What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

What if the case is registered and the abductors turn out be what is rumored? Now there is an even bigger problem.
Please learn to quote me next time as I do with you. I find it offesnive when you don't quote me. When clearly you're responding me.

As for answer whatever it turns out be who cares unless it is properly investigated. That's not how Justice system work. It could also be work of CIA or raw or Taliban who knows ?

So, it means they are in some agency possession ... ????

That has not been shown - yet.

it could also be work of CIA or raw or Taliban, who knows, as if some evil foreign power was offended by a mere FB page too. Not likely. :D

LOL. As if violence needs a helping hand there.

it could also be work of CIA or raw or Taliban, who knows, as if some evil foreign power was offended by a mere FB page too. Not likely. :D
Well that is the spin you would give, but Pakistan has a lot of enemies, and anyone could use this particular situation to exploit it, to suit it's agenda.

Let me tell you one thing, if you abuse me or even my parents,i would just ignore you. But if you are going to insult my Prophet PBUH then i am not even going to bear a single word intended to insult him.

Well that is the spin you would give, but Pakistan has a lot of enemies, and anyone could use this particular situation to exploit it, to suit it's agenda.
Pakistan does have a lot of enemies, i personally add moombati mafia NGO's to that list too. These people work like slow poison, you are murdered without even realizing it.

LOL. As if violence needs a helping hand there.
This will be my last attempt to converse with you !

Learn to respect other members by quoting them !

If you can't consider this as last reply from me .

Secondly, yes to instigate violence it needs a reason. Either the black stained face would be hiding or he must have been abducted by some unknown group.

What a disingenuous campaign to try and confuse the issue.

The issue is not what the pages said that people find objectionable. The REAL issue is whether anyone deserves to disappear without due process of law. Taking offence at objectionable material may be morally desirable, but it can never, by itself, be cause enough to justify abduction or murder.

Plain and simple.

The issue is not what the pages that people find objectionable. The REAL issue is whether anyone deserves to disappear without due process of law. Taking offence at objectionable material may be morally desirable, but it can never, by itself, be cause enough to justify abduction or murder.

Plain and simple.
How many times are you going to copy and paste?

The issue is not what the pages that people find objectionable. The REAL issue is whether anyone deserves to disappear without due process of law. Taking offence at objectionable material may be morally desirable, but it can never, by itself, be cause enough to justify abduction or murder.

Plain and simple.
No that is not the real issue, this thread is about the Bhensa Page. You are ignoring the real issue, the real issue is why those extremists hurt sentiments of Muslims without ANY reason. Their page is also against Facebook's terms and services. You are trying to defend unlawful actions through the law.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom