What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

The 80s had great bands. Especially some of the metal bands. Raw, real, but still somehow upbeat, like the average person could still change things. “If you listen to fools, the mob rules”, they spoke a universal truth.

Indeed, that tune's lyrics are some of the best from the great Leather Lungs himself, Ronnie James Dio. I would probably rank the top spot for that shared between Neal Peart's lyrics with Rush and Don Henley's with the Eagles. Greeeaaaat stuff.

Hiring the best to be cops is a hard task, especially with catch and release, because many of the crimes are commit by repeat offenders, who tend to get more dangerous, as they don’t want to be caught and end up in jail again.

Yep, I agree. Even if they had enough applicants, finding the ones with the right temperament is extremely difficult.

Indeed, that tune's lyrics are some of the best from the great Leather Lungs himself, Ronnie James Dio. I would probably rank the top spot for that shared between Neal Peart's lyrics with Rush and Don Henley's with the Eagles. Greeeaaaat stuff.

Yep, I agree. Even if they had enough applicants, finding the ones with the right temperament is extremely difficult.
There are creative things the cops could have done to have held the suspected shoplifter, and de-escalated the situation, and then gotten to the bottom of what really happened.

There are creative things the cops could have done to have held the suspected shoplifter, and de-escalated the situation, and then gotten to the bottom of what really happened.

Totally agree.

I think that broomstick beatdown is trending. Might be a good marketing ploy to start making these and sell them all over the country. F-around Find Out Beatdown Sticks $49.99.

Look at this filth, guys. "Brazen" is not enough of an adjective to describe this huge problem. When they're stealing and have absolutely no fear of being seen and filmed/posted all over social media, then this is a major problem that will only get worse. They might have to create new & dedicated enforcement units to tackle this rising filthy behavior.

Did you see this, Ant? The outrage at these cops who shot this chick when she parked in a handicapped spot, then went into a store and stole something and when the two cops got to her car and asked her to get out, she tried to get away almost running over one of the cops who was blocking her car from getting away, so he shot her right in the head/face; straight shot.

It happened in Ohio and they're tweeting (or should we say X-ing now?) to brace up for possible BLM riots. Between this and all the brazen looting and stealing it's getting out of control.

Do you know if those store owners did end up getting charged by the DA? I hope not, that was a well-deserved beatdown even if he smacked him 24 times.

I never understood why citizens resist & disobey officer's instructions so much in spite of the notoriously trigger happy US cops. I have seen the same scene repeating too many times. Very sad incident anyway.

I never understood why citizens resist & disobey officer's instructions so much in spite of the notoriously trigger happy US cops. I have seen the same scene repeating too many times. Very sad incident anyway.

It's complicated to tell you the truth. While I naturally support law and order and we're very fortunate to have good policing for the most part, it does have its bad elements without question. And the most problematic part is that majority of the LE departments across the United States -- whether it's the PDs, the notorious Sheriff's Department or State/Highway police/patrol -- have qualified immunity for their officers/deputies which almost always absolves them of assuming full responsibility for their actions. Granted having QI was & is intended to take the pressure off of LEOs so they don't have to second guess having to make very difficult and instantaneous decisions to protect the public and themselves and possibly resulting in more unnecessary injuries or deaths. It has also been taken for granted in many cases where it empowers some of them to go too far. Breaking laws themselves and violating people's rights, mostly because of ego and power trips and cowardice. Much of these factors have been the reasons for all these high-profile police brutalities and killing of black people, namely the most recent George Floyd incident. That was preceded by a series of arguably unnecessary shootings of black people which has been the root cause of all these anti-police sentiments. On the other hand, Back the Blue and The Thin Blue Line and other movements are actually supporting the police so there is a counter to a lot of the anti-policing and the push to defund all the departments etc. It's even more complicated but this post would be 3 pages long if I really got into it loool.

But there is no question that most of these defunct derelict delinquents have no idea how good they have it and that they're not in some 3rd world country where the police would beat their living daylights in on a daily basis and then go to their homes and finish off their families and put the rest in torture jails. But then again, maybe these ingrate cretins do know that and are taking advantage of it.

:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

I used to say 'A GOOD N IS A DEAD N'

Then I realised I was so wrong and I seen the light.

I now say 'A GOOD N IS A LIVE N'

and hooray for BLM.

N BEING ALIVE CAN PRODUCE MORE AND MORE Ns LIKE COCKROACHES AND BEDBUGS AND SPREAD OUT ALL OVER MURICA

TO ROB TO STEAL TO MURDER AND TO BREED AND BREED AND DEMAND RETRIBUTIONS
AND TO ENSURE ALL SHOPPING CENTERS AND SHOPS AND FAST FOOD AND RESTAURANTS GOT TO CLOSE
MAKING LIFE A MISERY FOR ALL OTHERS IN MURICA

A GOOD N IS A VERY GOOD N TO DO THINGS ALL Ns GOOD AT DOING

Heads up ma man, because this new and brazen cycle of robbery and violence is not relegated to just the United States' black or white or Hispanic people. It's actually trending and showing up in other countries like in this video which happened recently in Ecuador and could easily end up in any country.

These vermin ef'd around and found out quickly!

Imagine the nerve on these scum-sucking hogs walking in with such arrogance and defiance that one of them was in Addidas slippers! He was a total tool because he hit the one guy in the store with the butt end of his pistol and then that guy went ballistic on them. They would've walked out if this insect didn't hit the guy with his gun.

I think he ended up taking 3 wine bottles to the head lmaoooo! That was great. Clown royale.

1694141256208.png

Well, turns out that pregnant woman that was shot in the head trying to flee the parking lot and almost running over one of the cops DID steal from the liquor store. Even if she didn't steal, you can't drive through a police officer despite them putting themselves in front of the car. You just can't do it and that's why they stand there. At least this cop was smart enough to position himself a little bit to the side to be able to get out of the way fast enough. He'll won't be found guilty of using excessive force.

So when BLM came out and made a big stink about this shooting and claimed she didn't steal anything from the store, apparently that wasn't true. This CCTV footage captures her whole adventure inside the store and outside.

When Caly state supreme court issued the ruling that shop-lifting crimes under $950 would not be prosecuted or whatever that was they put into law, this spree of theft has exploded. Because they're trying to reduce the number of incarcerated people in jails? Was that what it was all about? And the conservatives are blaming the democrats for this all of this. No one knows how on earth are they going to solve this dilemma.

I am so happy and pleased to see the Ns at the work that they do besterest of all.

Ransacking shops and supermarkets and restaurants and in that way, sapping and sapping the will and energy of other people of Murica

Causing despair and helplessness to erode further and further sense of citizenship

And draining the poison of Murica and perhaps sparing China from needing to use DF41s and thermo nukes to cleanse Murica

GOOD Ns ARE LIVE Ns
THAT SPAWN AND SPAWN MORE Ns LIKE COCKROACHES AND BEDBUGS
TO SPREAD OUT TO ALL CITIES AND TOWNS IN MURICA DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST
TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL SIGHTS TO BEHOLD FOR ME TO WATCH AND ENJOY SCHADENFREUDE

monkey-happy.gif

This country is facing a new kind of challenge. We have a lot of work to do. @Hamartia Antidote @PakFactor . This woman has the nerve to back the looters that have been ravaging Cally, NY and now Philly as a result of that kid that got shot to death by a Philadelphia PD officer, and that kid wasn't even negro, he was Hispanic! Talk about riding the backs of others only when it suits you.

BTW, either of you fellas seen those two filthy juvenile delinquent cretin vermin bacteria cockroaches who stole a car in Las Vegas and mowed down the retired police chief on his morning bike exercise? They ran him over from behind killing him and posted it live on either Snapcrap or Creepbook. One of the worst criminal acts I've ever seen.

Someone came up with a great reply to that ridiculous notion of looting being akin to paying reparations.

1695872085274.png

That number is correct for just the Union casualties. But if you count both sides including Confederate soldiers as well, it's around 620K dead in the CW.

This woman has the nerve to back the looters that have been ravaging Cally, NY and now Philly as a result of that kid that got shot to death by a Philadelphia PD officer,

then their kids years later start asking why they live in a neighborhood with just liquor, check cashing, and dollar stores.
She is in complete denial as to the reason why her Baltimore neighborhood is one...using every reason (they only want white people's money :rolleyes1: ) but the obvious (how about shoplifters, looters and rioters scaring away businesses..ever think of that?)...she should ask her parent's generation as to why.

Landmark Baltimore grocery store closing, "chronic shoplifting and violence" part of reason​

The neighborhood fixture for decades and the only grocery store in the community will close by the end of the month.

BTW, either of you fellas seen those two filthy juvenile delinquent cretin vermin bacteria cockroaches who stole a car in Las Vegas and mowed down the retired police chief on his morning bike exercise? They ran him over from behind killing him and posted it live on either Snapcrap or Creepbook. One of the worst criminal acts I've ever seen.

Don't worry one of the "Indian" PDF members (who can read Chinese fluently) wasn't going to let that pass without creating a thread.

Last edited:
then their kids years later start asking why they live in a neighborhood with just liquor, check cashing, and dollar stores.

The exodus has already begun in certain Cally towns. Can't blame them.

Don't worry one of the false flagging Chinese members wasn't going to let that pass without a creating a thread.

lol, I kinda figured. It was way too big of a disturbing story not to get international attention. Glad they caught the two cockroach cretins.

The exodus has already begun in certain Cally towns. Can't blame them.

lol, I kinda figured. It was way too big of a disturbing story not to get international attention. Glad they caught the two cockroach cretins.

I guess the neighborhood liquors stores will be the be the next moving out...leaving just the dollar and check cashing places.

All liquor stores closed in Philadelphia after multiple stores were looted overnight​

Back
Top Bottom