What's new

Bhutan’s neutral stance embarrasses India

Can you please stop using various adjectives to communicate your intentions to the posers here.
As i told, it could have been more rational if China go into a fight with India for boundary issue. But when China is in confrontation mode with a tiny state like Bhutan, it shows its mindset and desire to bully smaller nation and bring into your terms of engagement.

LMAO why we want to fight a tiny nation such Bhutan when India is still not on our league.

Why did you omit Japan?

Because with tectonic bombs, Japan shall be at the bottom of the sea :D...it's not a matter of concern.:lol:

Japan_plates.gif

Last edited:
More the reason for them to find the land in China.:D

Sure it's what I've been told @Nihonjin1051 that we can save their Japanese girls from the tectonic disaster if Japanese government is nice with China, we have more male than female, so it's good for them and it's good for us.

They know what you have done to TIBET ; they want to survive and not die like Tibet

That was and is indian line fear mongering to Bhutan for good part of last 70 years BUT Bhutan realized indian fear mongering were to impose indian control over Bhutan. Lately, Bhutan silently ditched indian dictate and had been in consultation with China on many agenda; border, trade and overall relation. india feeling so insecure that it threaten to impose energy embargo on Bhutan if not so friendly party get elected during last Bhutanese election. And lately Bhutanese king and ambassador action of directly communicating with China showed fading effect of indian bully. Sensing Bhutan bypassing indian fear mongering tactics, india forcefully invaded Bhutan and enter into Chinese territory. Can india sustain such position as "occupier" in the long run? indians are saying yes they can but reality says otherwise.

After reading all these threads, the question lingers in my mind has always been "where does the mysterious confidence of indians come from"? They will never realise how shitty their military power is until they spend all their dollars and crash all their foreign made fighters, tanks...the party ain't over yet, just be patient and you will learn the lesson you've long forgotten...

After reading all these threads, the question lingers in my mind has always been "where does the mysterious confidence of indians come from"? They will never realise how shitty their military power is until they spend all their dollars and crash all their foreign made fighters, tanks...the party ain't over yet, just be patient and you will learn the lesson you've long forgotten...
There's a word I learned. It's call "obfuscation". This best described these posters. And I learned it from Indians themselves. They also do this to each other.
When something is clear make it unclear. Make it muddy. Make it confusing.
When something is simple. Make it complicated.
Never argue in depth with these posters. They will make you vomit blood..:sick:

Last edited:
Shupa powa india embarrassing itself is not new, india has always been a laughingstock of the global community.

Back
Top Bottom