What's new

Blackwater's Pakistan mission (and related news)

What is going on in Pakistan?

Black Water is directly under US President ?

What are their aims?

I have indicated this danger many times that US presence in Afghanistan is not in favour of Pakistan,Iran and China.

I think still its not too late , a joint effort of China and Pakistan is required to control dangerous game plan of US .Our nukes are in danger, PA need to act carefully to counter US game plan.

Our both boarders are now unsafe .

PA need to take in confidence whole nation and built a national sercurity council to discuss all security threats.

Zahid Hamid is right that US is making their and Allah is making His plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zahid Hamid belongs in a padded room with a reversed white jacket his rants that every event is a zionist/indian/US conspiracy would be funny if not for the harm they do to Pakistan.

Zahid Hamid belongs in a padded room with a reversed white jacket his rants that every event is a zionist/indian/US conspiracy would be funny if not for the harm they do to Pakistan.

You know AIPAC ?

US jew lobby is very stronge controling US media,finance and 80% of elected members are jew supported.

Agreed Zahid hamid is emotional person but no doubt about his patriotism.

Why US think tank dont try to understand the real danger is Israeli not Iran or Pakistan.

Israeli terrorism in Palestine is infact breeding the terrorism and extremism in muslim world in reaction.

Our nukes are arab sponcered but we developed to counter indian threat not to threat Israel.

Indian and Israeli joint venture and nuke development in Iran are real danger for world peace , US should focus more on these three countries.

Pakistan dont have any aims to attack any country also Afghanistan talaban government never attacked any country.

US waisted their time and energy against Sadam and Afghan Talaban regimes but real danger to world peace is from Israel and Iran.

If Iran develop nukes arabs will also develop the nukes , which will distrub balance of power of middle east, similarly Israeli aggression is helping Al Qaeada to induct more jehadis all over the world.

Why US think tank dont try to understand the real danger is Israeli not Iran or Pakistan.

Israeli terrorism in Palestine is infact breeding the terrorism and extremism in muslim world in reaction.

Brov how comes that you don't understand that the question you have asked had been sincerely answered by numerous people here on this forum, given prove about their mischievousness and details of thier atrocities against Muslims around the world and their lie about it of being peace makers ?
Fundametalist I have postred links of Israel creating Hamas what does that tell you !!!

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2902isr_hamas.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

Its has been mention so much not just here, but on every political agenda forums that when Israel and AMerica says we a going make peace to the Muslim - people tend to have a big joke about it
Its a cliche, a mockery !

Brov it is so bad that even Israeli Jews are sick of the death of many Palistiens done by their govt,

Jews Join Protests Against Israel?s Gaza Actions | Community | Jewish Journal

Who to be disgusted with? The Israeli Government? The American Government? The World that sits in silence? The UN? The Terrorists? Hamas? mpavis

heres another Jew describing the racist that exsit in Israel

'Lost Jews' campaign is racist, despicable and disgusting - Haaretz - Israel News

Thats how bad it is and you expect think tank are gong change their tunes . You have to understand that when the truth does come out they would do their utmost to silence people by redicule them, mis represent their findings and not putting into public domind or even assinating them.

In other words Funimentalist, they purposly do that
there are Think tanks that are supportive of Israel and even if there are think tanks that know the truth they quickly redicule or silenced thast why you don't here them being against Israel.
Pretty simple when you do your research.

Last edited:
Guys please stick to the topic at hand. This Middle East crisis is very intense topic and will derail this threat.

Brov how comes that you don't understand that the question you have asked had been sincerely answered by numerous people here on this forum, given prove about their mischievousness and details of thier atrocities against Muslims around the world and their lie about it of being peace makers ?
Fundametalist I have postred links of Israel creating Hamas what does that tell you !!!

Israeli Roots of Hamas Are Being Exposed

Hamas is a Creation of Mossad

Its has been mention so much not just here, but on every political agenda forums that when Israel and AMerica says we a going make peace to the Muslim - people tend to have a big joke about it
Its a cliche, a mockery !

Brov it is so bad that even Israeli Jews are sick of the death of many Palistiens done by their govt,

Jews Join Protests Against Israel?s Gaza Actions | Community | Jewish Journal

Who to be disgusted with? The Israeli Government? The American Government? The World that sits in silence? The UN? The Terrorists? Hamas? mpavis

heres another Jew describing the racist that exsit in Israel

'Lost Jews' campaign is racist, despicable and disgusting - Haaretz - Israel News

Thats how bad it is and you expect think tank are gong change their tunes . You have to understand that when the truth does come out they would do their utmost to silence people by redicule them, mis represent their findings and not putting into public domind or even assinating them.

In other words Funimentalist, they purposly do that
there are Think tanks that are supportive of Israel and even if there are think tanks that know the truth they quickly redicule or silenced thast why you don't here them being against Israel.
Pretty simple when you do your research.

Zoinist aims are very much clear ,agreed US think tank and pantagon is in total grip of them,Obama got maximum support from them.

In simple word they are planning and Allah is also planning , my understanding is Pakistan is their prime target not because we have nukes because of peace full islamic movement (TABLEEGI MOVEMENT) which is supporting very fast spreading of Islam in the world (Islam is number one religion spreading in Europe and USA ,50 to 100 persons per day) .
They are supporting jehaddi terrorist organisation inside muslim countries to harm image of islam , i have no doubt about it.

USA is their financial engine and war machine which they are using for aggression aganist muslim powers and destroying them one by one , Iraq,Afghanistan already destroyed and now target is Iran and Pakistan.

Dear Brothers @ Sisters :
Was just passing through the sites & was reading the comments well intresting , tell you the truth its the inner feeling of every pakistani sorry not every pakistan cause Mr Zardari was elected from Pakistan & the majority votes was put to his party , so we who are abusing him are lesser in population & weak .
In my thinking too it is our mistake we LET him take all this wealth to forign which is deducted from our salaries , I dont know about others but my salute to all those how hate him atleast we have the least power to atleast speak in hidden about a situstion like this , well now is not the time for Speaking in the hidden now is the time when America India & Isariel and many more all have come togather to divide us all between ourselves , Rasing differences between Pathans , Sindies , Baluchies & Punjabies & our fata brothers but also firka issam issues at this time when our country is in th estate of war in its own country the American government private tropps by the cover up name ( Black water {Xe} ) is inside our country creating all these terrissim activites buying our comunities like media forces & different department on a very High Vages , First we were treated like animals or slaves in their countries , we had no security there but now the time have come when we are looking for justice & security in our oun country , first The USSR was after the hot water & the Gawadar port & now America . Mainaly the intition started fron 1976 after this gawadar .
Russia started first & america played its role by helping the Mujhideen to whom the presedent of USA use to say THE HEROS at that time now ae so called TERROTEST with the help of our pakistan What I dont understand is when the mujahidins were helping them & were the war for there purpuses then at that time they were hero,s & now when against them they are Vagabones WHY WHY WHY this sudden change , when it was finished now is the Americas turn why are we so worried pakistan army is not croupt yes but some generals are but still there are some good ppl still there therefore only ppl like zardari are not still able to sell our ATOMIS PLANT & this stand GENERAL QAANI took is really good that he didnt allow any Americans troops inside the pakistan but again was MR good zardari allowed then in masking as ( Black Water ) , so now plz brother not only brother my sisters we need all to join hands we all may not be angles but at this time it is very nessasary to join hands all brave pathans , sindies , baluchies & punjabies are one we are Pakistani plz dont forget that we have one pasport one recogination (PAKISTANI ) no matter what happens our forefathers have take this land by many sacrifies of like millions of life were give for this drem of IllamaIqbal do let it go like that plz , all have the ability of one or another type if we unite togather we can beat even America now is the time not to say bad words or abuse but to was our minds this this what they are doing using techiques like WEB , NLP & Divide & rule tectics so why cant we , its just a suggestion if any of us have any sources in the new I mean media make them so a kind of survay king of things that culd easly clear the picture that who is on whose side a7 the world could be able to see it all too even the Americans & U.K ppl too tht what there Government is doing lets do what they are tring to do to us u must have chat friend in america & & U.K & many more counntries get in touch with them tak on logic with them show them what is tere government doing with logics , like about the 9/11 attack who were they done by & for what purpose & who was behind them the Jews , About the (Black water) about the bruttality of there governments & about the 21.12 2012 fraud done by sony or the publicity of the movie 2012 release , are we taht stupid along with the ppl of america they are not ban we all are humans these are the works of our crupt governments ,
Its all part of the (NEW WORLD ORDER ) the Jews game which was stopped once iwas looking at the national geographic channel a documentay about the hitlor that he killed them like animals no sorry it is a small word they made factories with big furneses to burn all of them in furneses & I was too confused that how could a human man do such a thing but then i stuied & studied he came to knew about there plans the 13 gonden report that in the NEW WORLD ORDER all the world would be slaves to them & they will rule us like not only slaves but worst then animals by brain washing us that is what they are doing right now , so use your resourses any way you can take too ppl as much as you can on these topies with proof which you can now easly find on the net by there own ppl reaserch only , so that the can belive on it that this is not told by a pakistani but an AMERICA person use mind , which they are using SELECT a speficid date to do a survay lets use this plate fourm & decide what to do or how to do a survay that could easly work , like wear black flags on our houses & wear black cloths on a specific date get get the media in\lved in it so that they could do the coverage so that the whole would can see that we not hate Americans or the UK pp but hate the ppll who are governing them , make them understand that is the way our PROPHET USE TO DO CALM & COOL WAR WITH OUT ANY ON EGETTING HURT , SO PLZ IF ANY ONE INTERSTED PLZ CONTACT I_WALKING ALONE A SIMPLE PAKISTANI CITIZEN WHI IS BURNING FROM THE INSIDE WHILE LOOKING AT THESE CRISES PLZ THIS IS THE TIIME WAS ALL UR ABLITIE SWE HAVE NET (WEB) & BRAINS SO START USING THEM AGINST OUR & THERE CROUPT POLITIONS , ASK OUR POLITIOS TO SELL TERE PROPITIES & PAY THE LOANS THEY HAVE TAKE TO THERE BANKS , THROUGH MEDIA SMS KI BOCHAR KER DO , THEY CAN DO NOTHING & IF THEY CAN WITH 100 OR 200 PPL LIKE US NO PROBLEM WE WILL SACRIFIES FOR OUR COUNTRY & ISLAM BUT THERE TILL THEM LETS PLAY THE GAME , IT LOOKS A BIT LIKE HARD OR JOKE BUT BELIVE IN ALLAH AND NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE CAUSE THATS WHT ALLAH HAVE PROMISED US & WE SHOULD HAVE 100 % TRUST ON HIM NOT EVEN A .000000000000000000000000001
LESS , there is so much to right but its my first time to write some thing like that & if some mistake are there plz forgive .
ali

