What's new

Bill Revoking Overseas Pakistanis Voting Rights Presented in National Assembly by Imported Government

I am expecting special flights from overseas.. specially from the GCC during the next GEs. People are ready to travel for a couple of days..

PIA shouldn't miss this opportunity.
o pai, I said this as a pia brat, if there is an opportunity for pia to make money, pia fill figure out a way to fcuk it up.

1652209628690.png

Kya karen apne ghar walon ko pesey na bhejen ab 🙄

PMLN has frozen foreign currency accounts in the past. So many people who invested in Roshan Digital Accounts are afraid that the government can do that again. I am also expecting the same.. because any government in limbo can't decide freely.
This is interesting. But the Naya Pakistan accounts seem like fixed deposit in a national bank. Only way for the account to loose money is if Pakistani state declares bankrupt. In other cases, depositors should be able to sue the government. So people need not worry as long the interest offered by these accounts accurately capture the risk of sovereign default :cheers:

PTI ki behtreen reforms in postal services should be enough for you to mail in your vote.

aur ye palne wali zaat ka muqabla karne ka shauq ha to wo jald tumhara faisla kar degi.

Good luck absorbing the abuse sent forth by Khawrijeens

Chal OYE Patwari Nas Aitho, Ziada mun na lag.

we send it to our families, not as a patriotic duty and if voting is linked to economic reasons - then give exporters a seat in parliament, textiles should have representation, so does Pharma, give mining companies seat too etc

It needs to be principled

Western Pakistanis send donations, invest, give zakat as well. RDA is basically overseas Pakistani money.
Companies are not human beings. What kind of stupid statement is that?

If you're basing it on principle then shouldn't them being Pakistani be enough? If you're eligible for NICOP then you should be allowed to vote.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom