What's new

Blast heard in Peshawar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh ambulances are passing by. Bilour plaza area

Yeh ambulances are passing by.

---------------------

PESHAWAR: A blast on the second floor of the Falak Sher Plaza in the Saddar area of Peshawar injured six people, reported Express News on Monday.

Initial reports suggest that the bomb was planted in a busy mobile shop. The store was destroyed due to the intensity of the bazaar. Nearby stores were also damaged.

Emergency teams including the police have been dispatched to the scene.

The fire brigade has also been called due to fires erupting in nearby shops.

Information on the nature of the blast will be ascertained upon investigation by the bomb disposal squad.

I wish and pray that no causalities are reported...

any source??

RIP...................

@Spring Onion i thought talibans were your brothers and sisters, and PTI had complete mandate of peshawar, what just happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spring Onion i thought talibans were your brothers and sisters, and PTI had complete mandate of peshawar, what just happened?

Instead of praying for the victims you are playing politics? lakh lanat... but than again.... what can we expect from the supporters of tht low life toad teefa pistol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Generator blast in Peshawar injures eight

519a1a2e4d17b.png

PESHAWAR: An explosion in Falak Ser plaza situated on Peshawar’s Saddar road injured eight people on Monday.

ASP Cantonment Bilal Faisal told Dawn.com that a generator placed on the third floor of the under-construction building exploded, causing the casualties.

Emergency and security forces reached the site of incident.

Nearby shops and electronic goods in the market were also damaged as a result of the explosion.

The injured were shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital.

Lady Reading Hospital officials told Dawn.com that eight people wounded in the blast were brought into the facility for treatment.

Instead of praying for the victims you are playing politics? lakh lanat... but than again.... what can we expect from the supporters of tht low life toad teefa pistol.

whom does he support bro??saw everyone bashing him on the elections thread..

sorry bro but this outcome is predictable, better to raise one's head and get out of ignorance otherwise you wont find people praying for the dead

Cheap Chinese Generator I guess ???

Cheap Chinese Generator I guess ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom