What's new

BJP says PM has admitted failure; warns of Egypt-like situation

Just one scam in India and India lost 40 billions - the GDP of Urugay.....

Sonia Maino gets 40%, money gets transfered into her sisters accounts.

White lady is looting India silently, while Stupid Indians are doing nothing and have servile attitude towards her.

I have made my view clear on Congress in the second post of the thread. They are running one of the worst govt in the history of Indian democracy. I can make such list for both Congress and BJP.

But I have to say that BJP is less harmful for the growth and good governance of India than Congress, I repeat, 'less harmful'.

I am with you in resorting to the 'less harm' strategy. But I believe BJP is the greater evil here. As I have repeatedly posted, until voters make BJP realize that it has no chance without abandoning Hindutva, they keep carrying the venom in their sleeves. You may see good things as you did with Congress but the harm to the social fabric of this country will not be visible. They keep trying another Babri, another Godhra. I dont care if Gujarath doesnt have a 12 pc growth. Just make sure there are no disturbances. And if they gave up Hindutva(they need not announce it publicly, they should just tone down the language gradually), they should be immediately given a chance so that it is perceived as a reward and as a warning to Congress. I hope a third coalition comes to power to save us from these difficult choices.

White lady is looting India silently, while Stupid Indians are doing nothing and have servile attitude towards her.

I wouldn't say India lost money. Just that Raja, COngress party and an army of cronies made millions. If 2G is cheap now with no reversal of falling prices, its because of the free spectrum. I view the GO on free spectrum as a pure policy decision. However if proved, whoever tried to benefit from such a decision in the government, they should be punished. I mean an honest minister could have made the same decision as well. But being from TN and having been following Kanimozhi in the news for a while that these people are guilty and they should be punished. DMK should be kicked from TN government. Same with the Congress facilitators.

Just read in yesterday's newspaper, Sonia thinks that all these scams will not harm Congress's vote banks as most of the voters live in the villages and they don't understand complex matters like 2G, black money or Adarsh etc etc. Congress's only cause of concern is price rise but they will handle it any way or people will be used to it!!! Just think about these politician's mindset!! What a sorry state of affair in our country!!!! :sick: :hitwall:

Thats why I said in my earlier post that let the people understand these politicians first.

Well said. India is developing just because of the restless efforts by the people of India, while politicians are not only the obtsacles but also looting them. Everyone of them is looting people's money. Earlier it was in hundreds of crores, then thousands of crores now they are looting in lakhs of crores. Shame on them and pity on us.

When the topmost people are the worst of the country how can we expect any govt job without any bribe or ridiculous behavior or delays.

Watch A kannada movie called "Super" by upendra...Its about changing india from misrule of present govts..[also goin to be dubbed in hindi,tamil,telugu]

Which scam is worth 40 billion dollars? Do you even realise how these scam values are calculated? Armchair critics.

Back
Top Bottom