What's new

Big Eidi to be launched soon ! (for india)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, another gossiping. You want to spill out first before authorities permission?

Did you learn from T-84 Oplot thread mistake???
Look I'm simply informed from above . And I follow oplot M is in pakistan right. Rest assured I stand by what I said earlier. After all the officer conducting the test is that farigh banda of Armoured Corps. Hence he was tasked with it. The man who selected the type 59 is busy preparing the future

This month likely.
Any idea when?

Elements of nature while Shaurya (valour) nothing to do with religion.

No religious sentiments are related to these names .... ??

Prithvi Devi
prthivi devi.jpg

• Prithvi goddess of the earth and fertility
  • Prithvi Devi, she is one of two wives of Lord Vishnu. His other wife is Lakshmi. Prithvi is another form of Laxmi. Another name for Her is Bhumi or Bhudevi or Bhuma Devi

Agni Devta
Agni Devta.jpg

Fire god or Agni Dev. He is very important as Vaidik Devtaa, second only to Indra. He is said to be the messenger priest who carries man's offerings to various Devtaa

Shaurya Dev (Sun God)
shurya dev1.jpg

• As per the Hindu Religion, Surya symbolizes the Sun God. Surya is considered as the only visible form of God that can be seen every day.
  • The Sun God is also acknowledged as one of the eight forms of Lord Shiva

Shiv Trishul
Shiva Trishul.jpg
Shiva Trishul1.jpg

Trishul has great significance in Hindu Religion , it is in the hands of almost all the deities but it but the significance is even more when it is held by Lord Shiva or Goddess

No it doesn't ring any bells.

'so the bell has already stop ringing' ....

Read what you wrote yourself..And then see my response. You are correct, rarely any comprehension involved.

Again, once someone told me don't ever argue with a stupid person. Because you'll be wasting your time and energy while he'll play stupid. So that applies here. If you go back to my posts, you'll clearly see I said that Pakistan did per-emptive strikes in 65's and in Kargil so I blamed them just as much as I blamed India for starting the other two wars.

The problem with you people from India is that you just want to portray to the world how great the Indian society is and its free of any evil or mistakes. When the reality is the opposite. You are no different than other nations and human beings, no matter how much crap of the good old Vedic times are put through your head in schools to make you believe you are a superior being.

You've engaged me in like 5 different posts. NONE of which could show one cent's worth of wisdom in your posts. If you can't comprehend the topic, its useless to even debate with you. So you don't need to respond back and just play stupid. Go waste someone else's time and energy or check out playboy.com and enjoy the views!! This stuff on here, is clearly much more complex than you can imagine.

No religious sentiments are related to these names .... ??

Prithvi Devi
View attachment 238801

Oh wait, there is a missile named after her? The equivalent term in American English would be Prithvi Devi bombshell (the term bombshell refers to a super hot woman in American English).

She looks pretty cute on paper. I bet she'd look good in person too.

LOL, that would be the UCAV's of Pakistan. Let's see when children in India discover a stealthy UCAV Crow the next time. These kids are much smarter than the Indian Defense forces it appears. They catch what multiple air defense tiers missed.

Plz name whatever this is after indigenous Pakistani people and not some AL Makhdoum lived in Arab or central Asia.

Makhdoum means servant... Its used by Pirs or Gadi nasheen of shrines .. i.e: Makdoum Javed Hashmi (Pak politician)..

Tipu isn't arab or central Asian like Abdali gaznavi babur or ghauri...its Indian.

Tipu was from modern day Pak- Punjabi origin.

Oh my goodness it is NASR one more time.

try harder my dear try harder ....
Try harder but why ?

You can't even spell it Shaurya Dev (Sun God) what is this :lol:

Come back when you learn the difference between Shaurya (Valour) and Surya (Sun)

Try harder but why ?

You can't even spell it Shaurya Dev (Sun God) what is this :lol:

Come back when you learn the difference between Shaurya (Valour) and Surya (Sun)

what about other ... ?? denial .... ??

The thing with Pakistan is they can not disclose all the info but some info is leaked because they can not afford any sanctions or restrictions of key components... China or others can do all this without having such difficulty.

As one can not find credible information about these one stars to think these to be hearsay and hence can overlook...If you can search on Youtube you are going to find the story of how Pakistan attained its Nuclear Technology... In this report BBC has reported Many Experts thought Pakistan would never take this route because of finance issues and also lack of know how & experience but what happened when the truth became public.

There are many projects going around in different heads and companies so you would be seeing the SLV being claimed by multiple when it is made public...

This is what might surprise you...
Pakistan’s first rocket soars 80 miles high - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
i know, i have seen the report multiple times. pakistan's sourcing of components is mainly from china or is purchased via proxy companies and shipped over, thats my assumption any way. the US/nato,india,israel will block any deal to stop Pakistan getting missile tech.

would i be expecting a slv launch any time soon?

Look I'm simply informed from above . And I follow oplot M is in pakistan right. Rest assured I stand by what I said earlier. After all the officer conducting the test is that farigh banda of Armoured Corps. Hence he was tasked with it. The man who selected the type 59 is busy preparing the future

This month likely.

I really do hope your disclosures on this forum are authorized by the concerned command, and do not breach the confidentiality/OPSEC of the strategic forces. That would be very unfortunate and I would be inclined to report you. Please be cautioned. Thanks.

This month likely.

Okay, cool. But why some pictures were removed on T-84 Oplot trial ? :what:

Historically renaming it after Abdali,Babur or Ghauri is inappropriate and disgrace as all of them personally commanded several invasions in Pakistan (Punjab,Multan etc) before Delhi and persecuted the people alike.

While Porus,Dahir and later punjabi Muslims opposed every foreign power even naming the missiles/Weapons after Mussharaf and Aboobakar Osman makes more sense.

Buddy do you know Ahmed Shah Abdali was a Pushtun and Ghaurids (linguistically and culturally ) were pushtuns, today Pakistan's second biggest ethnicity is Pushtun with almost 28-30 million people, while in Afghanistan it is only 12 million, we have more than twice the number of Pushtuns , we have every right to use the names of Pushtun kings, just the way Ranjit singh is respectable to people of our Punjab, we have to respect these rulers too, Ranjit singh was hero of one ethnicity, these were heroes of the other, they might have clashed in the past, but today Punjabis and Pushtuns are both in one country , thus Pakistan is using these name for its missiles !!!

??

I am being serious..you think Israel or India cannot flatten pakistan in half an hour?.

120 nukes of Pak can not only flatten but wipe out India off the map, atleast 10 times over !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom