What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

What I am saying is, sharing blasphemous content is not allowed and the policy will remain like that
What I'm pointing out is that what is "blasphemy" has proved to be a subjective and sliding scale, so the very act of forbidding it leads to extremism.

Why should that be important? They were disappeared. The effect of their disappearance is repression no matter who actually did it, right?

Hence, looking into the matter continuously so may take time for any update but none can demand something overnight because the issue is big and we are seeing the same from different points of view including who were the handlers and is that a try to avail the opportunity against us etc.... will take time.... You can also read about what Senator Raza Rabbani said about concerns shown by US & UK in this regard.

Not a plausible reply so I will quote again your post so you can explain what you mean to say, there are a lot of Pakistani Citizens here or what you are pointing at?

Are citizens supposed act like sheep while wolves prowls in their midst?

Hence, looking into the matter continuously so may take time for any update but none can demand something overnight because the issue is big and we are seeing the same from different points of view including who were the handlers -
So you're conceding that the wolf-snatchers might have rights. You do know that Pakistan's courts trashed that idea years ago, right?

Not a plausible reply so I will quote again your post so you can explain what you mean to say, there are a lot of Pakistani Citizens here or what you are pointing at?
Simply re-read your answer: "I am Pakistani Citizen like many others, living in Pakistan, whom are you calling the sheep here.... None asked any citizen to act as such -"

So you're conceding that the wolf-snatchers might have rights. You do know that Pakistan's courts trashed that idea years ago, right?

Simply re-read your answer: "I am Pakistani Citizen like many others, living in Pakistan, whom are you calling the sheep here.... None asked any citizen to act as such -"
When barbaric zinoists can go gallivanting murdering and slaughtering innocent people, why can't Pakistan atleast question those who post Blasphemous content?

Well the more you talk, the more you show the world what a bigot you are, and what interests of Pakistan you have in your heart.

See, this how you change the topic every time,,,,,, Why don't you say clearly anything you want to...... Did I say so... what you are referring here except twisting again and again...

Why be patient?

You asked for why patient and I said, takes time.... so why don't you understand a simple post but come with this one with no substance but presumptions.

Are citizens supposed act like sheep while wolves prowls in their midst?

Again, who you are referring to in this post..??

Yeah, nobody treats any Pakistan citizen as sheep... Who you are referring to Sheep in your above quoted post?

Bhensa has been blocked but is there any connection of Salman Haider, a Social Activist has link with this page ?
Jibran Nasir has a connectionn with Bhensaa.

Remove space to see the link below
"https://web.archive.org/web/20170112052250/ https:/twitter.com/MJibranNasir/status/474989083836416000"
Untitled.jpg

". . . But they uttered blasphemy . . . if they repent, it will be best for them, but if they turn back, Allah will punish them." [Qur'an 9:47]
Are you sure about the reference of this Ayah?

Emotional and immature response which hinders dialogue.
Extrapolating things without knowing the actual context is an immature response.
1. If you were baited by professional trolls (Bhensa, Tarq Fata, etc.) on social media, you should respond by ridiculing them. Create a parody account and troll them back. However, if you respond by threatening violence then you give them power over yourself. And, this is exactly the way they want you to respond, i.e., violence or "sword'.
No need to ridicule them. Just inform the authorities and they should implement the law of land. The right of using sword rests with the state. I think you didn't understand my post correctly.

What I'm pointing out is that what is "blasphemy" has proved to be a subjective and sliding scale, so the very act of forbidding it leads to extremism.
Even if we leave blasphemy argument aside they still committed treason by their posts and thats a crime in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom