What's new

Blast near Pakistan army centre

Lahori paa jee

Reaction score
About 10 people are feared dead and 30 injured after an explosion outside an army training centre in north-west Pakistan, according to reports.
The blast took place in the town of Dargai in North West Frontier province when unidentified armed men apparently attacked the base.

Pakistani military spokesman Maj-Gen Shaukat Sultan confirmed there had been an incident but had no further details.

Dargai is said to be a stronghold of a pro-Taleban militant group.

Source

Hmmm Musharraf was expected to be there too. Perhaps these fireworks were to welcome him

Dargai isnt the strong hold of pro-Taliban Lahori

its a peacful area in Malakand Agency and there had been no reports of such elements there.

It seems enemies want to sabotag the NWA peace deal hmmmm
point to ponder.

just yestaerday when NWFP governor Lt Gen Ali Jan was on visist to NWA the place where he was addressing a jirga came under rockets fire and about 5 rockets passed through their heads landing somewhere else.

It seems enemies want to sabotag the NWA peace deal hmmmm
point to ponder.

Yes i agree too.The tribals there dont want to carry on with the truce/peace agreement.

Yes i agree too.The tribals there dont want to carry on with the truce/peace agreement.

:confused: bully u are tribals? :P

Bull dear how much u know about our tribals :)

Despite Bajaur incident the tribal leaders vowed to carry the peace deal my dear bully.
and their comments are on record reported by the newspapers here.
that is the good thing about it.

We all know who will be benifited by sabotaging the peace deal.

Not the trouble makers , not the government and nor the tribals only those who want to keep them fighting among themselves are in a great pain due to this peace deal.

Terrible loss of human lives I feel very sad, Innocents get caught up in such incidences. Everybody should condemn it.

The latest report says it was suicide bomber who blew himself up and the casualities have risen to 35.

So the score is, PA 80: Militants 35

Dargai isnt the strong hold of pro-Taliban Lahori

its a peacful area in Malakand Agency and there had been no reports of such elements there.

The military are reported to have sealed off the area and also the hospital where the wounded are being treated.

Dargai is a stronghold of a banned pro-Taleban movement, Tehreek-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat-Mohammadi (TNSM).
The head of the madrassa targeted last week was a TNSM member. He was killed in the attack.

after all it turns out few basterds werent killed during that missile strike.oh my bad (few innocnet students)

Hmmm Musharraf was expected to be there too. Perhaps these fireworks were to welcome him

only u could politisize this and make a terrorist attack look like your wet dream(nawaz will be back we will steal and rob the country again):disagree:

See this whole thing reinforces my conviction that forcibly you cannot amalgamate any nationality. These ppl have different beliefs and a totally different culture. Punjabastan army should get out of their land and go back to Punjab and the trouble will end.

Back
Top Bottom