What's new

BJP behind Pulwama attack, alleges former party member Avi Dandiya

modi speaks slow generally could be amit shah.

how india is , i think this will be Proven Fake. but that guy in the video seems very confident on other proofs he has. seems like he came out after full preparation.

anyways let the conspiracies begin. while our solidiers keep pounding those men at the border.

its written like a bollywood script, surely agents and senior officials would speak more professionally?

But yeah, if this guy comes out with other evidence then maybe its worth looking into

I hope this guy is not the Alex jones of India :P conspirary kicker..

Lol, it’s audio clips from a bunch of conversations/speeches edited in with this female voice actors dialoguebazi. It’s very clear.
:omghaha:

India has now created a superior indigenous Zaid Hamid. Take that Pakistan.

As much as I believe the gist of the audio to be true, the audio itself is a badly edited job. While Modi's soundbites have tone as if they have been clipped from public addresses, the female is in a calm voice as would be in a normal conversation. The dialogue is time lined in an abrupt manner as well. As a Pakistani, I want to pursue an outcome based on true events and not this amateurishly edited audio.

Who is this guy? We better pick this up and spread it. I highly doubt Indian locust will understand or believe it.

Who is this guy? We better pick this up and spread it. I highly doubt Indian locust will understand or believe it.
Do you get paid by ISPR?
Ksi aur ke ghar ich ag lane di koshish na kar oye, aape jal jayega.

Still counts. TOT. :rofl:
now that you have said it, and i played it the second time. i think i buy your theory , male voice does seem to be a compilation of cuts from speech etc.

i guess i want it to be true. deep down i do know this is true. but may be not this video.

try and listen to it in a context that its an edit, from a speech or a tv programe u might find it convicing.

im a simple minded person, i hate these conspiracies i might as well buy some goats and go live on top of a mountain away from all this fake or true crap. war violence politics. **** it.

now that you have said it, and i played it the second time. i think i buy your theory , male voice does seem to be a compilation of cuts from speech etc.

i guess i want it to be true. deep down i do know this is true. but may be not this video.
Ab tah maan gaye saddi kabiyat nu?
He is our Idigenously developed ToT stealth Zaid Hamid 2.0. We even managed to delete the lal topi.

try and listen to it in a context that its an edit, from a speech or a tv programe u might find it convicing.

im a simple minded person, i hate these conspiracies i might as well buy some goats and go live on top of a mountain away from all this fake or true crap. war violence politics. **** it.

May be you should buy those goats and live on top of a hill.

Ab tah maan gaye saddi kabiyat nu?
He is our Idigenously developed ToT stealth Zaid Hamid 2.0. We even managed to delete the lal topi.

Oh there is enough material to support the gist of his message (read Indian media's embarrassing foes) but his video message isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom