What's new

Bilawal's First Ever Job in his Life Would be to Represent Pakistan as its Foreign Minister

All my life I wanted to see a 1st world Pakistan and all I got to see is a 1st world Zardari and Sharif. Overlords, living the life of their dreams at our expense. Power, wealth, even a nuclear army bending over for them.
Na you misunderstood
Army doesnr bend over
Its you scrstch my back i will scrstch yours

FQLerknXwAECPDm.jpeg

PPP is basically representative party of US in Pakistan, same reason they get along with Establishment very well.

Karachi ka haalaat aur property mafia toe sabko pata hain

PPP sold all the sensitive NADRA Pakistani and Afghans refugees data when Yusuf Raza Gillani was in tenure.

Mark my words, they will surrender our nuclear weapons and make us default on IMF loans.

All my life I wanted to see a 1st world Pakistan and all I got to see is a 1st world Zardari and Sharif. Overlords, living the life of their dreams at our expense. Power, wealth, even a nuclear army bending over for them.

Look at the bright side your in the drivers seat to see the no just Pakistan but the worlds 1st Kusra FM.

/going to lock up my NICOP in a vault until this nightmare ends.

Wonderful news said no one ever.....
What's his qualifications and experience?

@jamahir

Jamahir sb,

There is a widespread demand from all Indians, including bhakts, that Hina Rabbani Khar be made FM of Pakistan again.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom