What's new

Blast reported in a mosque in Peshawar - 56 dead and 196 injured. This is developing story.

Why Pakistan has not been able to expose the Indian, TTP, ISIS, and BLA nexus? ISIS Khorasan was formed by the runway TTP Terrorists. If our agencies have intelligence and proof then why not our Government, ISPR and media expose the Indians? and our intelligence agencies must improve themselves, we have so many enemies, just because few websites on google said that ISI is no 1 does not mean it is, we should be realistic instead of believing some random websites, thinking we are no 1 makes us weak. It may be an enemy ploy to make us feel proud and as a result, relax and then hit us all around which they have been constantly doing for many years.

It looks like we can't catch a break in this part of the world. No wonder China is so much ahead of every country in Indian sub-continent. Unless we have social stability, we will remain backward and poor.

Is this a new group? Have they stated their objectives?

Sympathies to the bereaved families. :frown:
My strong guess is
ISIS-K trained by remnants of ANA - something similar to real ISIS and how it was started by remnants of Saddam Hussein's army

Dude are you all seriously worried more about the cricket team than the fact you lost 50+ people? Cricket matches should be the last thing on your mind right now.

People who vote and support mass murderers of their own people should be the last to lecture others on humanity and sensitivity and all that

My strong guess is
ISIS-K trained by remnants of ANA - something similar to real ISIS and how it was started by remnants of Saddam Hussein's army
I thought this ISIS-K group was in Afghanistan. Are they aligned with TTP?

People who vote and support mass murderers of their own people should be the last to lecture others on humanity and sensitivity and all that
These are your own people that died. If you want to bring my nationality up, then so be it. In India, an attack like this would have effectively forced an Indian incursion into pakistan on the very least, if not an outright invasion. Can you say that your comrades have shown to value the lives of their countrymen equally, when they are more concerned about "cricket matches" than the fact that 50 (probably more by now) people have been killed?

I thought this ISIS-K group was in Afghanistan. Are they aligned with TTP?
ISIS Khorasan - Khorasan according to some (definitely according to ISIS-K) includes Pakistan just like ISIS - was trans national with Iraq-Syria so ISIS-K wants control in both nations (apparently they also call India Khorasan so want the same in India) under the name of Khorasan - its just that uptill now ISIS had no real presence in Pak

Dude you really have time to understand messed up allegiances of terrorist groups operating in mountainous Af-Pak regions
itll take us a day and well still be confused....

No one has claimed till now, forum members are speculating it to be either ISIS-K or less likely TTP.

It could be Donald Duck group for all I care. All I want to know Pakistani or non Pakistani.

Check out the comments under this tweet

There is a reason I am against any humanitarian gesture for this nation

The same kind of comments of jubilation and celebrating the deaths in Pakistan in TOI as well, and others with sarcasm and ridicule.

Think that a large numbers of the comments are from BJP social media cell(2.5 rupee per comment) people, if not the bots. There numbers are in thousands and I have seen many a times repeated comments in many Vids about Pakistan.

But there maybe many others as well who are not in the media cell of BJP. The Hindutvadis, to Sanghs and Senas, RSS to VHP, Sangh Parivar, the likes of them.

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون

As usual, this attack will be swept under the rug. There will be a committee, condemnation, few "strong worded tweets" and by next 3 days, everyone will forget till next attack.

Gentlemen, our enemy is a bully, they will keep damaging us. These attacks coincided when Australian team visiting Pakistan. Their motive is clear as day.

To deal with a bully, we need to reciprocate in same manner or even a little extra, then they will become submissive, as shown in history.

There's more than 50% of youth in Pakistan. We are blessed to have a mighty army but truly we are not aware of our potential. We have started loving our worldly life more.

Back
Top Bottom