What's new

Blast in a Mosque in Peshawar: 50 people injured

Demonstrations in Peshawar with faimilar slogans that were raised by PTM 2 years ago. But this time the slogans are amplified by young people belonging to PTI.

Couple this with other news like this

These jawans belonging to elite force are basically accusing none other than the ISI of carrying out the attack.

You see where the trend is and what is the future of the federation looking like in 5-10 years?

This fire will eventually reach other institutions as they are part of the same society. It happened in 1971 and can happen again.

There is a complete breakdown in trust between the state and the subjects.

I told the members here months ago that THERE WILL BE INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT IN KPK ON A SCALE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. This movement will cleanse away the arse-holes sitting in Pindi in similar fashion like in Bangladesh in 1971.

These corrupt Generals will finally get what they deserve in KPK very soon.

Looks like Army has decided to break Pakistan further, bhootni ke pura Pakistan le ker dooben gay...

do agree with the sentiments of these young lads and what happened is truly unfortunate and an extremely barbaric act but one has to wonder wasn’t it the Police’s job to at atleast post a sentry on the gate to frisk anyone coming to the mosque and install a wall through gate or something to act as a deterrent against such incidents. Also, the mosque is inside a complex controlled by the Police, how did he get in from the perimeter gate

The path to this masjid have three check posts where on first two you have to show CNIC while on the third one you have to submit CNIC and take it back when going out.

This is not a common street hence the suspicion that the bomber used a "government vehicle" to get in.. let me remind you, Police are not allowed to check "Some" government vehicles. If you know what I mean.

Fny5ZlAXkAM0b5-.jpg

I told the members here months ago that THERE WILL BE INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT IN KPK ON A SCALE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. This movement will cleanse away the arse-holes sitting in Pindi in similar fashion like in Bangladesh in 1971.

The Punjabi Generals might even be pushing for it. Pushtuns are too independent minded for their liking.

Ultimate goal might be to have a vassal state comprised of docile Punjab and Sindh ruled with an iron fist in collabaration with the Shareefs and the Bhuttos.

India will become new Abu.

The path to this masjid have three check posts where on first two you have to show CNIC while on the third one you have to submit CNIC and take it back when going out.

This is not a common street hence the suspicion that the bomber used a "government vehicle" to get in.. let me remind you, Police are not allowed to check "Some" government vehicles. If you know what I mean.

View attachment 914576
If you want to jump on the conspiracy train might as well go all out and claim it was a drone strike like some people are insinuating.

The commanders of the faithful Ali(ra) and Umar(ra) were both shaheed in the mosque and there is only one group among Muslims who attacks innocent people in the masjid that is the Kwarij...
That is what the TTP are and will always be.

This is not right criteria. Pakistani army entered into the Laal Masjid and killed people there, rightfully or wrongly, but it did.

These damn MOFO terrorists have no religion or decency or any ideology except to be brainwashed to kill for $$ by the highest bidders. When they had their chance for the brief rule in Swat Valley, the whole world saw what they are actually capable of: Death, subjugation and brutality.

It reaffirms the statement that fighters are good at capturing a hill but not good at maintaining the day to day life in a given area. Fighters have a different mindset. And those who have killed someone, they have gone to another level, as explained by @Irfan Baloch in one thread.

So, whenever there's time to implement Shariah, it should be done by non-fighters. For example, in this case, Mufti Taqqi Usmani is the right person.

Now come to bigger picture; Pakistani army is a fighting force. They can be good at capturing a country but maintaining the state machinery, is not their job. If they do, you can imagine the extent of death, subjugation and brutality.

If army is sincere, it should go to barracks and let the civilians run the show, completely.

The Punjabi Generals might even be pushing for it. Pushtuns are too independent minded for their liking.

Ultimate goal might be to have a vassal state comprised of docile Punjab and Sindh ruled with an iron fist in collabaration with the Shareefs and the Bhuttos.

Could even be an order given to them by Washington DC/Tel Aviv

I truly have no trust in them, I don't feel like they are loyal to Pakistan, but rather follow the orders of their slave masters elsewhere, even if it is against the interests of Pakistan and their people.

We may truly be ruled by a colonial anti-state force.

If you want to jump on the conspiracy train might as well go all out and claim it was a drone strike like some people are insinuating.

Everything against your opinion is a conspiracy theory. being devil advocate occasionally is a good thing. Not always bad

Could even be an order given to them by Washington DC/Tel Aviv

I truly have no trust in them, I don't feel like they are loyal to Pakistan, but rather follow the orders of their slave masters elsewhere, even if it is against the interests of Pakistan and their people.

We may truly be ruled by a colonial anti-state force.

There is no room for ‘maybe’ and ‘doubts’ anymore. We are definitely ruled by a colonial anti local force.

Everything against your opinion is a conspiracy theory. being devil advocate occasionally is a good thing. Not always bad
Not really no, I’ll believe things as long as they are supported by by facts and not baseless assumptions. You can believe what you want mate, more power to you.

So, the video of the alleged attacker has surfaced.

I mean the giveaway was that he parked the bike at a wrong place. Anyway, what can be done to non-lethally neutralise such a person.

We need tasers.. but can that trigger the explosive? @PanzerKiel

I mean the giveaway was that he parked the bike at a wrong place. Anyway, what can be done to non-lethally neutralise such a person.

Post it

Stupid pashtunista dreaming of breaking away from Pakistan lol

All these terrorists are pashtuns who blow up others. The only reason KP see more bomb blasts is because pashtuns terrorists cannot infiltrate in police etc in punjab like in KP.

The moment Islamabad police saw someone in afghani kochi looking dress, he was alerted and terrorist had to blow there and then.

In Lahore blast few years ago pashtun terrorist was living in punjab since childhood and spoke punjabi like local, he got away with it because of that.

So the problem lies with pashtunistas terrorists and these PTM/PTI kids on PDF dreaming of breaking away are funny bunch.

Your abu is India. Your coward Ghani Baba used to lick Modi *** and now pashtun Taliban are hosting TTP. The problem lies with you people and solution as well.

If Punjabi generals are given free hand then they will clear pashtun terrorists in few weeks, provided there is no hue and cry about human rights of terrorists and their families who get money when their son blow up.

How he got that far just with police uniform? Problem is KP police incompetence where only uniform is good enough. If there was proper identity check then he would have killed few at must at entry gate.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom