What's new

BLA summarily executes 6 Pashtun construction workers.

a/c to zh,bla's headquarters are located in Israel,and the proof he gave was that address is written in BLA's website....

so,indirectly isarel is involved???

i dunno.....:undecided:

Pakistani establishment is hand in glove with the terrorist and Army is the biggest traitor to the nation which has never taken any solid steps despite absorbing dozens of causalities. The nation is always given the lollypop of foreign conspiracy nonsense. Unless and until fedualism will not end in Pakistan, the corruption and terrorism will not end as well.

Fast forward 2 years and (God forbid) they will do the same with Chinese workers in Gwadar over and over until Gwadar shuts down.

This will put Pak-China relationship in crisis which will make a lot of people very happy.

Your handle does justice to your personality.

Pakistani establishment is hand in glove with the terrorist and Army is the biggest traitor to the nation which has never taken any solid steps despite absorbing dozens of causalities. The nation is always given the lollypop of foreign conspiracy nonsense. Unless and until fedualism will not end in Pakistan, the corruption and terrorism will not end as well.

BLA should be ready for the worst outcome it was ok when they were killing Punjabi because 99.99999% don`t come after but Pushtoons they have the history to take revenge get ready poor BLA

When some one is found dead in Baluchistan, every one of you bad mouth army, incl. media. and demand handover of army to Reham Malik.

When army keeps hands clean, you are also not happy!

OK, lets decide on starting point... rehman Malik contacting Interpol for arrest of Brahamdagh Bugti. :smokin:

Every one knows, who is the sponsor of BLA, Rehman Malik and Judiciary, please save us from this misleading :blah:

You say it or not, the fact remains... when army collected the evidence against BLA chief and shared it with Zardari regime, Brahamdagh Bugti's safe escape was organised, immediately after and no opposition any where.

I have no doubt Pashtoons are the real target.. be it Pakistan or Afghanistan, and millions have been killed since last 10 years, without any lip service.
It is proof enough that they are the most suppressed people any where in the world.

Now IF it was BLA involved,.. than Pashtoons shall demand repatriation of Brahamdagh Bugti and file FIR against Iftikhar Ch. and nominate Imran Khan, Rehman Malik, Asma Jehangir, N. Sharif in same FIR.

These are the consequences of giving Gwadar to China. BLA is trying to deter labourers from working in Balochistan

Dude few days back you were pleading peace for TTP and blaming army?

Main stream media is very silent.... it proves those were non Shia Pakistanis and their death shall be celebrated. :pdf:

The source is Dawn which is part of the Main street Media but good to see how the news of slaughter Shia by terrorist is considered a propaganda By retards plus only one celebrating the death of these workers is you.

These workers were humans, first of all.
Who was caller to DAWN?
Where is link to dawn.. and what does interior ministry have to say on this one?

I am sorry i don't speak Batish Can some one please explains The language how does me saying Dawn is a Main street Media has any thing to do with this .

BATMAN;3963462]These workers were humans, first of all.
Who was caller to DAWN?
Where is link to dawn.. and what does interior ministry have to say on this one?

http://dawn.com/2013/02/24/militants...rers-in-pasni/

BLA terrorists have been killing Pukhtuns in Balochistan as well as other Non-Balochs to change the demography there.

Its time BLA terrorists be killed wherever they are

The point of concern is this happended in Gawadar district, now if these kind of things keep on happening again and again, I am sure China won't be happy, we may have issues on this. So we need to tackle this issue now

Heck they have 19 days left to dissolve assemblies and they havn't decided on Car-taker setup yet, how can we expect long term commitment from them.

Dude few days back you were pleading peace for TTP and blaming army?

Main stream media is very silent.... it proves those were non Shia Pakistanis and their death shall be celebrated. :pdf:

I was not pleading peace with the Taliban. I was saying since operations have failed that may have to be an option. It is callous, I want the taliban dead and it is like wrenching our heart and shoving it down the gutter-that is what peace means with these callous beasts. But I am willing to give Imran Khan's solution a chance because he is a Burki. Do you know demographics of FATA? No. So let Imran Khan decide on this. Plus a lot of innocents framed on false charges of terror. Its a perfect way to spark anti-Americanism which is fuelling the terrorists narrative. In an article I covered this extensively arguing that US and Taliban are either purposely or unknowingly locked in a vicious cycle that may never end.

Maybe IK can fix this, maybe not but in either case all else has failed. I have covered the war extensively and studied every news, every attack... and I know the issues. Collateral damage is so high it will send your head spinning. We kill civilians (army does it) and fails to even compensate them.

Do note Rah e rast and Bajur operation were only ones actually successful till now and both failed to get Faqir Mohammed and Fazlullah. So we don't have a single commander dead or arrested. Also the BLA does not manage to kill what 86 civilians in a terrifying blast.

I think we need to focus more on TTP and LEJ. Particularly we need their leaders assasinated. If my patriotism is to be doubted constantly I ask the ISI to provide me a team and I will do it myself despite the fact I am utterly sick. Do find the comment where I was begging peace with the Taliban unless you are a liar.

Good day.

Back
Top Bottom