What's new

Biden checking Xi's Hongqi car

Well that's interesting. I'm more of a Porsche 911 Turbo S kind of guy, But I can see the attractiveness of a nice EV
Well, IIRC, the reason why there are no EV as state car is because EV usually are very heavy, which make armouring them very tricky. I mean A Tesla 3 kerb weight is about 2 tons, if you add a few armour plate it's going to add a ton or 2 on that 2 tons car, it won't move at all......

xi to biden my car has 100 chinese in the front bay to turn the wheels just like in our factories where we have thousands of em to turn the machinery.

It’s a V6 gasoline or diesel engine. I think gasoline for better acceleration in case Xi jumping driver wants to escape assassination.

Hongqi is the Rolls Royce of China. It's expensive, but it's great.

The Hongqi L90 is priced at $1.4 million:
IMG_20230808_123438.png

The Hongqi H9 is priced at $63,000 USD.
IMG_20230808_123816.png

The Hongqi S9 is priced at $2.1 million:
IMG_20230808_124415.jpg

This is the Hongqi E mirror, which will be available soon:
IMG_20230808_124751.jpg

Chinese made car looks better and classier , no wonder china car industry surged foward demolishing japanese car makers and EU car makers , both are too slow and too expensve

It's too small. It isn't even really a limo.
XiCar.png

everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-beast-presidential-car.jpg

Last edited:
Snooping around for hookers, I'm sure.

Man, F your beasts and other Armored Cars, let me present you the strongest Car ever build by mankind and this car doesn't need to withstand Nukes or bullets or rockets, it can take a direct hit from Nokia 3310 and survive.
Put your PM's and Presidents in none other than Suzuki FX
1700201318158.png

Hongqi is the Rolls Royce of China. It's expensive, but it's great.

The Hongqi L90 is priced at $1.4 million:
View attachment 1027645

The Hongqi H9 is priced at $63,000 USD.
View attachment 1027646

The Hongqi S9 is priced at $2.1 million:
View attachment 1027647

This is the Hongqi E mirror, which will be available soon:
View attachment 1027648
I am curious who buys those cars? For the sum I can buy a Ferrari. People buy names and brands, people buy Rolex or a villa in France. Not because the watch is great.

I am curious who buys those cars? For the sum I can buy a Ferrari. People buy names and brands, people buy Rolex or a villa in France. Not because the watch is great.
Lol, Chinese are not just buying your Western brand name cars, there are Chinese want to buy good Chinese brand products too.

Hongqi cars are very popular in China. in 2022, Hongqi sold 310,000 cars, and it has a large share of China's premium car market.

btw: In 2022, Porsche's annual global sales have also reached 300,000 vehicles.

Last edited:
Hongqi cars are very popular in China. in 2022, Hongqi sold 310,000 cars, and it has a large share of China's premium car market.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but I believe Hongqi is the oldest car brand in China. If that's right, it comes with a lot of heritage as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but I believe Hongqi is the oldest car brand in China. If that's right, it comes with a lot of heritage as well.

The oldest car brand in China is Minsheng, which was born in 1931.

The first car produced by PRC was Jiefang, which was born in 1956.

Back
Top Bottom