What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

To whomever who is okay with "Abductions" "Because they were a security threat"

Is Abdul Aziz not a security threat?
----
Its clear that state considers pens a threat to national security but not the armed supporters of Daesh. SMH

end-of-your-rope.jpg

Enough of this....

:lol:
Okay enough , I'm waiting for their new copy .

The family members of kidnapped activists have denied having any role in blasphemy or hurting the sentiments of the majority. I hope this isn't another Salman Taseer type case, where condemnation of a man made law is automatically equivalent of blasphemy.

I hope an injustice hasn't been committed. If these people however were involved in anti state activities they should be punished.

Translation: There is NO legal basis for disappearing a citizen of Pakistan, but "thugs" do it anyway.

As expected. :D

Indeed, as expected, turned into another excuse by blaming and not checking the own backyard....... what a pity.... wasn't a surprise at all but mere attempts to annoy..... Badmouths will do it again & again by twisting the facts to malign and defame rather than having a life.... just show a soft spot and will show their true face for Pakistan & Islam.... We will be hunting the thugs... :D

Indeed, as expected, turned into another excuse by blaming and not checking the own backyard

I checked. No blogger has ever disappeared over here due to a FB page. Zero. None. Lots of them have disappeared over there, the present five not being the first, nor the last to disappear.

Thugs will be thugs, I suppose.

I checked. No blogger has ever disappeared over here due to a FB page. Zero. None. Lots of them have disappeared over there, the present five not being the first, nor the last to disappear. Thugs will be thugs, I suppose.

What an excuse to defend the disappearance with bloggers only, this is about Law indeed.... oh wait... the Global Police can do as such..... It is not confirmed yet who have them but one thing for sure, they were threat so being aware of Law, hiding and maligning the Country. How about wait..... but the same is impossible for some.....

What an excuse to defend the disappearance with bloggers only, this is about Law indeed.

It is entirely appropriate to remain on topic for which this thread has been created to discuss. :D

Last edited:
It is entirely appropriate to remain on topic for which this thread has been created to discuss. :D

reminds me of lol..... if not a machine mind.... may help to review that seems impossible but there is no harm to try again & again...thread....:D............

Bhensa has been controlled!!!

Bhensa has been controlled!

Actually, as I mentioned before, the title should be changed to "abducted" from "controlled".

An anti-Pakistan and blasphemous page is in control... A page cannot be abducted... hence thread title.... if I am not wrong....

The page has been hijacked after the alleged creator(s) was/were abducted. Who or why is not clear yet. That is a fair assessment, yes.

The page has been hijacked after the alleged creator(s) was/were abducted. Who or why is not clear yet. That is a fair assessment, yes.

US can ask FB to block the page or whatever... Law..... hijacked, abducted etc all are assumptions yet... Yes

Government is looking into the matter... Yes...

US can ask FB to block the page or whatever.

Nope. The US government cannot restrict free speech. FaceBook as a private company can have its own rules, however.

Back
Top Bottom