What's new

Biharis and their sacrifices for Pakistan

Lets leave everything else Musalmano who is going to station IDPs of Waziristan in Punjab, Sindh and Baluchistan.

Our brothers stranded anywhere are more than welcome in Pakistan. Punjab is open for our brothers and no matter what happens we'll fight to secure your lives and existence whether you're from bengal, bihar or anywhere else for that matter.
We have many brothers living in Punjab from Bengal and Bihar and they're very well-adjusted .

Look this psudo brotherhood is one sided. I am pretty sure Afghans wouldn't even allow Punjabis refugees in Afghanistan in case Bharat was powerfull enough to invade us.

These are our patriotic countrymen who fought alongside us during the '71 war , not someone else's problem , these aren't the ungrateful Afghans who have been creating problems for us since the independence and whom we are quite happy to provide refuge here in this country . I suggest you research on the topic rather than making ignorant and repetitive posts here .

This BS of history of 71 is annoying, no one in new generation even knows that bangladesh was once part of pakistan. The marriage between east and west pakistan separated by 2000 kilometers with a hostile neighbor in between was bound to break one day or the other. Bangladesh should have been established in 1947 as a separate state. I never understood the logic of adding bengal in pakistani federation when there was no geographical connection between the two parts.

Lets leave everything else Musalmano who is going to station IDPs of Waziristan in Punjab, Sindh and Baluchistan.

Many already in Rawalpindi. Anyway this operation will finish in couple weeks, then they will go back.

@Secur
I think many people are unaware of the 'facts' of who these people actually are . Patriotic pakistani brothers, these are those people who were our allies/brothers in those complex decades and still are our proud pakistanis. Government in BD tried to assimilate them but they've continued to espouse their 'pakistaniyat' and most likely would continue doing so.
Heck even if they weren't as 'patritotic', I still see many many people in Lahore, Jhelum, Multan etc. welcoming them. This would not be a problem. That was the whole point of having a country like Pakistan

Many already in Rawalpindi. Anyway this operation will finish in couple weeks, then they will go back.

Post pics...many means 5000+ atleast...There is no time frame of Ops ending the thrust will continue to flush out terrorists there is going to be no discount in Ramadan that which these terrorists perceive.

If someone chose to stay they would stay it is not baap ki jagir of Punjab Gov.

Honestly the current situation of Pakistan even a fool thinks dozen of time and final result may be No Way.

This BS of history of 71 is annoying, no one in new generation even knows that bangladesh was once part of pakistan. The marriage between east and west pakistan separated 2000 kilometers by a hostile neighbor was bound to break one day or the other. Bangladesh should have been established in 1947 as a separate state. I never understood the logic of adding bengal in pakistani federation when there was no geographical connection between the two parts.

That isn't the point here , there's more to the history of Bangladesh than you seem to know , much more than the geographical distance . What happened , happened and what is done , is done . Blame whoever you want for it , it will not change the fact that even when the whole of Bengal's population turned their backs on Pakistan , these people remained loyal to our cause and only because of that , they are stranded and live in camps . This is something you need to understand , nations do not abandon their heroes like that , this is something very shameful and on top of it , the behavior of some of my dear countrymen equally disgusting .

Not sure about Baluchistan , but they are being allowed to come to Punjab and Sindh .

Not sure about Baluchistan , but they are being allowed to come to Punjab and Sindh .

That would be positive news but the other side of supporting them, Punjab Gov offered 50m rupees where as malik riaz alone offered 50m and when we look at laptop scheme that can be postponed for next year it a billion rupees plus program.

Post pics...many means 5000+ atleast...There is no time frame of Ops ending the thrust will continue to flush out terrorists there is going to be no discount in Ramadan that which these terrorists perceive.

If someone chose to stay they would stay it is not baap ki jagir of Punjab Gov.

Those who can afford and have relatives in Punjab have already moved there.

As IDPs arrive, twin cities gear up to tackle poliovirus - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

UAE announces $2.5m for IDPs in N Waziristan – The Express Tribune

nations do not abandon their patriots like that , this is something very shameful.

This n
That isn't the point here , there's more to the history of Bangladesh than you seem to know , much more than the geographical distance . What happened , happened and what is done , is done . Blame whoever you want for it , it will not change the fact that even when the whole of Bengal's population turned their backs on Pakistan , these people remained loyal to our cause and only because of that , they are stranded and live in camps . This is something you need to understand , nations do not abandon their patriots like that , this is something very shameful and on top of it , the behavior of some of my dear countrymen equally disgusting .

This nation has always been like that , we dont look back , we always look ahead.

That would be positive news but the other side of supporting them, Punjab Gov offered 50m rupees where as malik riaz alone offered 50m and when we look at laptop scheme that can be postponed for next year it a billion rupees plus program.
Not 50 but 500 million and i also sent 50 trucks of food for IDPs. Thats more then 400m by KPK gov.

That would be positive news but the other side of supporting them, Punjab Gov offered 50m rupees where as malik riaz alone offered 50m and when we look at laptop scheme that can be postponed for next year if a billion rupees plus program.

You expect the Govt to do any good?

This nation has always been like that , we dont look back , we always look ahead.

Is it rationalization , that I see? So , where are you looking ahead? Not exactly acting as a nation for long , we have been .

Not 50 but 500 million and i also sent 50 trucks of food for IDPs.

Ok 500m that's 50 crore rupees according to media, trucks of food is also prepared to be sent for IDPs by malik riaz alone, I would expect Punjab to contribute a billion plus and cancel laptop scheme for the next 12 months.

Can Gullu khan and his PTI also postpone their BS meaning less political rallies that they are conducting in punjab where they are wasting millions and millions of rupees and instead donate this money for the welfare of IDPs. The next tamasha of PTI and Gullu khan is taking place perhaps tomorrow in bahawalpur. Rome is burning and Gullu khan Neru is playing flute.

Back
Top Bottom