What's new

Blast @ Karachi near Sea View Hotel

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Blast reported in Karachi near Sea View Village Hotel.. 2 suspected suicide bomber are dead

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

suspects were challenged & chased by Police .... they blew themselves ... suicide jacket also found

Police was looking for the same car for last couple of days......

I heard that blast happened in a car and it might me due to blast inside the car. I hope it may not be a terrorist attack .

Kudos to the Police, we need to start respecting these guys now, they've proved their metal. The police, particularly in the bigger cities is fast evolving into an effective force and we indirectly have the terrorist to thank for that. Well, the Police can thank them on our behalf by showing them how effective the police has become. Nice work again.

Geo is reporting it has happened in the defence area near village hotel. 2 people most likely the ****** terrorists are dead.

When this will stop? :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

At least a decade after we develop national consensus against this menace. The LTTE took 26 years before they were defeated and Srilanka is much smaller than Pakistan and has no land borders, the terrorists couldn't flee to other countries and had only so many facilitators.

KARACHI: Three alleged terrorists were killed in the blast that occurred in Defence area, Geo News reported.

According to the witnesses, the blast occurred in the vehicle in Defence Phase-VIII near Village Hotel.

According to police, the terrorists detonated the vehicle when police chased them. Two policemen have also sustained injuries in the incident.

The vehicle was completely destroyed in the blast.

Law enforcement agencies have cordoned off the area.

Rescue and relief teams have reached at the site.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom