What's new

Bin Laden told children live in peace in the West

The author Adam Robinson has alleged that bin Laden supported Arsenal Football Club, visiting the team's stadium twice when he visited London in 1994 :rofl:

Holly molly, news to me :woot:

The author Adam Robinson has alleged that bin Laden supported Arsenal Football Club, visiting the team's stadium twice when he visited London in 1994 :rofl:

thats not possible. he was on a run so i think he went there in 1964 ~ :woot:

saudi-bin-ladens-childr-3jpg-4d186b9e0cdde754_medium.jpg

you think daddy would approve of his haircut? me thinks not

What is salve? its slave go back to school child

picking on a typo means that you don't have a counter argument but still want to say something in return.

I agree with you about the typo, slave is indeed the correct spelling.
And it's obvious you agree with me about my point too :)

thats not possible. he was on a run so i think he went there in 1964 ~ :woot:

binladen-arsenal.jpg

1-0 to the Arsenallll

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

picking on a typo means that you don't have a counter argument but still want to say something in return.

I agree with you about the typo, slave is indeed the correct spelling.
And it's obvious you agree with me about my point too :)

I stand corrected thanks for your post but you could have done it without calling people slaves? as i was not even aware of it until you posted it.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

906.jpg

big up to all my homies in the hood whatup blood!

No wonder his biggest supporter geelani wants his own children to prosper in conflict free zones, but wants kashmiri teenagers to quit school and burn property and throw stones at armed policemen.

If they get shot, even better!

In an odd way, I feel sorry for the bin Laden clan, especially his children. They had NOTHING to do with terroris, AFAIK. Those who are not involved should be allowed to live in peace, but they will never escape the shadow of their father. It would be like being Hitler's kid. You'd never be "Helmut Hitler" or "Hermann Hitler", you'd always be "The son of Adolph Hitler."

what a hypocrite..
he wanted to fight the west because he thought that they are wrong ; but he wanted his children to go study there to make a good life !
in other words- he thought that life in west or non Muslim country is way more stable, progressive and peaceful as compared to the Muslim country.
instead of doing something (which he could coz he belonged to a billionaire family) good for Muslim countries - he got them in a critical mess.
what a loser

Back
Top Bottom