What's new

BJP PDP alliance is over in JnK

Don't need a bharati to lecture me about "democracy". No democracy uses weapons meant for animals to blind people.

So buzz off.
Little bird told me that military rulers can do same thing in Baluchistan, FATA and actually go into Afganistan to to kill/ maim peoples.

Anyway, pakistani OPs will get lot more news which they will happily post under 'Freedom Fighter' title.

Today we packed 5 in Tral, which is hot bed of terrorists.

Little bird told me that military rulers can do same thing in Baluchistan, FATA and actually go into Afganistan to to kill/ maim peoples.

Little bird is making a fool out of you then even though you are a bharati and being fool is natural to you.

Little bird is making a fool out of you then even though you are a bharati and being fool is natural to you.
Awww!! so sweet of you..
While Indian army is packing terrorists on land only. Military rulers are dropping them from helicopter in middle of village to send peace message. I will be happy to share news link NOT from India to support my little birds. :D

Last edited:
Awww!! so sweet of you..
While Indian army is sending terrorists on land only. Military rulers are dropping them from helicopter in middle of village to send peace message. I will be happy to share news link NOT from India to support my little birds. :D

Yeah because both India and Pakistan army are facing different kinds of threats.

Little birdie has indeed made a fool out of you.

Yeah because both India and Pakistan army are facing different kinds of threats.

Little birdie has indeed made a fool out of you.
LOL! little birds keep telling lots of stories.. which NON democratic military rules suppresses from their Awam. keep learning

LOL! little birds keep telling lots of stories.. which NON democratic military rules suppresses from their Awam. keep learning

Keep listening to little birds and keep fooling yourself.

Timing is perfect...
Brought in the governor rule at a time when existing governors period got over.
So now a new governor, probably someone from armed forces background will be brought in as new governor.
Next would be cleansing policy.

This is timed political nuke attack :)

3 terrorists killed in Tral...

Cherry on the cake... no stone pelting or public gathering at encounter site...

Timing is perfect...
Brought in the governor rule at a time when existing governors period got over.
So now a new governor, probably someone from armed forces background will be brought in as new governor.
Next would be cleansing policy.

This is timed political nuke attack :)

Best thing that could have happened to J&K. This should catalyse the IA operations in the regions! Brace yourselves Kashmir! There's going to be a lot of running from hideouts and grunting in the valley.. OINK! OINK!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom