What's new

big debate: Is ISI gives money to Zaid Hamid for speak against India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiots don't need money or motives to talk.They just disconnect their brain and vocal cords and let the mouth do all the work.

Free propaganda for sir Zaid hamid lol

Debating over the obvious? Man these news chanels.....Why give attention to the clown...
With his outlandish claims, it becomes so clear hes not speaking his mind...more like a fantasy script...

HAHAHAHHA the man who put more than 1billions A$$ on fire :D

no he brings shame to 180 million pakistani awam. He is nothing but a joker and ur public takes him seriously. who is retard here @Jungibaaz

not ISI.. but lal topi is a risk to pakistani armed forces... so I would point towards RAW...

I can't watch it but please is there some real debate on this issue and Zaid Hamid don't get any money he just like me hates India from bottom off his heart
oh no.. what did we ever do anything to you.. :o:

HAHAHAHHA the man who put more than 1billions A$$ on fire :D
I am not able to watch it please share the details is it a video and if yes what is it about ?

There has been a program on this allegation and Zaid has given a satisfactory reply.

Extract of Zaid's replies
  1. BrassTacks has several national and international customers including ISI and it has served them as a customer
  2. There has been checks which BrassTacks received from ISI
  3. These are not monthly checks but when there is service, it is a paid service.
  4. Watch at 24:00 where this allegation is put and Zaid has given reply.
Emmad Khalid had orchestrated this program but GEO didn't even publish a second news about this character after giving him a prime-time show. The reason is the same Ammad Khalid sold his conversation with GEO to other channels and made money out of it. He also made money from GEO and after selling his story to them, he sold GEO's story to rest of the media.

Let me mention that BrassTacks was investigated by ISI as it has international customers as well and because of Ammad's Allegations, they had stopped it from operating for a while. After detailed investigation, BrassTacks is allowed to work again and it is working as an independent Think Tank in the country.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom