What's new

Black Money holders name disclosed

lol....only 3 person.....that too businessmen.......
No matter how much they protest against/denounce each other superficially......Indian politicians know how to 'watch each others back'.....

Last edited:
lol....only 3 person.....that too businessmen.......
No matter how much they protest against/denounce each other superficially......Indian politicians know how to watch each others back
Actually they are going to disclose more names in SC, its just first installment... Hehe

Okay, so what is gonna happen now? Arrest warrants issued?

Okay, so what is gonna happen now? Arrest warrants issued?
Maybe few years of court cases or nothing, if they can open accounts in swiss banks they can afford.best lawyers in the country unless Supreme Court decides to hammer them.

Name of 3 account holders in foreign banks disclosed include dabur's Pradip Burman, goa's mining giant Radha Timblo and Rajkot's businessman Pankaj Chamanlal Lodhya.

Black money holders list: Govt names Pradip Burman, Radha S Timblo, Pankaj Chimanlal Lodhya in SC - Financial Express
Names can only be declared after chargesheet is filed. It will take some time...expect a few every week for weeks. :D
Names declared is directly proportional to Court notices issued. :P Otherwise the Swiss Government has informed the Govt. that they will not share any further info. That's the Terms of Use.

A good beginning. :tup:

Khoda pahad nikli chuhiya :hang2:
where are those blind sheeps who thought new govt. will turn India into economic superpower by bringing back billions of black money ?
Feku bhakts doomed the nation. Blame it on @ExtraOdinary :mad:

Jittery? :azn:

Ajay Chaurasia has committed Suicide. He was one of the person whose name was made Public today for keeping Black Money.

I'm navie about subject. Why only 3 names and not all???

Opportunistic Dutt has changed sides now. :lol:

At least that is one thing I admire about Rajdeep. He still hasn't jumped on the Modi bandwagon like many others and still shows his bias against Modi.

Ajay Chaurasia has committed Suicide. He was one of the person whose name was made Public today for keeping Black Money.

Who is Ajay Chaurasia?

They can't reveal those names until they file chargesheet against them. Maybe that is the reason.

Back
Top Bottom