THANKS & REGARDS
ALLAH HO AKBAR
LOVE PAKISTAN & YOU ALL .

KARACHI –By The Nation
The foreigners affiliated with the notorious private military contractor Blackwater, whose security company Blackwater was later renamed as Xe Services LLC, arrived in Islamabad on Tuesday through a PIA flight, sources told TheNation.
“Of the 274 passengers, who boarded Pakistan’s national flag carrier-PIA, flight PK-786 from Heathrow Airport UK, 202 were foreigners but they were fluently speaking Urdu language,” disclosed the sources.
The officials on duty at Shaheed Benazir International Airport Islamabad said, “We had instructions to allow the foreigners entry without custom procedure.”
The sources said that the plane reached the Islamabad airport at 4:08am, and they had received the official instructions from the authorities not to inspect any of them and clear them immediately from the airport.
An official of PIA confirmed that the PIA flight PK-786 from Heathrow reached Islamabad at its destination at 04:08 am and said that the plane had the capacity of 358 passengers but total 274 passengers travelled on the flight.
He declined to comment the presence of large number of foreigners in the flight saying that they had no information in this regard.
Former Chief of Army Staff Mirza Aslam Beg claimed that former President Pervez Musharraf had given Blackwater the green signal to carry out its terrorist operations in the cities of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar and Quetta.
He also claimed that the Blackwater was directly involved in the murder of Benazir Bhutto and Lebanese Rafiq Hariri.
According to the New York Times August 20, 2009 report by Mark Mazzetti, the Central Intelligence Agency in 2004 hired contractors from the private security contractor Blackwater USA as part of a secret programme to locate and assassinate top operatives of Al-Qaeda.
“It has also drawn a controversy. Blackwater employees hired to guard American diplomats in Iraq were accused of using excessive force on several occasions, including shootings in Baghdad in 2007 in which 17 civilians were killed. Iraqi officials have since refused to give the company an operating licence.”
“Several current and former government officials interviewed for this article spoke only on the condition of anonymity because they were discussing details of a still classified programme,” the NYT reported.
The newspaper report said that despite publicly breaking with it, the State Department continued to award the company, formerly known as Blackwater, more than $400 million in contracts to fly its diplomats around Iraq, guard them in Afghanistan, and train security forces in anti-terrorism tactics at its remote camp in North Carolina.

Blackwater's War On Pakistan
Posted November 13th, 2009 by legalizeliberty
911Blogger.com | Paying Attention to 9/11 Related News...

By: Saad Ali

Pakistan has been labeled the most dangerous country in the world, (a safe haven for terrorists). The leaders of our country are eager to invade and the mainstream media is working tirelessly to create the fear that will allow them do so. The fact that only six corporations dominate our major media outlets, it’s obvious that our information sources serve the interests of the controlling. For that reason, I set out on a trip to Pakistan to find out what is actually going on in that country. What I discovered shocked me.

The first stop of my trip was Islamabad, Pakistan, the nation’s capital. Islamabad has been victim to many suicide attacks in recent years. Thousands of people have been murdered by the hands of the terrorists, aka Blackwater. Blackwater has been confirmed by former CIA officials to having over 3,000 operatives present throughout the country. Pakistan’s International News reported on the increasing suspicious movement of foreigners in Peshawar, Pakistan. A local resident stated, “What we have been hearing about the presence of Blackwater or other suspicious foreigners in Peshawar and Pakistan is alarming.” Investigative Journalist, Wayne Madsen, in a Russia Today interview stated, “I’ve been told by private military contract sources that a former British SAS officer is basically putting ads in local newspapers in Pakistan looking to rent compounds for this influx of private military contractors.” Madsen also talked about how three former Pakistani generals have been giving speeches, stating that private military contractors are present in Islamabad and Peshawar.

We all know about the ruthless killings of countless innocent civilians Blackwater is responsible for in Iraq and Afghanistan. These murderers are loyal to nothing but a paycheck, and their presence in Pakistan has angered many. I set out to find where I can find these mercenaries, and what their agenda is in Pakistan. By talking to different independent media outlets I was able to locate the area which has been allotted to Blackwater mercenaries in Islamabad (In case you’re wondering, they stay in the F-7 region.) Now it’s not easy getting close to the area because security is extremely tight. Driving by was about as close as I could get.

However, talking to different people about Blackwater and their agenda opened a lot of doors for me. The US can’t invade Pakistan without a reason. Blackwater USA has been contracted to destabilize the country and pave a reason to invade. Along with Blackwater, intelligence agencies CIA, Mossad, and Raw have been reported to be working in Pakistan as well. Now you’re probably questioning, how would Blackwater and these agencies destabilize Pakistan? Well they are playing with the ‘terror’ card, like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan. Who is really behind these suicide bombings that occur on a daily basis in Pakistan? In order to answer this, let’s look at the facts...

continue reading at the link
911Blogger.com | Paying Attention to 9/11 Related News...

rehman malik said today that if the presence of blackwater in pakistan is proved, he will resign. He although accepted that dyncorp is operating on our soil and the government is taking steps to make sure that the company is abiding by the law.

this video explain how CIA black water is running in pakistan on the other hand Pakistan is denying it
i want you guys watch this video tell me that what ever they talking in the video is it true or not ?
Rachel Maddow Show
the first couple minute of video is about afganistan the rest of video is about pakistan

Last edited:
Black water force is just film industry warriors , they could not do any thing in Afghanistan what they could do in Pakistan , may be they are on training mission in Pakistan.:lol:

Black water force is just film industry warriors , they could not do any thing in Afghanistan what they could do in Pakistan , may be they are on training mission in Pakistan.:lol:

then why dont you support jihad against these kafirs in pakistan? They are there, nobody do anyting about it, everything suspesiouse pointing out to them according to pakisanits and their media and all sort of other things.

Back
Top Bottom