What's new

Bill Revoking Overseas Pakistanis Voting Rights Presented in National Assembly by Imported Government

Mir sadiq and Mir jafar of pakistan .....

When a clown moves into a palace ,he doesn't become a KIng .The palace becomes a circus.....

When a traitor moves into commander in chief post .He doesn't become a chief .The institution becomes a conspiracy hub ....

I pray we don’t end up doing what happened in SriLanka but our country is being pushed towards it. Our country was brought to its knee due to ego of couple of Generals. I wonder how people in army are looking at this. Could there be uprising in forces against this?

See this Lota snatching the rights of Pakistanis,

The whole country right now is being run from London, planes full of imported government officials, journalist doing Umra on taxpayers money. Frequent trips to UK to ask for directions to run govt.. But overseas Pakistanis cant vote? The overseas Pakistanis send remittances which help lowering current account deficit, improving rupee value, they invest in Pakistan, bring their expertise to build institutions (Sania Nishtar, Moeed Yusuf, Raza Baqir). Kin jahilon ka hath mein mulk de diya

Name of person presenting this bill: Noor Alam Khan (NA-27 - Peshawar)

Last edited:
Pakistan is most likely the only country where people give money back to the point it’s remittance value is higher than exports value.
Yeh, that is probably correct. What is astounding, the fact that the collective effort of all the so called 'endustrialists' and other 'traaders' combined with 220 million people bring less dollars to Pakistan then ex-pats.

This has got to be a record given the size of the country. And what is even more disgusting is we are not to vvote but Altaf Hussain on British passprt sat in London literally was a king and ruled Karachi for over decade like it was his kingdom.

Now we have another bandit - Nawaz literally have rein on 220 million people of Pakistan while residing in London.

What the f f f ........ fly?

But it happened in your favorite Pmln govt View attachment 842838

Everything is IK or PTI fault. We get it bro...
He broke an agreement with IMF, its same like you take money from your friend and tell him you will do some business from which you will return money back but instead you spend money on something else.

If IK again goes to IMF, you will be ok with that?

For me till the time we have to go to IMF, we will never be financially independent. What is the PTI plan?

Why IK reduced petrol price for his political benefits? IK/PTI when they came to know that they will lose no confidence vote and they put everything at stake. He reduced petrol prices and electricity prices just for political benefits. If he was thinking about Pakistan he would never do that. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Tax collection more than doubled from 2018 to 2021 to 6000+ billion so IK was able to subsidize fuel! Also he was going to get 30% cheaper fuel from Russia. He wasn't borrowing more just to subsidize. People like you would claim that Sehat Card, affordable housing, mortgage schemes, etc everything was for political gains!

See this Lota snatching the rights of Pakistanis,

The whole country right now is being run from London, planes full of imported government officials, journalist doing Umra on taxpayers money. Frequent trips to UK to ask for directions to run govt.. But overseas Pakistanis cant vote? The overseas Pakistanis send remittances which help lowering current account deficit, improving rupee value, they invest in Pakistan, bring their expertise to build institutions (Sania Nishtar, Moeed Yusuf, Raza Baqir). Kin jahilon ka hath mein mulk de diya

Name of person presenting this bill: Noor Alam Khan (NA-72 - Peshawar)

I listened to it and he is right and many on this forum have agreed to it previously

He is saying he is not revoking the right of GCC expats but he is revoking voting rights for western Pakistanis- like US,UK, EU,Australia
which IMO is the right thing to do

I listened to it and he is right and many on this forum have agreed to it previously

He is saying he is not revoking the right of GCC expats but he is revoking voting rights for western Pakistanis- like US,UK, EU,Australia

Don't justify tyranny.

Overseas Pakistanis are building block of our economy. If they stop remittances, Pakistan will default and go bankrupt.

OSP already withdrawn their money from Roshan Pakistan accounts around $3 Billion USD

Are western Pakistanis second class citizens? 🤣🤣🤣

Don't justify tyranny.

Overseas Pakistanis are building block of our economy. If they stop remittances, Pakistan will default and go bankrupt.
we send it to our families, not as a patriotic duty and if voting is linked to economic reasons - then give exporters a seat in parliament, textiles should have representation, so does Pharma, give mining companies seat too etc

It needs to be principled

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom