What's new

Featured Billions found in accounts of employees of Shehbaz’s son

Ppl like u are traitors to the country. For ur party loyalty u r defending one corrupt scum as "business owner making money" while maligning the others.

As a Pakistani u should demand that all corrupt ppl regardless of their ethnicity, political party, wealth, power...should be brought to justice.

If these billions are truly earned through their business then they should have no problem providing the money trail and showing all the proper taxes were paid on it. An honest man has nothing to hide.

All good and valid points,...clearly speaking ur heart there.

Just one request, if I may take the liberty here brother, please avoid declaring people traitors for their opinion or dissent. They may be misinformed, naive, imbecile or delusional... but traitor, it is not what they are bcoz of the thought process of their beliefs. Please revisit this word as it takes away the impact of your excellent post. My humble 2 cents

All good and valid points,...clearly speaking ur heart there.

Just one request, if I may take the liberty here brother, please avoid declaring people traitors for their opinion or dissent. They may be misinformed, naive, imbecile or delusional... but traitor, it is not what they are bcoz of the thought process of their beliefs. Please revisit this word as it takes away the impact of your excellent post. My humble 2 cents
I agree that what I said is rather harsh. However the repercussions of such behavior is in essence traitorous. The ppl may in their hearts be loyal to their country...and not realize that their actions are harmful to the country...
...however their lack of realization doesn't change the fact that it's harmful for the country.

During my time in Pakistan I met many die hard supporters of PPPP and PMLN. A majority of the time the reason of such support was that there was some personal benefit involved. One of my neighbors worked for PIA...not that he was qualified...but more bcuz it was sifarish. Similar personal benefits were involved for those other ppl...
...and just like clockwork their votes ended up going to their respective patron party.

If one becomes blind to the harm these crooks do to the country at large...bcuz they r getting their tiny slice of the pie...I have no respect for such ppl...even if they are doing it unknowingly.

Call a spade a spade. If someone is corrupt regardless of their political party, regardless of if they are in the military or bureaucracy, or whatever other distinction...doesn't matter...
...prove their corruption in courts(the due process)...take back all their ill gotten money...fine them...jail them...etc. At least in theory we should all try to be fair...and whether it happens in real life or not...at least when we ALL voice our opinions...it should be for the good of the country as a whole.

Last edited:
What's exactly the news here?

They own sugar mills in an ever growing industry that's worth billions and they're making money like all other businessmen are?

When is Cheeni Chor Jehangir Tareen going to be arrested by NAB along with General Asim Saleem Bajwa for possessing billions?

Bro, just stick to recording the serial numbers of our JF-17 --

Time to introduce the death penalty to anyone caught aiding and abetting theft from the state. Make an example of anyone stealing from the nation. Watch it stop overnight.
that only happens in godless china.
here in Pakistan everyone is set free

Back
Top Bottom