What's new

Bilawal tweets on Islands: I ask how is this act any different to Modi’s actions in occupied Kashmir?

Under the 18th amendment, any Island appears in the oceans of Pakistan is the property of Federal Govt... Bilawal is ill-informed and doing only lip service. He knows the law, but passing political statement. He should ask his father before passing such a statement.

Bilwal you are just a disgrace how one can compare Kashmir occupied by fascists to land taken over to be developed by the federal government. Shame is not a word for you and clown like you should not be allowed in the Pakistani politics. Just leave the country and live off your parents stolen money off abroad and that's the best contribution you can do to our country.
We need to ignore such people who know nothing and talk on everything. Never seen poverty and fighting for the rights of poor. Or may be we understand it wrong. They fight to make poor, poorer and thus support poverty.

This r*andi ka bacha never says a word about loot and plunder of Karachi and its people by his filthy provincial government for past 12 years but supreme court gives control of 2 islands to federal government and look at this gay faggot comparing it with IOK

Haram par parwarish ho to aisa kanjar hi paida hota hai

Should sell the islands to this faggotron for 5 mil each.
Afterall even his house is worth lesser than my car.

@mikkix @Silverblaze

Some people in Karachi are saying that construction in those islands will destroy traditional defenses of Karachi like mangroves...how you guys see that?

I'm usually trying to stay away, and not to intrude on politics of this forum's host country, but this time I would say that this man... seem to be ready to have no limit on what they are ready to do to carve a domain for himself to rule.

No wonder what his pops did in memogate.

PPP will likely have more lucks even with Bhutto Junior if this will go on.

P.S. It was a big surprise to me to know that Murtaza Bhutto had children. He had a daughter, and a "son."

Last edited:
We need to ignore such people who know nothing and talk on everything. Never seen poverty and fighting for the rights of poor. Or may be we understand it wrong. They fight to make poor, poorer and thus support poverty.

No. We should never ignore the problems which will be going to grow and then explode in future.
Tackle it now or you will cry tomorrow.
My 2 annays opinion. Could be wrong.

I'm usually trying to stay away, and not to intrude on politics of this forum's host country, but this time I would say that this man... seem to be ready to have no limit on what they are ready to do to carve a domain for himself to rule.

No wonder what his pops did in memogate.

PPP will likely have more lucks even with Bhutto Junior if this will go on.

P.S. It was a big surprise to me to know that Murtaza Bhutto had children. He had a daughter, and a "son."
Im rather surprised that you know Pak politicss and ppp so well.
Yes, personally Id love to see Fatima Bhutto and Shahnawaz Jr inter politics and sideline zardari inc bottom feeders.

Back
Top Bottom