What's new

BJP asks Muslims to give up Ayodhya

i would rather be happy with a school at the site instead of any place of worship.

What an Idia Sirji

School @ Shri Ram Janam Bhumi, Ayodhya.
Jai Shri Ram

Sorry I forgot to mention:

1. Muslims have first right in Indian recourses.
2. Reservation of Muslims in India.
3. Truth about ‘Batla House’ encounter should come out
4. Kashmir is a part of India BUT Indians, excepting J&K residents, cannot do business nor can they purchase land in J&K.
5. Indian Mujahidin is a Hindu terrorist group.

You can add other things which you can recall.

Last edited:
No need to read too much into anything here. What we are seeing are the dying throes of a Pol Party.

The site should best be converted into a military cantt with a rumour thrown in that it houses Nukes - no one will have any objections on national security !!

Hahaha....very good suggestion.

I agree with your observation regarding BJP. However they seem to be doing lip service only so no mandir at this stage. People are having more important tasks in hand.

The mosque was not in use and now it is totally destroyed. If Indian Hindus assure Muslims that no more mosque will be destroyed then i think Muslim should allow Ram mandir in that place , if that is so special for Hindus.

The mosque was not in use and now it is totally destroyed. If Indian Hindus assure Muslims that no more mosque will be destroyed then i think Muslim should allow Ram mandir in that place , if that is so special for Hindus.

they want to build a big mosque near to that place.....

Babri Mosque issue holds a special place with every Pakistani... It's a reminder to us how right we were in the creation of Pakistan to escape this persecution which the Indian Muslims face today. I hope the Indian Muslims do give up India altogether and Pakistan should welcome them.

Really ? With your track record in Bangladesh, India's diverse Islamic population from various states would hardly be impressed :lol:

To actually consider that sort of possibility, you have to represent a model Islamic state .. is that what Pakistan represents ?

You comment is appreciated. However who will give that guarentee either from Hindu or Muslims. There are multiple organizations for both. I am not denouncing your suggestion. Just a bit sckeptical about its implementation.

Just as a side note, Hindus has already offered to build a mosque at other place. Hindu organization wants only three sites in Ayodhya, Kashi and Mathura. I am not saying their demands are right or wrong. Just telling the facts.

BTW, I think another Ayodhya is almost impossible considering Indian politics.

I just hope the BJP leadership had shown a similar conciliatory attitude before the Babri demolition. Could have saved us from a blot on our nation and conscience.

BJP is one very messed up party and its trying all the dirty tricks in their bag to get votes. Very unfortunate.
I don't see them coming to power at least next 10 years.

To hell with everything else....I love you for sharing this.

1c1124c73e7a98dacbbd115beb913032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going through the thread when I remember one poem from Ali Sardar Jafri. It is a very touching poem describing the pain of the poet. Here it is for you.

I hope no translation is required !

Fighter

Kaar-e-bad ooron ka hai, dil hien hamaaray sharmsaar
Saahil-e-sarjuu pay toota hai jo bharat ka bharam

Khaak-o-khoon mien mil gayii hindostaan ki aabroo
Aaj say sarju nadi ka naam hai daryaay-e-gham

dast-e-wehshat nay utara Raam k maathay ka taaj
Ho gayien Seeta ki aankhien khoon k ashkon say num

Gunbadoan k saath woh bhi ho chuka hai paash paash
Hind k dil mien jo tha mehr-o-murrwat ka sanam

Khoon-e-insaani ki pyaasi hai hawaay-e-iqtadaar
Or tumhaari aarzo is say ziyada hai na kam

Chal rahay ho is tarah khaak-e-watan ko roand kar
Jaisay Ramayan k seenay per ho Raawan k qadam

Dais to hai eik, lekin dais mien qoamien hien do
Aik be naam-o-namak or aik aasooda shikam

Aik ki qismat mien mehnat, aik ki qismat mien raaj
Aik ki qismat mien khushyaan, aik ki qismat mien gham

Yeh haqeeqat dharam k parday mien chupp sakti nahin
Faash hien ehlay-e-nazar per zindagii k zair-o-bam

Rakh diyey hien kaat kar kitnay sitam gaaron k naam
Aik zara tareekh ki talwaar ka dekho to kham

Dair tak rehta nahin hai zulm or zulmat ka raaj
Likh raha hai waqt ka farmaan shaair ka qalam

Ali Sardar Jaafrii

You comment is appreciated. However who will give that guarentee either from Hindu or Muslims. There are multiple organizations for both. I am not denouncing your suggestion. Just a bit sckeptical about its implementation.

Just as a side note, Hindus has already offered to build a mosque at other place. Hindu organization wants only three sites in Ayodhya, Kashi and Mathura. I am not saying their demands are right or wrong. Just telling the facts.

BTW, I think another Ayodhya is almost impossible considering Indian politics.

What does Hindu scriptures says about that place?

According th Hindu Mythology...(and I say Mythology...because I read it as an Epic.....and I am not sure about others)....Lord Rama was borne at that place....thats the reason its of importance to some ...who worship Lord Rama...

We have "Ramayana" (in Sanskrit) and "Ram Charit Manas" (in Hindi/Awadhi) where this place is referred.

Also something recent.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

The Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), which carried out an excavation in Ayodhya, has claimed to have found a 10th century temple beneath the Babri mosque site in its report which was made public by the Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court today.

I am in for a co-existence of a temple & a mosque. The original temple was destroyed by Babar, an invader & the mosque was built. Ayodhya is indeed very special for Hindus & a temple is definitely required to be built there to honor the feelings of 80% of the populace.

And the Muslim populace also should not feel left out. Only a temple would mean that we did not care what Muslims think. So a grand mosque can also reside near the temple which would cater to the needs of Muslims. The core disputed area can be shared between both communities. This will end the hegemony for ever & Ayodhya will be the testimony of India's secularism & tolerant culture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom