What's new

'Bhutto had asked PAF to be ready to attack India's N-sites'

Anyways Israel was never a conventional enemy for Pakistan.. Though Pakistan kept on bashing them for the Muslim cause but that was justified to an extent. But at times there are threatening tones for Israel.

This helped us to bring Israel into Indian camp. At least now we have access to the technology which they have along with the Russians. We should be thankful to Pakistan for that.

Jana; Did you happen to remember a banned member who's

user name is also Brahmos, you know what i mean?

:pakistan::china:

You can push nothing dreaming about a better India .. You have to realize what you stand on is the weakest possible ladder.. You can point fingers all you want .. I have been to all your cities .. You need to start work on other things than anti-Pakistan sentiments .. Many feed a few people ..

You can push nothing dreaming about a better India .. You have to realize what you stand on is the weakest possible ladder.. You can point fingers all you want .. I have been to all your cities .. You need to start work on other things than anti-Pakistan sentiments .. Many feed a few people ..

I told you in advance sooner or later someone is going to come up with this comment. Sir I have already replied for your questions. We do not have anti pakistan sentiments. If we dont repel Pakistan they will do the same. So its about existence.

Well as far I have read we dont want to nuke Pakistan but yes had heard lot of times that Indian cities should be nuked and then Indians trolling Islamabad should also be nuked blah blah. What should we do in this scenario. Sit quietly in our homes and wait...

You can push nothing dreaming about a better India .. You have to realize what you stand on is the weakest possible ladder.. You can point fingers all you want.

Thanks for telling where we standing :disagree:. Same goes for Pakistan.

I have been to all your cities .. You need to start work on other things than anti-Pakistan sentiments .. Many feed a few people.

I dont thing this should be your concern, GOI is very well aware and capable to take care of this matter. So let GOI handle it in its own way.

Last edited:
See the problem is, some people watch too many movies (esp. bollywood) and apparently it moulds their perception on reality. Getting back to the facts, YES the pakistan economy is in bad shape, YES we are facing terrorist insurgencies within our country and YES our nuclear programme's safety has been questioned not just by the massive indian media but the international media as well.

Now what most people fail to see is the reaction of such implications, they just perceive that things will continue like this and we shall "sit quitely in our homes and wait".

As far as the economy is concerned, it will take considerable time to get up specially after this world recession. So slowly, it should revive back. Following article gives details as of 24 August 2009 the credit rating of Pakistan has been raised to 'B-' from 'CCC+' and genral deficit down to 4.4% from 7.4%.
S&P raises Pakistan rating to 'B-', outlook stable
Just a little insight that things shouldn't be expected to remain the same and actually improve in the future.

With regards to the insurgency threat, it has been 'almost' successfully wiped out. Baitullah Masood is gone, remaining militants are quickly becoming demoralised and just yesterday 105 terrorists surrendered including a local comander. 105 terrorists surrender, 2 killed: ISPR
A small refernce with context to the insurgency threat, now effectively dealt by Pakistan.

As for the nuclear safety programme, and I quote Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell: "I can just repeat what you have heard time and time again from Chairman (Joint Chiefs Staff) Mike Mullen and Secretary (of Defence) Robert Gates that they are comfortable with the security measures that the Pakistani government and the military have in place to ensure that their nuclear arsenal is safeguarded," Source:
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

So the point here is, there will always be people who say they don't like you and they're better, who say they don't like your car and theirs better, who say they don't like you shirt color and theirs better. And what THEY say is absolutely right. :blah::blah: (P.S. I'm sure everyone has come across such a person, atleast once in there life). Not realising that you don't 'sit quietly' and do what is necessary. Is there anyway to make the situation 'easier to understand' for such people?

Oh please the Taliban threat is probably the most overplayed news in the world. Yes there is a threat, and we are facing it. But it is also not true that you have Talis roaming the streets of Pakistans cities.
And we all know whos funding the seperatist movement in Baluchistan.
AND what ever happened to those Moaist rebels in India. Please, every country has problems, just STFU okay.

Report them, there's no point in writing quality replies to a bunch of insecure 15 year olds. Lots of posts need deleting here. The news report only proves how ridiculous the thinking of these trolls is, they are actually arguing that Pakistan is evil for defending itself! :lol:

We do not have anti pakistan sentiments.
:lol: You should know, one of the moderators here is allergic to BS.

Last edited:
Report them, there's no point in writing quality replies to a bunch of insecure 15 year olds. Lots of posts need deleting here. The news report only proves how ridiculous the thinking of these trolls is, they are actually arguing that Pakistan is evil for defending itself! :lol:

:lol: You should know, one of the moderators here is allergic to BS.

No one is calling Pakistan an evil. It is just a mere statement about how things are shaping around Pakistan in the sense like if you go for weapons its the westerners who put pressure and if u dont u have pressure from within.
How come it became evil with that? If I am wrong about any of posts please do let me know. That is the way things are shaping up if I am not wrong

Simply put if we have 100 ruppes and if we spend 2 ruppes on defence where as county B which has 10 ruppes and spend 1 ruppe on defence the overall expenditure on defence is more for country B as it spent 10% of its GDP where as in case of india it is 2% but the actual amount spent was 2 ruppes by india and 1 ruppe by nation B

:lol:

Ashwin - Pakistani expenditure on defence as a proportion of GDP and as a proportion of the total budget is pretty close to the Indian expenditure.

About 4.6 % of GDP and around 12% of total budget for 2009 - there are a few threads that give the breakdown and you can also google the Pakistani budget and figure it out from there.

Military expenses in that range are nowhere near unaffordable or extravagant.

While Pakistan's economy was growing (till 2008) you saw greater defence acquisitions (F-16's, Saab AEW&C, Frigates, sub tenders etc.). Now while the economy is slower, there have been far fewer big ticket acquisitions.

Pakistani planners are aware of the need to balance military deterrence with investment in the economic and social sectors. That is one reason why, during the 'lost decade' of the nineties, there was hardly any major military AF acquisition, even though the PAF and desperately needed them. Instead you saw a lot of development in on the unconventional side, with ballistic and cruise missiles, development of the ASFC etc. A nuclear deterrent to somewhat make up for the lack of investment in the conventional aspect.

Why buy when we can develop.... And When Have we cried over your weapons.... We have weapons to counter those... We are not so superior to China, but we are light years ahead of pakistan... And we consider pakistan no threat at all, the race is between china and India.... We are only worried of your weapons falling into bad hands.

haahhaha dont care about our missiles just takecare of your dreaming bollywood movies (india bcum SUPER POWER) lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom