What's new

Bitcoin to be used for imports in Iran, according to a new law

zectech

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Bitcoin to be used for imports in Iran, according to a new law
  • Iran will allow imports to be funded through cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
  • A report states that cryptocurrencies mined in Iran can only be exchangeable if they are used to finance imports from other countries.

Iran will allow national imports to be funded through cryptocurrencies, according to a report from the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) and the Ministry of Energy. The country has amended legislation on digital assets, which also means that legally mined cryptocurrencies in Iran can only be exchangeable if they are used to finance imports from other countries.

Back on April 22, 2018, the Central Bank of Iran announced that handlings cryptocurrencies by financial institutions would be illegal. Laws in Iran regarding cryptos have changed drastically over the years.

In 2018, the mining of cryptocurrencies became legal. Unfortunately, in 2019, Iran's government shut down all the mining operations using industrial electricity and made it illegal again. Eventually, the country did recognize cryptocurrency mining as an industry within its borders.

Iran becomes the first country to use cryptocurrencies at a state level

Bitcoin miners in Iran will have a legal cap for the number of coins they can mine depending on the amount of subsidized energy. Further instructions will be published by the Ministry of Energy. The report by the CBI and the Ministry of Energy stated:

The miners are supposed to supply the original cryptocurrency directly and within the authorized limit to the channels introduced by the CBI

Iran Daily, the official newspaper of Iran's government, suggested that a +1.55% change on Bitcoin should be used for import payments to avoid sanctions on Iran's access to the dollar.

Iranians have no clue how awesome this is. Iran has vasts amounts of cheap energy.

Bitcoin is the baby of the CiA. CiAs main pet project.

Bitcoin was designed by the CiA to rival gold and suppose to replace gold and silver as alternative dollars.

As the dollar weakness play was gold and silver, angering Washington. CiA invented bitcoins for the sole purpose to crash gold and silver and being the alt currency.

If Iran can use their power to mine millions of bitcoins, get about 10% of world supply of bitcoins, and other cryptos... you are going to have primal screaming in the basements of the CiA by CiA agents.

The whole bitcoin scheme is to keep China, Iran, Russia and North Korea away from CiA bitcoins and other cryptos.

You can expect the founders of bitcoin to meddle with bitcoins, so you want exposure to every major crypto. years ago, somebody found a flaw in the programming of bitcoin, allowed the creation of infinite amount of bitcoins through a loophole, so the centralized founders of bitcoin (CiA) deleted the new bitcoins and made changes to the coding of bitcoins to prevent that from happening again.

If Iran can get 10% of total bitcoins, that would mean Iran has 10% of CiA black op money.

Don't simply mine and use bitcoin to buy. Instead, stock up on the worlds supply of cryptos. Worst case scenario is the world returns to gold and silver as the alternative currency, the anti-dollar play.

Last edited:
Iranians have no clue how awesome this is. Iran has vasts amounts of cheap energy.

Bitcoin was designed by the CiA to rival gold and suppose to replace gold and silver as alternative dollars.

As the dollar weakness play was gold and silver, angering Washington. CiA invented bitcoins for the sole purpose to crash gold and silver and being the alt currency.

If Iran can use their power to mine millions of bitcoins, get about 10% of world supply of bitcoins, and other cryptos... you are going to have primal screaming in the basements of the CiA by CiA agents.

The whole bitcoin scheme is to keep China, Iran, Russia and North Korea away from CiA bitcoins and other cryptos.

You can expect the founders of bitcoin to meddle with bitcoins, so you want exposure to every major crypto. years ago, somebody found a flaw in the programming of bitcoin, allowed the creation of infinite amount of bitcoins through a loophole, so the centralized founders of bitcoin (CiA) deleted the new bitcoins and made changes to the coding of bitcoins to prevent that from happening again.

If Iran can get 10% of total bitcoins, that would mean Iran has 10% of CiA black op money.

Don't simply mine and use bitcoin to buy. Instead, stock up on the worlds supply of cryptos. Worst case scenario is the world returns to gold and silver as the alternative currency, the anti-dollar play.

All these new jargon techy crap is always coming from cia and they say bitcoin ws invented by some Japanese guys who is unknown. These evil forces

Thats another very interesting idea,using irans gas reserves to generate electricity to mine crypto currency.
Now these are the sort of clever and unorthodox economic ideas that iran needs to come up with to always remain at least a few steps ahead of the economic gangsters and blackmailers attempting to control how and who iran can trade with.

All these new jargon techy crap is always coming from cia and they say bitcoin ws invented by some Japanese guys who is unknown. These evil forces

it's doesn't matter who build up bitcoin. even it's the cia they can't control it, cause it's blockchain.
my opinion is that bitcoin was meant to be a testbed for digital money (they wanted to see how the public is dealing with "money" like that), but it backfired and got out of control. and no matter what they do they can't control it anymore.

With reduced traffic of $ paddlers from Taftan border... an improvisation was expected.

Does any one have any video of current situation at Taftan border?

china wants to replace the usd with a gold back up yuan as a global currency. and if people watch chinas procedure they will see that china not only buying gold like crazy since many years but also trying to collected as many bitcoin as they can. in my opinion china will use gold and btc to back up the future yuan. like that they can print more yuan without having any inflation. also btc will be rarer than gold. and you also can see that other central banks trying to buy as many btc as they can, but i think china and Iran are 2-3 years ahead (since Iran started to build mining farms very early).
the biggest mining operations are china (if i remember 60% of all btc, which where mined was in china).

Iran should keep as many bitcoin as they can and not use all of it in trades. in the long term it will be a big benefit for us. Iran can make the "new rial" deflationary and like that sanctions won't nearly effected the currency like they do now. so what china is doing for a global yuan to replace usd, Iran can do for her national currency.
besides gold (Iran has alot, since turkey sold us most of their gold under the market price when ahmadinejad was president) it's good commodity to back up the national currency. we can use gold and bitcoin to back up the currrency, it will allow us to print more money the safe way if we use both (as i already wrote).
i doubt that Iran would take such a step, but hope they will.
it's time for I.R. to put the national currency in the list of the security doctrin of the country.

Very interseting information. It means BTC has great future . May some alts gain tremendous increase in price

Bitcoin is Good as it will be more acceptable in whole world than Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal,

Real problem is Currency not Stable, Price UP/Down too early,

Other reason is Hacking/Stealing of Cryptocurrencies, even popular open source cryptocurrencies client and cryptocurrencies exchanges stole money by Hacking Drama, They keep backdoor in their apps and stole money...
> china wants to replace the usd with a gold..

> Iran should keep as many bitcoin as they can..

> Russian also replacing it with gold..
But Remember US Puppet "Saddam Hussain" also did same, when he realized US is not trustworthy, nor friend... They came and stole all the gold..

They killed Qaddafi for same purpose..
He is doing same who thinks to replace the US $, I mean weak countries,

Iran is not strong and he cannot..

> Bitcoin is not Stable, High Risk Digital Currency, Its price up/down speedily..
Hacking/Stolen of crypto is very comman..

Last edited:
But Remember US Puppet "Saddam Hussain" also did same, when he realized US is not trustworthy, nor friend... They came and stole all the gold..

saddam wanted to deal oil with euro and not usd anymore that was u.s. main concern.

He is doing same who thinks to replace the US $, I mean weak countries,

qaddafi had an idea of a gold dinar for trading oil and make it like a african usd.

but what i am saying is different. Iran can back up her currency with gold and btc just as a security against inflation and sanctions. i am not talking Iran should replace usd in the global market like saddam or qaddafi. even russia is not doing it. the only cointry looking for a global currency replacing the usd is china.

Bitcoin is not Stable, High Risk Digital Currency, Its price up/down speedily..

you are right in that point but countries have to plan for the next 25-50 years. btc was always under estimatet and now central banks are rushing to get some share. btc will be stable sooner or later cause the mrket will regulate it, and thats the time you plan for as a country.

Hacking/Stolen of crypto is very comman..

the only thing can be hacked are trading platforms such as binance and co.
you can't hack the blockchain or the mining farms. if you want to take steel btc from mining you need to be physically there. and you can't also hack cold wallets.
blockchain is the safest way to trade money and gold wallets are much more safe than bankaccounts.

Back
Top Bottom