What's new

Blackwater's Pakistan mission (and related news)

CIA already has a station in Pakistan.It has been here from 50's.

Agreed, all embassy staff, families and marines would be housed on the embassy compound. It makes perfect sense...

All American Guys, if u don't know the ground reality & situation then kindly don't comment. Islamabad is not Baghdad, US embassy in Pakistan is already in a diplomatic area, specially designed for embassies and fully secured from all sides. Its a huge area having nearly all the embassies of other countries.

If u see the article the sanctioned strength of american staff in Pakistan is 350 and they are 700+.

Can u answer for what purposes u need such a huge staff ?? 1000 people for what purposes ??

This is not iraq that u have to have one of the largest embassies in the world becoz virtually america is running iraq.

If america does take this step, the hatred & suspicion for US will increase more, and americans would be prone more to being getting attacked.

So if US doesn't wishes to make things more complicated for us & themselves then they should better reduce the current strength and let us ourselves solve the problems.

US also bought PC hotel Peshawar to be used as a station for CIA, although it says the hotel will be used for shifting US consulate.

Blackwater is already here in Peshawar. Whereas the increase in submarines for any emergency can be used for a coup in Pakistan by US.

Also, what I & many pakistanis would interfere from this article about the increase in american strength plus 350 marines and making it kind of a fortress type would just mean they have plans to make Islamabad just like Baghdad, as already due to the excellent American policy & decision makers we are in the position of becoming Iraq and may be surpass the brutality of Iraq & Baghdad.

Also, what I & many pakistanis would interfere from this article about the increase in american strength plus 350 marines and making it kind of a fortress type would just mean they have plans to make Islamabad just like Baghdad, as already due to the excellent American policy & decision makers we are in the position of becoming Iraq and may be surpass the brutality of Iraq & Baghdad.

We can have counter measures in advance. Need to change our policy viz viz WoT. Get a clear Afghan policy. Get your old assests acivated and reach out to fresh ones.

The current government have done alot if damage its times for some change

US also bought PC hotel Peshawar to be used as a station for CIA, although it says the hotel will be used for shifting US consulate.

Blackwater is already here in Peshawar. Whereas the increase in submarines for any emergency can be used for a coup in Pakistan by US.

I guess soon we will be seeing street fire fights with Xe hired mercenaries (Ex-BlackWater Company) in the street of Peshawar, if such things start happening, InshAllah will try my best to score one. :)

These ba****** are worth to be killed for what they did in Iraq, so before they start doing the same to our people we should finish them off to protect our homeland from the evil of them and american imperialistic ambitions.

We can have counter measures in advance. Need to change our policy viz viz WoT. Get a clear Afghan policy. Get your old assests acivated and reach out to fresh ones.

The current government have done alot if damage its times for some change

Well this government can't do anything except for s**t on a huge scale. I do hope very soon just like when people got fed up of Nawaz and demanded change and army came into action, similarly very soon history will repeat itself. Well Pakistan has already started to activate its assets. Don't u see the hit on PC ??

The reason they wish to destroy the ISI is due to this reason that it is doing its best to protect our sovereignty, ISI supports the Afghan Taliban because Americans and its allies are supporting the miltants on our side, so kind of a cold war already happening.

Jana, do u see any attacks on the terminals now ??? Nops, because they were started and supported by *** to make the americans understand.

But problem is that Americans learn the hard way. And God willing we will make them.

Last edited:
Well this government can't do anything except for s**t on a huge scale. I do hope very soon just like when people got fed up of Nawaz and demanded change and army came into action, similarly very soon history will repeat itself. Well Pakistan has already started to activate its assets. Don't u see the hit on PC ??

The reason they wish to destroy the ISI is due to this reason that it is doing its best to protect our sovereignty, ISI supports the Afghan Taliban because Americans and its allies are supporting the miltants on our side, so kind of a cold war already happening.

Jana, do u see any attacks on the terminals now ??? Nops, because they were started and supported by *** to make the americans understand.

But problem is that Americans learn the hard way. And God willing we will.

Well the PC attack was unfortunate. The American presence in Peshawar will certainly create more security risks. Majority of Pakistanis do not see Americans as friends due to their anti-Pakistan activities and double cross everytime we trusted the Yankees.

About over an year back the Americans tried to have a consulate in FATA to carry on CIA activities there but thanks to us we have exposed it in time and the project hit the snags ;)

Well why don't you look at this perspective , The Americans may be just trying to prevent another hostage situation like in Iran, due to the anti -us sentiments and the deployment is just for security purpose that's all.

Well why don't you look at this perspective , The Americans may be just trying to prevent another hostage situation like in Iran, due to the anti -us sentiments and the deployment is just for security purpose that's all.

If you have every visited diplomatic enclave in Islamabad you will realise it not even possible to take Indian embassy as hostage whereas Yankees are provided more security than our own military buildings.

But again every country has own interests to protect. Americans are carrying their own agenda whereas we have to look at everything they do here with suspicion. Their track record is not that good to trust them whatever they say.

Their money, their set of rules. Simple as that.

No need to raise "Eyebrows" over this issue. Mr Zardari has been eating out of the American hands since his inauguration and now the very people in Islamabad who owe the U.S BILLIONS of dollars, have the nerve to raise eyebrows at U,S's plans to expand their embassy?

Are we even in control of our OWN country? Where instead of making direct talks and demanding explanations, all we can do is raise "Eyebrows" as if the US is a friendly little neighbour in our own house?

Quick Mr Chief Justice sahab, provide our government some jurisdiction in their own land so that for once they can take matters into their own hands before people raise some MORE eyebrows.

Ah let there be a conspiracy.:victory:
Yes the US is developing plan to take over Pakistan with this huge embassy.:rofl:

Ok that is out of the way.

First the ‘hundreds of Dyncorp Armoured Personnel Carriers’. Oh give truth a break. They are not APC they are armoured cars as in armoured protected cars for conveying people about.
Face it the US feels so unloved in Pakistan they will need that protection.
One thing I would pull a halt to is the use of Dyncorp as a company providing personnel. Big no no they have no reputation to stand on let alone keep them even upright.

Is it possible that the US is going to pull all their staff into this complex, ie concentrate them for their perceived safety?

Now if the GoP is not happy there are UN stipulation on these things so it can be dealt with. But and the big BUT is your government going to do anything? Huge question.

I would agree with this:
Another former diplomat said he saw no justification for such a huge US presence in Islamabad. ‘Clearly these are people who would be coming under cover of diplomatic assignments for covert operations that would be detrimental for Pakistan’s security interests.’

But I would suspect the ISI has started bugging the buildings the same way the KGB did in Moscow when the US wanted a new embassy building there.
If not they are seriously slipping.:tsk:

:cheers:

Well, ISI does keep a look on all US consulates (Read in Book of Brig Rtd
Timrzi Former ISI OPS Director)

Thanks to Dawn again for bringing up the right issues in its editorials.

The News' editorials are still stuck at how Pakistan will benefit from a trial against Musharraf, ignoring the real issues is a crime in itself but what can you expect from Mir Shakil Rehman and Mir Javed Rehman (owners of Geo and Jang).

I challenge The News, The Daily Times and other media and journalism barons to raise this issue and make people aware.

I challenge Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan Jamat-Islami and other so called ummat key thekedars to raise this issue and stop this from happening.

What is our Parliament doing? Why has this been not raised by any member of the Parliament yet?

Raising a bloody eyebrow is not enough on the govt.'s part! Pakistan demands that you tell these Yankees that as a host country we can't allow such an expansion, period!

I don't see what is alarming about the US Marines. Marines always protect our embassies, no matter what country our embassies are located. Today's world situation would require a large marine force for protecting our embassies.

I agree that Marine is not the issue but it is the high number of Marines. Another issue is having so much land at their disposal which is enough to run a small military post.

Globemaster C-17 needs only 3500 ftx 90 ft wide runway to land and this can be enough land to use against Pakistan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom