What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

please, uncle ji.

I know that these kanjar are responsible for this, but please try and post something interesting, I'm getting very bored of "Mir Hafiz Mir Bajwa" after anything goes wrong
its their doing!

these baatards are using our Men to appease and attract their daddy amrika back to the region!

they will use shaheeds make geets to win back people!

Let me tell you something I came across, it's about how China and Pakistan planning over the last few years

How the collapse of Afghan Republic, and China humiliating India on the LAC was no coincidence

A purposeful attempt to divert India

And now too, a Chinese -India altercation just at the moment when we have to concentrate on our western border

As opposed to mindless all put war we drag in multiple Taliban factions, we need smart targeted approach,, not to say we don't need to bomb the shit out of the TTP but do it in a way where we don't get dragged into a wider conflict

Hundreds of motivated fighters with local support can create a big headache.. Sooner they are dealt with, better...

Essentially what could the forces do? They agreed to a ceasefire. In that time and before they have readied themselves in the region and formed alliances. A preemptive strike would have made this a national thing v the central Taliban, unlike what it is now with these locals.
Why engage in dialogue in the first place, sanction them economically starve the afghans for few years and then screw the living shit out of them. we are today seeing a living example of khaasi generals, who have everything at their disposal but are scared of war. as far as i know the firing has stopped in chaman. This will be forgotten again and talibs will be given clean chit again. Truly sad moment for all the innocent lives lost, we don't even have the courage to avenge our fallen. Pathetic!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you something I came across, it's about how China and Pakistan planning over the last few years

How the collapse of Afghan Republic, and China humiliating India on the LAC was no coincidence

A purposeful attempt to divert India

And now too, a Chinese -India altercation just at the moment when we have to concentrate on our western border

As opposed to mindless all put war we drag in multiple Taliban factions, we need smart targeted approach,, not to say we don't need to bomb the shit out of the TTP but do it in a way where we don't get dragged into a wider conflict

I'm going to agree with you on this one.

India would've attacked if China wasn't keeping pressure on them

I'm going to agree with you on this one.

India would've attacked if China wasn't keeping pressure on them
Why would India attack when (a) Pakistan has nuclear weapons and (b) India's reputation in the wider world would be utterly destroyed if there was no just cause and (c) India has never instigated a war?

Please, use common sense.

Why would India attack when (a) Pakistan has nuclear weapons and (b) India's reputation in the wider world would be utterly destroyed if there was no just cause and (c) India has never instigated a war?

There are multiple ways of attacking. This could include infiltration, stepping up the situation on the LOC, or planning terrorist attacks

An indian talking about common sense and never starting a war, joke of the day goes to u.

its their doing!

these baatards are using our Men to appease and attract their daddy amrika back to the region!

Jarnail maujain maar rahay haen. They don't give a damn to Pakistan.

Moral of taliban is up, they knew they are up against a military which sold the govt in few million dollars , lets see who going to win the battle of chaman , ghairat mand or begairat ?

Moral of taliban is up, they knew they are up against a military which sold the govt in few million dollars , lets see who going to win the battle of chaman , ghairat mand or begairat ?
Hazrat control ur anger it is part of pakistan, not property of some generals.

The battle begins indeed.
Best of luck to our jawans though.

its their doing!

they will use shaheeds make geets to win back people!
People of Pakistan want someone to beat the *** out of these GHQ mijahids generals with mirchon wala danda , i love to see them running for help on the streets of Pakistan
I love the Pakistani front line forces they are like part of our body , but dont have any sympathies for these dollar khor generals

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom