What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

@RealNapster
638901870c.jpg

638c7c033c.jpg

PDF is full of filth and Khanzeer Zaday AKA Bhensa ki najayaz oulad.

Well . Sir ! i am unaware of the details of this "deeni masla" . but one thing is for sure that Islam do not allow us to kill some one.

BUT ...... if there is an exception for namoos-e-risaalat that i am unaware of. i will read further about this issue. before full research, i can not comment on such sensitive issue. hope you will understand my Position.

@The Sandman
What you think about Salman Haider, Waqas etc and about Bhensa a serious question.
They committed blasphemy in my opinion but that doesn't give someone the right to kill them or even punish them because Quran tells us to ignore the ignorants and let Allah handle them.
". . . But they uttered blasphemy . . . if they repent, it will be best for them, but if they turn back, Allah will punish them." [Qur'an 9:47]
Because punishing/killing them will put Islam and Prophets message in a bad light. Prophet never ordered the killing or punishing those who insulted him.

*link main deakhen* :D
:lol: :P

don't insult ghazi ilm din shaheed by calling him names like murderer, do u know what that hindoo rajpal had written about Rasool (saw). all kinds of insults and abuses intended to provoke Muslims.

be a liberal but not at the cost of ur own faith, and don't act more hindoo than the hindoos themselves. they don't care about u

BUT ...... if there is an exception for namoos-e-risaalat that i am unaware of. i will read further about this issue. before full research, i can not comment on such sensitive issue. hope you will understand my Position.
You tell me a Man who spared a whole city who insulted him threw stones at him who came with the message of peace would wish/order killing or punishing someone who made derogatory remarks about him?

You tell me a Man who spared a whole city who insulted him threw stones at him who came with the message of peace would wish/order killing or punishing someone who made derogatory remarks about him?

Well. sir . i am blank. unaware of the masla so can not comment on this issue for now. :-)

Moonlight once I call you sister and I am not expecting that you favor a person who called Ghazi ilm Din a murderer and favor Bhensa....so sad you are good at modeling thread cheap flirt chat and :disagree:

Excuse me? What the hell? I didn't even post anything on this matter. And you are stating what you are imagining?
Please refrain posting about me. My posting in that thread is my personal matter. And you better stop character assassinate of membersLastly, I still have a bit respect for you. So, don't let it get to an end.

Regards!

don't insult ghazi ilm din shaheed by calling him names like murderer, do u know what that hindoo rajpal had written about Rasool (saw). all kinds of insults and abuses intended to provoke Muslims.

be a liberal but not at the cost of ur own faith, and don't act more hindoo than the hindoos themselves. they don't care about muslims no need to care about them
What the hell? i am not trying to act like ''hindoos'' nor i am trying to please someone i am just saying what is truth i am as much Muslim as you or anyone else here is and i am not trying to insult or provoke anyone i am calling him what he was.

Well. sir . i am blank. unaware of the masla so can not comment on this issue for now. :-)
You don't know about ilm din? well this can give you a summary about it.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1301326/nisar-says-no-plan-book-activists-blasphemy/

Nisar says no plan to book activists for blasphemy

By Qadeer Tanoli

Published: January 20, 2017

ISLAMABAD:

The federal government has no plan to register blasphemy cases against digital rights activists who went missing earlier this month, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said on Thursday.

Rubbishing social media reports that the government was planning to charge the missing bloggers with blasphemy, he said these were ‘baseless, absurd and non-serious’. “There is no truth in [reports of] registration of cases against the missing bloggers. All these news items are ridiculous,” Nisar said in a statement released by his ministry.

Missing activists’ families refute blasphemy allegations

The minister said the issue was being complicated further by the ‘feeding of wrong information by some elements’. “Negative propaganda and advertisement of incorrect information is evident proof of the senselessness of such elements,” he said. “These elements don’t realise that this behaviour will increase the miseries of the affected families.”

Nisar added that the government is for now entirely focused on the safe recovery of the missing activists. “All possible efforts are being made in this connection,” he said while expressing sympathy with activists’ families.

Activists Salman Haider, Ahmed Waqas Goraya, Asim Saeed, Ahmed Raza Naseer and Samar Abbas went missing on different dates earlier this month. Since their disappearance, reports have been circulating on social media that they might be charged with blasphemy.

A few days ago, an application was filed in Islamabad’s I-9 police station for registering a blasphemy case against the missing activists. The application submitted by Muhammad Tahir, chairman of the ‘Civil Society of Pakistan’, accused the activists of hosting Facebook pages with inflammatory and blasphemous content.

Lahore student tortured for tweeting on missing digital activists

Although police officials have confirmed they received the application, they said they have not registered any blasphemy case yet.

You do have something personal against me. I avoid your childish nonsense but you keep quoting me, and keep talking crap, as in this particular case, where as per you Bhensa did not commit Blasphemy.

Don't worry Masafi boy, interesting times ahead. Wait and watch.
Talking to you is like talking to a belligerent child who takes things over the internet very seriously. You are like a petty child, holding a grudge because you do not have the capability to debate.

As for your stance, you express incapability to grasp the intricacies of nation building and how providing freedom is more important than this kind of religious fervor. This is an emotional stand, not a logical one.

Regadless from my side its not about not agreeing with your views. We can agree to disagree. But you are always combative. Also are you trying to scare me with this masafi nonsense. I have already had severe problems with Indians. If they couldn't do anything you are a puny little person in this regard. As I said very petty of you.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1301326/nisar-says-no-plan-book-activists-blasphemy/

Nisar says no plan to book activists for blasphemy

By Qadeer Tanoli

Published: January 20, 2017

ISLAMABAD:

The federal government has no plan to register blasphemy cases against digital rights activists who went missing earlier this month, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said on Thursday.

Rubbishing social media reports that the government was planning to charge the missing bloggers with blasphemy, he said these were ‘baseless, absurd and non-serious’. “There is no truth in [reports of] registration of cases against the missing bloggers. All these news items are ridiculous,” Nisar said in a statement released by his ministry.

Missing activists’ families refute blasphemy allegations

The minister said the issue was being complicated further by the ‘feeding of wrong information by some elements’. “Negative propaganda and advertisement of incorrect information is evident proof of the senselessness of such elements,” he said. “These elements don’t realise that this behaviour will increase the miseries of the affected families.”

Nisar added that the government is for now entirely focused on the safe recovery of the missing activists. “All possible efforts are being made in this connection,” he said while expressing sympathy with activists’ families.

Activists Salman Haider, Ahmed Waqas Goraya, Asim Saeed, Ahmed Raza Naseer and Samar Abbas went missing on different dates earlier this month. Since their disappearance, reports have been circulating on social media that they might be charged with blasphemy.

A few days ago, an application was filed in Islamabad’s I-9 police station for registering a blasphemy case against the missing activists. The application submitted by Muhammad Tahir, chairman of the ‘Civil Society of Pakistan’, accused the activists of hosting Facebook pages with inflammatory and blasphemous content.

Lahore student tortured for tweeting on missing digital activists

Although police officials have confirmed they received the application, they said they have not registered any blasphemy case yet.
I believe the idea that they committed blasphemy is a figment of our imagination. If they are too critical for our tastes I have seen far more army/(and even) Islam critical posts from NF Paracha and Marvi Sirmid. Even when we disagree with these people its better to debate with them rather than punish them. Asking for tolerance in society is a little too much these days.

Talking to you is like talking to a belligerent child who takes things over the internet very seriously. You are like a petty child, holding a grudge because you do not have the capability to debate.

As for your stance, you express incapability to grasp the intricacies of nation building and how providing freedom is more important than this kind of religious fervor. This is an emotional stand, not a logical one.

Regadless from my side its not about not agreeing with your views. We can agree to disagree. But you are always combative. Also are you trying to scare me with this masafi nonsense. I have already had severe problems with Indians. If they couldn't do anything you are a puny little person in this regard. As I said very petty of you.

I believe the idea that they committed blasphemy is a figment of our imagination. If they are too critical for our tastes I have seen far more army/(and even) Islam critical posts from NF Paracha and Marvi Sirmid. Even when we disagree with these people its better to debate with them rather than punish them. Asking for tolerance in society is a little too much these days.

Masafi boy, Actions speak louder than words.

these bhensa people. I don't see them committing blasphemy here. Its more about our small, easily hurt egos.

I believe the idea that they committed blasphemy is a figment of our imagination

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom