What's new

Blast in a Mosque in Peshawar: 50 people injured

You know nothing, my advice is to go sawat mangora and ask any citizen or any villager how and where TTP started , who are the responsible who gave them weapons , they will tell you the reality and i can swear you guys will satisfy
The people of KPK are part of the problem.
They were the ones who are part of TTP.
They funded TTP,gave them refuge,offered their sons to TTP.
And then they come crying to us when TTP kills some of them.

Both TTP and Afghan Taliban are pashtun nationalism with a beard

PTM does the same drama. Whine that TTP is Pak army proxy but when army does an operation against TTP then whine again that army is committing human rights violations and all that BS
Exactly this

Pashtun ethnonationalism is intertwined with Islam, but Islam goes on the back burner, ethnonationalism first.

I remember speaking to some of them, they told me most people supported TTP until they started extorting locals and civillians started dying, then they asked for the army to come in.

Both TTP and Afghan Taliban are pashtun nationalism with a beard

PTM does the same drama. Whine that TTP is Pak army proxy but when army does an operation against TTP then whine again that army is committing human rights violations and all that BS
PTM is the political wing, TTP is the militia wing.

PTM leaders have proven links with what was once Afghan intelligence and also Indian/American networks in Pakistan.

Exactly this

Pashtun ethnonationalism is intertwined with Islam, but Islam goes on the back burner, ethnonationalism first.

Islam is only used to get compliance. They are an extremist ethnonationalist group supported by the Taliban. Only way to defeat them is humiliation. Drop a MOAB on their families in Kunar and broadcast it live to the world.

TTP is not a proxy of the establishment or army or any Pakistan’s institution, let that be clear.

What went wrong is continuous policy of appeasement and apologetic sentiment towards TTP by the establishment and politicians. The policy of negotiating and releasing TTP terrorists has been a counterproductive one.

The solution is simple. You subdue them with overwhelming force, and talk to them. They don’t surrender, you use overwhelming force. Repeat. These khwariji dogs and their handlers deserve only hell.

Moronic post , truth is that KPK people suffered huge loss due to moronic policies of lumber ones , they lost their love ones while morons here making jokes of them

Moronic post , truth is that KPK people suffered huge loss due to moronic policies of lumber ones , they lost their love ones while morons here making jokes of them

Err KPK and FATA gave safe passage and refuge to TTP fighters and Haqqani and Taliban fighters. They were hiding TTP in their homes during the 2000s.

Also with the porous border for decades and compromised NADRA, we don't know how many Afghans are living in this province pretending to be Pakistanis.

Also 3 million in refugees in Pakistan, make that 9 million and many undocumented and unaccounted for.

No one made jokes but many of them supported TTP until the locals were extorted and civillians killed - it was only AFTER this they allowed full army operation.

Many complained kick Panjabis out of the area who were soldiers there to fight TTP 💀💀

I have personally had many tell me the above and I know some who still support TTP today.

And theses SCUMS call themselves MUSLIM.

Who do they attack, Civilians, Kids, Old, Women, weak and easy targets, if they are such true Muslims why don't they take a direct fight with Corrupt politicians, & Generals?

Mark my words, this is all planned and sponsored by the Pakistani Military, to keep PR campaign going and divert people's attention.

Our Religion Teachs us to respect even other religions and these scums target people praying.

Since these scums don't fear death itself or Allah, I FULLY SUPPORT PUT FAMILY OF THESE SCUMS ON TV, Making them an example, boycott them , brand them on social media, so next freaks think twice before hurting the family of others
Don't do that, never know they may be called martyr. For them even Osama was a martyr.

The solution is simple. You subdue them with overwhelming force, and talk to them. They don’t surrender, you use overwhelming force. Repeat. These khwariji dogs and their handlers deserve only hell.
I will make a thread regarding the Mufti discussion on TTP but - Pakistan needs a strong Islamic narrative against them before launching an operation.

You HAVE to break their support base and attack their morale, and increase the soldiers' morale.

Pakistan is losing the narrative war especially after PDM bastards came in.

All planted to find a reason to delay the election .

32 killed, 147 injured in blast at Peshawar Police Lines mosque

Sirajuddin | Arif Hayat Published January 30, 2023 Updated 3 minutes ago

<p>Security personnel stand guard outside the police headquarters after a blast in Peshawar on January 30. — AFP</p>

Security personnel stand guard outside the police headquarters after a blast in Peshawar on January 30. — AFP
<p>Security officials inspect the site of a mosque blast inside the police headquarters in Peshawar on Jan 30. — AFP</p>

Security officials inspect the site of a mosque blast inside the police headquarters in Peshawar on Jan 30. — AFP

LISTEN TO ARTICLE1x1.2x1.5x
A blast inside a mosque shook Peshawar’s Police Lines area on Monday, with officials saying that at least 32 people were killed and 147 were injured.
Lady Reading Hospital (LR

Err KPK and FATA gave safe passage and refuge to TTP fighters and Haqqani and Taliban fighters. They were hiding TTP in their homes during the 2000s.
Lol , yes KPK people gave safe passages to osama bin ladin and gave him residence near military barracks of our military:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom