What's new

Blast at Punjab home minister Shuja Khanzada's office, 7 dead

CMiCGnVUEAA9h5s.jpg

Police DSP embraced Shahadat today in Attock suicide blast.Nation to remember sacrifices of police martyrs too

It is very sad indeed. Col Khanzadah was brave, anti-extremist and eloquent; kind of man Pakistan sorely needs. May Allah bless his soul.

Of course Mauling Ludhianvi of SSP (now renamed Ahle sunnat wal Jamaat) has shed crocodile tears and a condemnation spoken with ‘Forked’ tongue.One must not forget that callous butchers in the name of Islam called LeJ is in fact an off-shoot of SSP.

It doesnt End at SSP ... SSP was an offshoot of another group cant recall the name now and that group offshoot of JUI ..

What in your opinion is fighting in the way of Allah? btw in words jihad translate to struggle which is misinterpreted as fighting.
Surah al-Toubah and surah al-Hujurat describes it. You can read from there.

شجاع خانزادہ کی شہادت اور بھارتی خفیہ ایجنسی ، تفتیش میں نیا پہلو آگیا

Surah al-Toubah and surah al-Hujurat describes it. You can read from there.

I know.. but you are telling. He was not fighting in way Allah!
You are the one issuing 'fatwa' as usual... its your job to point out on technical grounds, how he was not?
According to our observation, and official description, he was 24x7 on duty, he was conducting official meeting, to counter terror plans of evil against the civilians of Punjab.

Is it really a suicide bombing???? You need a lot of explosives to make a building (from pictures it looks like a sizable bungalow type building) collapse!! It would be very difficult for a person (if not impossible) with that much explosive strapped on his body to sneak through the security cordon!!!!!
A Valid point...How could anyone enter a ministers building with that much explosives.

A Valid point...How could anyone enter a ministers building with that much explosives.
for instance by masquerading or by taking any one's place or by taking hostage any staff member!
He was hated by RAW for failing them during Zimbabwe cricket team's tour.

شجاع خانزادہ کی شہادت اور بھارتی خفیہ ایجنسی ، تفتیش میں نیا پہلو آگیا

I know.. but you are telling. He was not fighting in way Allah!
You are the one issuing 'fatwa' as usual... its your job to point out on technical grounds, how he was not?
According to our observation, and official description, he was 24x7 on duty, he was conducting official meeting, to counter terror plans of evil against the civilians of Punjab.
Nobody is on 24x7 on duty. Please do not talk non-sense. You want to call him as 'shaheed' go ahead. I have no issue with that.

Does not look like suicide blast as the blast was too large. Somebody must have been dumping explosives there for some time.
We had a minister in our state..he was involved in some faction politics..he had crude bombs stored in his house...they exploded killing a few people...fortunately he was safe...his name is kodela Shiva prasad from AP.

Off topic: I am learning to read Urdu..your ID is angrez?is it right?

may Allah grant him the highest place in junnat.

Nobody is on 24x7 on duty. Please do not talk non-sense. You want to call him as 'shaheed' go ahead. I have no issue with that.
You have issued fatwa, you better explain the reason.
He was on duty at the time of attack and most likely enemies of Pakistan were behind the attack, therefore he has all the qualification to be called shahid.

You have issued fatwa, you better explain the reason.
He was on duty at the time of attack and most likely enemies of Pakistan were behind the attack, therefore he has all the qualification to be called shahid.
Firstly, Saturday and Sunday are off days so he was not on duty. In his house and chitchatting is not duty. Secondly, I am not a mufti nor I ever claimed. It was/is my opinion and I have all the right to express my opinion. What you think is none of my business. Your 17 negative ratings speak quite a lot about you.

Back
Top Bottom