What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

Guys there is still confusion if it was IB or MI or govt was on the same page too? A hint will do too :azn:

remind me again how many people liberals have killed because they don't agree with their views?
if you can't take rational criticism, then i've got to say you lot have one bloated ego. hurt by mere words, not even bullets.
no place for free thinkers these days. not in al bakistan.
mr. dubbing songs on tilawat is free thinking in your opinion?

Guys there is still confusion if it was IB or MI or govt was on the same page too? A hint will do too :azn:
MI is not for this purpose. Most probably IB or FIA. And when we talk about IB or FIA, we can assume that it is on the direction of Ch. Nisar.

remind me again how many people liberals have killed because they don't agree with their views?
if you can't take rational criticism, then i've got to say you lot have one bloated ego. hurt by mere words, not even bullets.
no place for free thinkers these days. not in al bakistan.
The number of people killed by PPP and MQM in Karachi?

The number of people killed by PPP and MQM in Karachi?
must say its news to me that mqm and ppp killed people because they didn't bow down to the glorious ideology of secular liberalism lol. nice try kiddo, but think twice before you type. ppp and mqm kill because they're mafias. they dont have any ideological convictions, only a drive for money and power. mullahs do too, but they sell their mindset and ideas to get it.
yet for the sake of comparison even if we do consider your argument passable, the number of people killed by ppp and mqm combined still doesn't stand anywhere near how many people religious extremists kill.

MI is not for this purpose. Most probably IB or FIA. And when we talk about IB or FIA, we can assume that it is on the direction of Ch. Nisar.

Yes..thankGod Ch Nisar is one guy in PML N who is not afraid of those pseudo liberals.... Although Nawaz .sharif is desperately tying to appease pseudo liberals and trying extremely hard to make Pak ultra secular now..taken a 180 turn from his earlier tenures, where he was a right winger supposedly..but thankGod Ch Nisar is not one of those.. Only guy who I have little bit respect for, in PML N..and for the same reason, pseudo liberals are always against Ch NIsar

Even if MI did it with having govt on the same page that is good too, but if it is IB or FIA it is even better and justified. But I don't like the way pmln keep every matter hidden be brave share it and have a open support, at least clarify it after the work being done.
Dont know..but whichever agency did it.. Thumbs up and keep up the good work.. So proud of those...who did it

Yes..thankGod Ch Nisar is one guy in PML N who is not afraid of those pseudo liberals.... Although Nawaz .sharif is desperately tying to appease pseudo liberals and trying extremely hard to make Pak ultra secular now..taken a 180 turn from his earlier tenures, where he was a right winger supposedly..but thankGod Ch Nisar is not one of those.. Only guy who I have little bit respect for, in PML N..and for the same reason, pseudo liberals are always against Ch NIsar
Ch. Nisar is one of my favorite politician. He is definitely a patriotic person and right wing politician. He also took a strong stance against NGOs few months ago. He has also done a lot to improve NADRA and passport which is very helpful for common population. I am happy that Pakistan is out of those dark ages of PPP (i call them PFP).

Even if MI did it with having govt on the same page that is good too, but if it is IB or FIA it is even better and justified. But I don't like the way pmln keep every matter hidden be brave share it and have a open support, at least clarify it after the work being done.
It is not good if MI does this. State machinery must be streamline and specialize in its objective. Still, I know there are better people who are deciding what to do so, I respect every decision in favor of my beloved country. As far as PMLN is concerned, I think they are too much afraid of media because some of their members are also corrupt, so they play like this because they know they cant fight media.

Ch. Nisar is one of my favorite politician. He is definitely a patriotic person and right wing politician. He also took a strong stance against NGOs few months ago. He has also done a lot to improve NADRA and passport which is very helpful for common population. I am happy that Pakistan is out of those dark ages of PPP (i call them PFP).

PML N isnt any better..infact worse in some angles...but i dont count Ch Nisar in those... I just wish Ch Nisar could stand up more to Nawaz Sharif...esp in dawn leaks case..i wish he had..... But anyways... Still he is the only guy in PML N, who i have some respect for... Infact if he was to make another party, i would vote for him....and his best part is, unlike Nawaz sharif, he isnt pro India too... Loved what he did to Indian interior minister, at SAARC conf in Pak... So yea, he is patriotic

I think Salman Haider was admin of bhensa group too?
I am not sure about Salman Haider. Never heard about him. My personal perception is that he was from Bol Platoon. Bhensa was page of Waqas goaraya. Also IMO, the contents of bhensa suggest that it was run by a single person (Might sound funny).

I am not sure about Salman Haider. Never heard about him. My personal perception is that he was from Bol Platoon. Bhensa was page of Waqas goaraya. Also IMO, the contents of bhensa suggest that it was run by a single person (Might sound funny).

@bold... What??

PML N isnt any better..infact worse in some angles...but i dont count Ch Nisar in those... I just wish Ch Nisar could stand up more to Nawaz Sharif...esp in dawn leaks case..i wish he had..... But anyways... Still he is the only guy in PML N, who i have some respect for... Infact if he was to make another party, i would vote for him....and his best part is, unlike Nawaz sharif, he isnt pro India too... Loved what he did to Indian interior minister, at SAARC conf in Pak... So yea, he is patriotic
I am not PMLN supporter and I hate their corruption but it is a reality that our country is much much better state than it was during PPP era. Almost every aspect has taken right direction. As far as Ch Nisar is concerned, he is a great person but he cant fight alone.

@bold... What??
It is another page which was taken down when these pages were being blocked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom