What's new

Blain2 most searched user on this forum?

A.Rahman

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Go to search on upper right corner, next to "new post"

choose advanced search

scroll to the bottom

read "Search Tag Cloud"

Blain2 is the most searched user, then comes A1Khalid.

:enjoy:

No surprises for blain's first place. He's the knowledgeable army guy here. AK probably infuriated a few Indians and got looked up.
Can we get a more lengthy list?

No surprises for blain's first place. He's the knowledgeable army guy here. AK probably infuriated a few Indians and got looked up.
Can we get a more lengthy list?

Other reasons may include that I produce videos on YouTube, and some have become popular on the internet, and my name carries weight. In fact, it could be that my Documentaries that are seen across the world are responsible for this upsurge of attention on me. Just do a google search for me or one of my prominent Documentaries...Then do a google search for your name, and you'll know why...

As well, as my knowledge on Geo-Politics, yes they are informative, logical, aggressive at times, and overall hard-hitting...

Also keep in mind as far as "infuriated Indians" go I doubt this is the reason, because other members have also "infuriated Indians"...If it was about that then I'm sure there are other more suitable candidates/members for that category than me.

Though I don't deny the attention/monitoring that I receive from the Indians.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom