What's new

Bilawal claims credit for Regime Change

FuturePAF

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
26:30-27:30

“When we removed Mr. Khan from his prime ministership, it was the first time in Pakistan’s history … for the first time, parliament voted them out, that idea, that proposition came from me. But it took me two years to convince everyone else because no one believed that it would happen.

I watched this video a few times. This interview indicates Bilawal is being pushed as a potential future prime minister and which is why the PTI really needs to strengthen its left wing, especially amongst Overseas Pakistanis.

Also, the global narrative by PTI, or at least in the US, IMHO, should use rhetoric that the current struggle is one between “Democracy vs. Autocracy” as the US claims to be championing. Also, PTI needs to state the the PDM undermined democracy by buying politicians to carry out the vote of No concordance,

Last edited:
If he becomes the first trans/gay PM for the entire third world - that entitles him next for Nobel Peace Prize... Obama got it for similar...

what is this world coming too....

GHQ generals must be happy;

Stranger and unlikelier things have happened in Pakistan.

see rafiki... Prep H and vaseline is now going to be a standard issue if he comes to power ... lol.

Again, why waste brand name products when free alternatives remain available? :D

Again, why waste brand name products when free alternatives remain available? :D
absolutely.... may be these wumao lizards here may have some excretions which have better aphrodisac properties.... they will source it from china too :)....

cring.... yuk....

The ground realities and dynamics are rapidly changing in Pakistan. After this army and pdm induced quagmire, this nation will not be the same.
Once the people rise up against these ruling thugs. It's game over for khusra and pineapple Nani. It's only a matter of time.

26:30-27:30

“When we removed Mr. Khan from his prime ministership, it was the first time in Pakistan’s history … for the first time, parliament voted them out, that idea, that proposition came from me. But it took me two years to convince everyone else because no one believed that it would happen.

I watched this video a few times. This interview indicates Bilawal is being pushed as a potential future prime minister and which is why the PTI really needs to strengthen its left wings, especially amongst Overseas Pakistanis.

Also, the global narrative by PTI, or at least in the US, IMHO, should use rhetoric that the current struggle is one between “Democracy vs. Autocracy” as the US claims to be championing. Also, PTI needs to state the the PDM undermined democracy by buying politicians to carry out the vote of No concordance,
Comical! Sounds like when during an interview you are asked situation based questions and you up make random bullshit hoping it would stick!

This thing needs to be disqualified for life. He/she’s running on the ill gotten gains of his/her notoriously criminal father. He/she is a partner in crime.

Bilawal is a project of dangerous duffers in GHQ

but no one knows this guy in punjab

punjab decides who gets to sit on PM chair

pindi k badmash can dream only

Bhutto/PPP wasn't punjabi... in fact Nawaz Sharif clan themselves are not pure punjabi.

Fact of the matter is "pindi badmash" will select whoever he chooses, and you will be forced to obey. I will not be suprised if this queer scumbag is "elected" PM soon.

Back
Top Bottom