's new

Blessed Youm- e -Azadi - 2015 from Team Pakistan Defence

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
14th August 2015, Pakistan's independence day will begin with Fajir prayers across the nation and a customery 21 gun salute to the Islamic Republic.

Team Pakistan dedicates this Youm e Azadi to the martyrs of Peshawar school massacre. We pledge that Pakistani state will keep hunting down those killed them, wherever they are, they will be made to die with their blood frozen in their throats. Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Team Pakistan dedicates this Youm e Azadi to the martyrs of Peshawar school massacre. We pledge that Pakistani state will keep hunting down those killed them, wherever they are, they will be made to die with their blood frozen in their throats. Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:
Happy Independence day to all, in advance. Love your country and give back to the country that's given you so much. Remember our heroes in your prayers, remember those who gave their lives for this country, remember those who died protecting this country. Remember our Jawans who are fighting to restore peace int he country and we hope they continue to tackle these TTP and other scums and complete rid our beloved country of this disease. Remember APS martyrs and our Jawans in your prayers.
Pakistan zindabad. :pakistan:

On this blessed occasion of our beloved motherlands independence day, I would like to wish all my brothers, and sisters a heartfelt congratulations.

I would also like to take this opportunity to make a small request. There are those who serve our motherland day and night, in heat, rain and snow. Protecting us, fighting for us, from every conceivable evil. When they die in the line of duty, it's never easy for the ones they leave behind. On this blessed occasion, do think about them, do what ever you can, doesn't have to be monetary, your time is equally important. Even mentoring them, giving them good advice, a word of consolation can sometimes mean a lot to a broken heart. The beauty of Islam is, that even a kind word, is considered as sadqah / charity.

The gave their lives for your tomorrow, lets make a pledge on this occasion, not to forget them!

Best Regards!!!

Happy Independence Day in advance to All Pakistani's :) :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
14th-august-pakistan-independence-day-facebook-timeline-covers-51-680x2521.jpg

Best wishes to every Pakistani on the eve of their Independence Day.

I pray that your blessed land and people be forever peaceful, prosperous and a beacon of light and hope for others.

I pray for justice for innocents who have been murdered by sub human animals called TTP, may god visit his rightful vengeance upon them .

I pray for an end to hostility between our two ancient and proud nations, for all our differences as @Horus says we are permanently stuck with each other till the end of days so I dare to hope against hope about the potential of India and Pakistan as allies.

-Regards

Happy Independence Day :smitten::pakistan:
Nothing can be more than a free life May Allah Help us to protect our motherland from all external internal hidden enemies and bless our homeland with prosperity and peace ......

Youm-E-Azadi mubarak sab Pakistanio ko...:pakistan::dance3:

Thanks to Our Quaid and Happy independence day to the whole nation......especially to our Armed Forces .......

Back
Top Bottom